click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Bounty hunters be wise  (Read 1469 times)

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: Bounty hunters be wise
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2019, 09:24:35 AM »
for me now is also a good choice to save a lot of Altcoin, because this month the altcoin price is still cheap, for me now is also a good choice to hold it in the long run

What altcoins do you mean? Altcoins got from bounties or top altcoins?
I think OP focus to discuss new altcoins that many people got from bounties.
Anyway, I don't say to buy new altcoins is a bad idea but top altcoins seem more promising to buy.  :D

Baesboo

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2019, 03:24:22 PM »
It is high time for bounty hunters to look beyond just participating in bounty campaigns, why you are taking part in a campaign consider the possibility of trading the coin if the opportunity presents itself, study the development of the project an see if it worth investing after the listing. There are many at times that some of those projects will conduct a trading competition which is open to anyone and you as a bounty hunter will surely have a better knowledge of the project which will give you an edge if you join the trading. You can also make a lot of profit buying when the price has dumped. Believe me, you can make more than your bounty rewards at times taking part in trading those coins or buying them back after dumped if the opportunity present itself.

Absolutely true. I have already told some hunters this as well. You have to look at the future. Since most hunters cannot afford to buy tokens to hodl, they must research good bounties and when they get their tokens they have to hodl it and not just jump at selling it for peanuts. It doesnt make sense that way. I have participated in a few bounties and I am still holding such coins like Fii Coin, Veil Coin, Bluzelle tokens.. These are some good projects I am still holding from my bounty payments.

tsakf

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2019, 09:44:10 AM »
for me now is also a good choice to save a lot of Altcoin, because this month the altcoin price is still cheap, for me now is also a good choice to hold it in the long run

This is a very good period for cryptocurrency. Having coins, is good, either buying, either from bounty hunting. Enjoy your profits.
█████████████████████ Check out my cryptocurrency video collection █████████████████████

https://tsakf.org

Uju4real

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2019, 09:14:19 AM »
It is high time for bounty hunters to look beyond just participating in bounty campaigns, why you are taking part in a campaign consider the possibility of trading the coin if the opportunity presents itself, study the development of the project an see if it worth investing after the listing. There are many at times that some of those projects will conduct a trading competition which is open to anyone and you as a bounty hunter will surely have a better knowledge of the project which will give you an edge if you join the trading. You can also make a lot of profit buying when the price has dumped. Believe me, you can make more than your bounty rewards at times taking part in trading those coins or buying them back after dumped if the opportunity present itself.

You are absolutely right, I took part in a bounty that didn't really pay that much but in have already researched the project and find it to be promising and immediately they started trading competition, I joined and made *9 from what I got doing bounty

OluwaTosin10

• I have Positive Vibes
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2019, 11:54:50 PM »
Bounty Hunters ofcourse try to become wise
But can we be wise than bounty manager and project devs ?

We don’t have any token neither is there a legally bonded deal
So if we don’t get paid; it’s our headache to deal with

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▄
▄████▀  █████▀▀           ▀████████▄
▄█████   ████    ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀███████
██████   ███   ▄███████████▄   ███████
██████   ██   ██████████████▄  ▀██████
███████   ██   ███████████████   ██████
███████   ██   ████████████▀██   ██████
██████   ██   ▀██████████▄     ▄██████
██████   ███   ▀███████  ▀▀    ███████
▀█████   ████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▄  ▀████
▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄            ▀█▄████
▀█████████████████▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

cash

THE MASTERNODES
CRYPTOCURRENCY

Discovering millionaires’
secret with IQ.cash

▄███▄▄▄▄       ▄█▄
    ▄██   ▄███████▀▀      ▄████▄   ▄██▄
   ▀█▀  ████████▀         ███████▄ ▀██▀
      ▄██████▀           ▀█████████▄
    ▄██████▀               ▀█████████▄
   ▄█████▀ ▄██▄             ▀██████████▄
  █████▀    ▀███▄        ▄██▄ ▀███████▀
 █████        ▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▀
▄███▀           ▀██▀ ▄███▀        ▀
███                ▄███▀
██               ▄███▀  ▄
▀              ▄███▀   ███▄
             ▄███▀      ▀███▄
           ▄███▀          ▀███▄
         ▄████              ▀███▄
        ████▀                ▀████

IQ.cash splits its block reward 57% to
Masternodes (ROI 380%), 43% to Miners
and 6% is reserved for Best Traders
project or IQ ecosystem (DAO)

tsakf

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2019, 01:01:00 PM »
Bounty Hunters ofcourse try to become wise
But can we be wise than bounty manager and project devs ?

We don’t have any token neither is there a legally bonded deal
So if we don’t get paid; it’s our headache to deal with

Yes. If not get paid, this is very bad. This is something, that nobody wants. I choose only signature campaigns to minimize the risk, as I usually write to the forum.
█████████████████████ Check out my cryptocurrency video collection █████████████████████

https://tsakf.org

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services