click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What Are The Best Privacy Coins in the Market With Immense Potentials?  (Read 3065 times)

cryptoblezin

• View Profile
Great one here, you have actually taken your time to go in-depth on the best privacy coin of this season, Veil. I will also like to say this; Veil is a privacy coin platform that has been able to pass the test of time and it meets up in making investors proud as a result of good profits. I advise all to research more about the Veil project, make your investment decision and take your position as a Veil investor and community member.
All the very best!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 11:43:44 AM by cryptoblezin »

tbossmitche

• Novice
    • View Profile
Veil Project!!

It offers the following,
completely anonymous bets, due to which you will be able to secure a full anonymous earnings;
fair blockchain without any ICO and other distribution stages lobes;
high security of all functions and transactions, using the entire user experience behind the scenes economy;
self-sufficient project, which is able to support not only customers but also itself, through built-in self-financing. And many other things.

Bets?. I have never come across anything related to this since I've been following the Veil project. I guess I will just need to check if that is on offer too. However, I have to admit that the thought of earning anonymously by staking Veil was actually what aroused my interest in the first place.

sunny

• View Profile
I think with time, we would know which is best between monero and veil having the major attribute we are concerned with, which is privacy.

Cicihorlhorla

• Novice
    • View Profile
If you are looking for a project to invest in, a project with a lot of hope and potentials,well you are right on the right track. Veil project is a project that will last the test of say 10-20years. Havie at the back of your mind that Veil project has working products already.

Emrh1

• Novice
    • View Profile
Apart from ensuring maximum security and privacy to all users, the set of team behind this project has also put in place a staking system which allows users to get Veil coin per day just by keeping their wallet open. Staking system in Veil project is unlike those of other blockchain projects that gets reduced over time, but rather it has been designed in such a way that will be of maximum benefit to all users.

Adaora

• Novice
    • View Profile
 :(as much as we seem to have a lot of these coins out there, which one can stand the test of time...Veil?

Modanalee

• Novice
    • View Profile
The most potential privacy coin is supposed to be Veil. But I prefer Monero

I love veil. Monero is a potential privacy coin.  But Veil is a new privacy coin with modern technologies

tbossmitche

• Novice
    • View Profile
I think with time, we would know which is best between monero and veil having the major attribute we are concerned with, which is privacy.

I will keep reiterating the fact that every privacy coin definitely has at least one feature which differentiates it from the rest. People who will like to have access to transaction history might still #tick to Monero but those of us who want privacy in every sense of the word will move over to Veil. Just like in this scenario, all privacy coins will still be put to good use.

Lily

• Novice
    • View Profile
What's the difference between 'privacy coins' and just coins existing in the market?

Privacy coins are not just any coins. They are coins which shrewd security and privacy on blockchain technology. Allows for privacy in transactions etc.

Rainbowmichaels

• Novice
    • View Profile
There are a few privacy coin with a superb potential. Veil happens to be one of the very few because of it's privacy principle and zerocoin protocol. In fact!  VEIL PROJECT  is the real deal.

Ra_pl344

• Novice
    • View Profile
It’s a great privacy function but the technology doesn’t get used much in the projects that have implemented it. Veil, however, has built the protocol in a way that incentivizes the use of Zerocoins. (In other privacy projects with this tech, less than 1% of transactions are private transactions).

Makdon

• Novice
    • View Profile
Veil got potentials. Privacy coins are great!

Jamyo

• Novice
    • View Profile
So much talk about privacy coin,but i feel monero has gain so much popularity as privacy coin but may be over take by new project like veil.
yes, veil has the potential, the technology and resources to be among the best privacy coin in the market and I'm sure with time it will overtake monero

Holayiwola

• Novice
    • View Profile
The most potential privacy coin is supposed to be Veil. But I prefer Monero

VEIL is the best and first kind of privacy medal to combine powerful technologies such as Zerocoin protocols in its activities.

Holayiwola

• Novice
    • View Profile
The VEIL is an opportunity for us all to enjoy witnessing and personal privacy without compromising the crypto field.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2022, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services