click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: How to keep your funds secured?  (Read 1442 times)

patrickcharles156

• View Profile
Re: How to keep your funds secured?
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2019, 12:27:14 PM »
The security of your wallet is of paramount importance ,hence you need a platform that is rigidly secured .One of such platforms is Veil platform.On Veil platform, hackers cannot have access to your wallet just make sure you keep your security code firmly .

agustd0309

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2019, 11:18:54 AM »
There are various types of crypto wallets like hardware wallets, paper wallets, desktop wallets, mobile wallets, etc. And choosing one of them depends on your requirements. When safety is the first priority, hardware wallets are the best option. They're foolproof and are virtually unhackable. This is so because of the various features that are available in these wallets.

1. These wallets won’t work until and unless they’re connected to a computer. When disconnected they are just a piece of metal.
 2. The private key is safe inside the device itself and when not connected to the PC, it remains isolated. Whereas the exchanges (who are a third party software) stores your private key on an online server.
 3. Also, as these hardware wallets are external devices, if your computer gets infected with a virus, then at least your wallet and private key will remain safe.
 4. The hardware wallets possess the Two-Factor Authentication, making the transaction more secure, unlike the exchanges.

dancoiner

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2019, 12:26:35 PM »
Well, you can use Binance, bittrex, Coinbase and others but if you are really concerned about security, I'd advice you get yourself a hardware wallet and you'd be 100% certain you cannot be hacked  ;D ;D ;D

Have you heard that one of them was hacked?

Swiss

• Investing in real diamond mining
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2019, 12:55:26 PM »
I think by the way we secure my assets and also make a profit, for me binance, hitbtc, bittrex, and I keep it in my personal wallet, for me it's also safe

hbd2u

• Christmas is Inevitable!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2019, 12:17:15 AM »
Internet is always a risky place so I wouldn't recommend keeping your assets online. I using Ledger to store my assets and so far I haven't encountered any problem.

Ghanda

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2019, 02:46:17 AM »
yg saya ketahui, simple saja.
saya seorang bounty hunter, yang saya tahu  bounty hasil proyek disimpan dan saya buat wallet dengan privat key yang diberikan. untuk menjaga keamanan harus kita rahasiakan private key tersebut kepada siapapun. itu yg saya ketahui, simple saja.
I am a bounty hunter,  I only know  that the bounty of the project results is saved and I make a wallet with the private key given. to maintain security we must keep the private key confidential to anyone. that's what I know, it's simple.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services