click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: VEIL PROJECT : ANOTHER MEGA PRIVACY COIN?  (Read 2819 times)

Adaora

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: VEIL PROJECT : ANOTHER MEGA PRIVACY COIN?
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2019, 01:07:53 PM »
The very first time I heard of Veil, I took out some piece of my time to research on it. I bet you, it was a successful research. I was impressed with what I saw. The first thing that got my attention is Anonymous earning and staking on the platform. With just holding of Veil coins, you receive  some dividends. This is incredible!

Coltpython

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2019, 02:10:38 PM »
Veil signals now available on block folio. If you have the block folio app on your phone, you can view updates directly from the Veil developers

X-ray

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2019, 04:10:11 PM »
Veil signals now available on block folio. If you have the block folio app on your phone, you can view updates directly from the Veil developers
Yeah I just noticed that too, veil is surely developing to its best in this time considering that more and more attention they got from various platform and that including blockfolio even better are exchanges.
I wonder how huge veil will become in the future.

nezerlan

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2019, 04:34:43 PM »
Yeah I just noticed that too, veil is surely developing to its best in this time considering that more and more attention they got from various platform and that including blockfolio even better are exchanges.
I wonder how huge veil will become in the future.

That is correct. It also bodes well for active traders. They can use the signals from Veil updates to enter into profitable trades

Holayiwola

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2019, 05:51:43 PM »
Great Coin indeed,  If you visit their website you can see there the MIT license they secured for this project to run. Plus the team visibility is there ( I like the drawing portrait of the team profile) the process of zerocoin tech is anonymous but they choose to broadcast the team profile for transparency and seriousness of the team to provide a quality project like VEIL.

yaelahwall

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2019, 08:57:35 PM »
Great Coin indeed,  If you visit their website you can see there the MIT license they secured for this project to run. Plus the team visibility is there ( I like the drawing portrait of the team profile) the process of zerocoin tech is anonymous but they choose to broadcast the team profile for transparency and seriousness of the team to provide a quality project like VEIL.
Veil Coin Perfectly with full time privacy anonymity and  features Hybrid Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake model is a method to validate transactions in a Blockchain network by solving a complex mathematical puzzle(mining) It was created as a solution to minimize the use of expensive resources spent on mining. In proof of stake, a validator can validate the transactions based on the number of crypto-coins holds.

Chikky08

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2019, 11:04:21 AM »
Veil is an incredible project. They are bringing out amazing features often. Last I got is changing zerocoin to another better feature. The project is just dope! Last they updated third node.

Simi

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2019, 04:25:56 PM »
 What actually caught my attention about the veil privacy coin was the "complete privacy without compromise" statement.
It's actually exciting that the privacy of users on it's network would be securely protected against third party intrusion.
That's some good news  in  cryptosphere.....considering that it would affect mainstream adoption positively.

Ra_pl344

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2019, 05:15:08 PM »
Veil Technology  is leveraging state-of-the-art technologies to set a new standard in the field of privacy-focused cryptocurrencies. Veil combines the world’s most secure blockchain software, Bitcoin version 0.17.1, with the advanced, cryptography-based privacy protocol, Zerocoin. Zerocoin protocol is based on zero-knowledge proofs, a cryptographic method which allows a computation to be proven to have taken place, without knowledge of its inputs and outputs. In the case of a cryptocurrency, this computation would be a value transaction, in which the sender, receiver and amount transacted can remain anonymous.

Psynthax

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2019, 05:23:30 PM »
What actually caught my attention about the veil privacy coin was the "complete privacy without compromise" statement.
It's actually exciting that the privacy of users on it's network would be securely protected against third party intrusion.
That's some good news  in  cryptosphere.....considering that it would affect mainstream adoption positively.
They mention it because they know that such thing could attract people and that's a good thing. There must be a coin with complete privacy in the blockchain industry because we are talking about internet here with unlimited possibilities.
Veil with its complete privacy without compromise hopefully could strive forward to be better than the other.

Makdon

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2019, 12:22:08 AM »
Another dope privacy waxing strong coins is veil.

Tccrypto

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2019, 10:16:33 AM »
The very first time I heard of Veil, I took out some piece of my time to research on it. I bet you, it was a successful research. I was impressed with what I saw. The first thing that got my attention is Anonymous earning and staking on the platform. With just holding of Veil coins, you receive  some dividends. This is incredible!

Did you also notice that transactions sizes are lower compared to most privacy-focused coin?
The bulletproof protocol integration really paid off, with a data size as low as 11kb/s, there will be no issue like network clogging.
I think all what veil needs at the moment is more marketing, in terms of MVP, they are already there.

Vande12

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2019, 02:48:42 PM »

Did you also notice that transactions sizes are lower compared to most privacy-focused coin?
The bulletproof protocol integration really paid off, with a data size as low as 11kb/s, there will be no issue like network clogging.
I think all what veil needs at the moment is more marketing, in terms of MVP, they are already there.
It's just the beginning of the veil. More development will come at the same time to fix the minor bugs and that's normal for a new protocol. Veil already focused on the marketing and it was trying to get various criticism from the users to able increase the platform into the next level. You need to test a platform to make sure you can get various information regarding what should be fixed and what needs an improvement

lewis17

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2019, 11:16:42 PM »
The original privacy coin, Monero, with its RingCT technology, provides “full-time” privacy. RingCT, however, is based on sophisticated mixing. It is unclear whether an adversary with sufficient resources could de-anonymize Monero transactions.

Lily

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2019, 06:27:31 AM »
Veil coin is a dope and mega privacy coin no doubt.This coin hasn't disappointed me since last month.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services