click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: The No.1 exchange Binance got hacked. Are we safe? Can hackers be stoped?  (Read 2095 times)

twinkle

• View Profile
Binance KYC policy shows that above the withdrawal of 100 btc verification needs to be submitted and further more contact them..
This states what? Did Binance approve the withdrawal and not know about such a thing ? Gets me suspicious

Psynthax

• Novice
    • View Profile
yes I'm also sure the binance market will also be safer to use to store your assets, so for me you don't need to be afraid of binance trading .
You still need to be aware of any hacking activities that could possibly targets you. If Binance have the method to prevent it thats ok but that doesnt mean you are completely immune against any hacking, i recommend you to take the security to higher kevel by using hardware wallet or using privacy coin that's anonymous like veil

Etrilicious

• View Profile
Binance KYC policy shows that above the withdrawal of 100 btc verification needs to be submitted and further more contact them..
This states what? Did Binance approve the withdrawal and not know about such a thing ? Gets me suspicious
Hmm am not quite following you o. Are you saying that binance willingly approve the hack. Pleasse explain your self further.

Rainbowmichaels

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hmmmmmm! This is a huge question. If binance could be hacked, I don't think we are safe. The only way we can be safe is if when work with people with integrity and who wants to protect there image by all means. Trust me, there's an insider involved in binance ish!

Etrilicious

• View Profile
Hmmmmmm! This is a huge question. If binance could be hacked, I don't think we are safe. The only way we can be safe is if when work with people with integrity and who wants to protect there image by all means. Trust me, there's an insider involved in binance ish!
Even the best of the best sure have their worst moment and i think binance just had theirs. Haha everyone seem convince that binance had an inside man.

Ra_pl344

• Novice
    • View Profile

. Some people want Privacy Coins and taking precautionary measures to protect themselves from hackers especially when they hold large amount of cryptocurrencies. Different Privacy Coin, different blockchain. If differs because each privacy coin uses different consensus protocol, technology, mechanism, and many more to serve each coin its unique way of giving privacy to holders. Here is a comparison among old privacy coins, some of its flaws and what are Veil’s advantages.

OluwaTosin10

• I have Positive Vibes
    • View Profile
Once t is a centralized exchange platform
No body is safe

And hacking cannot be stopped because hackers get helps from the inside to complete the hack
Humans cannot change

Similarly, store your virtues on paper wallet; always remain safe

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▄
▄████▀  █████▀▀           ▀████████▄
▄█████   ████    ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀███████
██████   ███   ▄███████████▄   ███████
██████   ██   ██████████████▄  ▀██████
███████   ██   ███████████████   ██████
███████   ██   ████████████▀██   ██████
██████   ██   ▀██████████▄     ▄██████
██████   ███   ▀███████  ▀▀    ███████
▀█████   ████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▄  ▀████
▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄            ▀█▄████
▀█████████████████▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

cash

THE MASTERNODES
CRYPTOCURRENCY

Discovering millionaires’
secret with IQ.cash

▄███▄▄▄▄       ▄█▄
    ▄██   ▄███████▀▀      ▄████▄   ▄██▄
   ▀█▀  ████████▀         ███████▄ ▀██▀
      ▄██████▀           ▀█████████▄
    ▄██████▀               ▀█████████▄
   ▄█████▀ ▄██▄             ▀██████████▄
  █████▀    ▀███▄        ▄██▄ ▀███████▀
 █████        ▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▀
▄███▀           ▀██▀ ▄███▀        ▀
███                ▄███▀
██               ▄███▀  ▄
▀              ▄███▀   ███▄
             ▄███▀      ▀███▄
           ▄███▀          ▀███▄
         ▄████              ▀███▄
        ████▀                ▀████

IQ.cash splits its block reward 57% to
Masternodes (ROI 380%), 43% to Miners
and 6% is reserved for Best Traders
project or IQ ecosystem (DAO)

Simi

• Novice
    • View Profile
The security issue of the blockchain could be said to be the one of the factors that "subtly" encourages hacking .
Anyone can get to see anyone's holdings and transactions on the blockchain.
This helps hackers to Know what wallet to hack and all that.
This is why there's the need for privacy coin projects to  provide solution to this issue with a view to reducing the incidences of hack.
Veil privacy coin has proposed lasting solution to the issue through it's innovative cutting edge technologies.

rizkyfebrian

• FED Gold-Swift, Dependable&Private
    • View Profile
High entry exchange like Binance too can got hacked.. I didn't believe it.
Hackers too strong on cryptocurrency until now , Last time I read article about hacked exchange.. its happened before on Coinbene.
Forget for how much got stolen on Coinbene..
Need some stronger protection again on each exchange.. doesn't matter low entry exchange or high entry exchange.
   ☉☉☉  FEDORA GOLD - SWIFT DEPENDABLE AND PRIVATE  ☉☉☉   
☉   GET FEDORA GOLD   ●☉●   DOWNLOAD FEDORA WALLET NOW   ●☉●   FED EVOLUTION   ☉
   FACEBOOK        ●        TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT        ●        DISCORD       ●        BITCOINTALK

Siffi

• Investing in real diamond mining
    • View Profile
I don't think exchanges are safe from hacking. for me Binance is also the most famous market and also number one, they can still be broken into

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████¶¶¶█████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████████¶¶$████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶███████████¶¶$███████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶████████¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$█████████████
¶¶¶¶¶██████¶¶¶█████¶¶$████q¶¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶█████q¶¶███████¶¶$███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶¶██████3¶¶¶¶¶███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶█████¶¶¶█████¶¶8█████¶¶█████
¶¶█████q¶q█████¶¶███████¶¶█████¶¶██████
¶¶█████q¶q█████¶¶███████¶¶█████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶█████¶¶¶█████¶¶3█████¶¶█████
¶¶¶█████¶¶¶██████3¶¶¶¶¶███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶█████¶¶¶███████¶¶3███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶¶██████¶¶¶█████¶¶3████q¶¶8██████
¶¶¶¶¶¶███████¶8████¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$███████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶███████████¶¶¶███████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████████¶¶$████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████¶¶$█████
iCoin International Investing in real diamond mining and using the proceeds to create a
                 competitive market for iCoin International

ANN THREAD BOUNTY
    Facebook Twitter Telegram Linkedin

josephabad23

• PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
    • View Profile
Even the best of the best sure have their worst moment and i think binance just had theirs. Haha everyone seem convince that binance had an inside man.
Oh yeah! That's unavoidable, hackers are very skilled nowadays and even binance can get hacked sometimes. But at least the way they handle the incident was so professional.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR  -  PRIVATE   FEDERATED   NETWORK         
MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION
                   FACEBOOK                         TWITTER                         GITHUB                           

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

lilyphilip

• View Profile
   Binance is lying outright or by omission.
   This article has made me think about binance getting hacked from a different point of view
   Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/bmou61/connecting_the_dots_with_the_binance_hack/

Rabsul

• View Profile
    • The Peak Place-Bangla Education &Technology Center
The recent binance hack proved that nothing is 100% safe in the virtual world. So when we make profits, it is better to convert it into cash. Hackers can't be stopped becasue they are more sophisticated in technology.

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
A few days ago there was news that Binance had been hacked. This certainly makes us worry, especially Binance is a large exchange that we know that the level of security is very guaranteed. But finally, the security can be hacked by irresponsible parties. I am sure that after that, Binance will review the level of security of the exchange and improve the quality of its security. So, we must believe that our assets will be safe there.
Regarding whether hackers can be stopped, I think the answer is "NO". Hackers will continue to act on things that make them interested and challenged. We don't know what and how they are. hence, we must be vigilant.

Ewan

• Novice
    • View Profile
Binance issued the following statement:

“We have discovered a large scale security breach today, May 7, 2019 at 17:15:24. Hackers were able to obtain a large number of user API keys, 2FA codes, and potentially other info. The hackers used a variety of techniques, including phishing, viruses and other attacks. We are still concluding all possible methods used. There may also be additional affected accounts that have not been identified yet.”

The strong binance got a big hit today, worth $40m, 7000 btc stolen to hot wallets.
This hackers are smart. Do you think it was just an outside job or inside job was involved.

I'm just curious how they are talented that it's easy for them to hack crypto's giant like Binance, that's incredible

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services