click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What Are The Best Privacy Coins in the Market With Immense Potentials?  (Read 3078 times)

Adaora

• Novice
    • View Profile
There are over 5 privacy coins as we speak. Nonetheless, Veil project caught my attention and interest. I have so much confidence it'd do well. DYOR still!

Jamyo

• Novice
    • View Profile
With all the criteria you outlined, veil network met all and even more, it offers 100% privacy without compromise, better scalability, Decentralised distribution of coin through pow and pos mining, and there is a veil lab for research and development.
Veil network has alot of potential.

Holayiwola

• Novice
    • View Profile
Veil Project!!

It offers the following,
completely anonymous bets, due to which you will be able to secure a full anonymous earnings;
fair blockchain without any ICO and other distribution stages lobes;
high security of all functions and transactions, using the entire user experience behind the scenes economy;
self-sufficient project, which is able to support not only customers but also itself, through built-in self-financing. And many other things.

yaelahwall

• Novice
    • View Profile
I think the Veil coin is the best in the privacy coin field because it has the Private mining feature via the X16RT algorithm, Private staking Fast transaction validation. Veil privacy protocol that meets our needs, creating a new wallet, and migrate coins over to the new network will be complex and will take time.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 08:30:29 PM by yaelahwall »

Psynthax

• Novice
    • View Profile
With all the criteria you outlined, veil network met all and even more, it offers 100% privacy without compromise, better scalability, Decentralised distribution of coin through pow and pos mining, and there is a veil lab for research and development.
Veil network has alot of potential.
Considering that they dont have ICO nor premine stage they are really succesfull at what they are doing, veil coin is the better version of already existent privacy coin with immense potential and the potential is still far from its peak.
I'm pretty sure that if there privacy coin with immense potential that must be veil because lets be frank, it's really interesting coin.

Chikky08

• Novice
    • View Profile
To me veil is a very good privacy coins. Veil as a privacy coin without compromised is here to revamp the security issues in our cryptocurrency work. With its amazing features like RingCT+ stealth addresses, ASIC-resistance, X16RT hashing algorithm, Basecoin layer, Dandelion and the zerocoin with a new version in bitcoin form which makes privacy second to known.

Ra_pl344

• Novice
    • View Profile
Veil is the privacy coin of all the privacy coin. They aid the problem for anonymity/security at the same time using their mixture of hybrid consensus algorithm and underlying technology.

Makdon

• Novice
    • View Profile
Veil with its amazing features to ensure users privacy and the speed at which they are moving is dope. I love veil for that step.

Jeffbrad

• Novice
    • View Profile
There are over 5 privacy coins as we speak. Nonetheless, Veil project caught my attention and interest. I have so much confidence it'd do well. DYOR still!
Because those features that available on veil already made from the problems that already discovered from the old platform. We have spoken about a lot of anonymous coins but the only veil can provide a lot of interesting features with significant improvements.
A new innovation will always be needed and veil is the correct answer.

Heleon

• View Profile
So much talk about privacy coin,but i feel monero has gain so much popularity as privacy coin but may be over take by new project like veil.
                               Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy

Lektai

• Novice
    • View Profile
What's the difference between 'privacy coins' and just coins existing in the market?
The difference is "privacy", for almost the same reason people use VPN is the same reason people use privacy coins, the difference is that with privacy coins your transactions are shielded from the eyes of preys and there is a whole lot of them present in the cryptocurrency Market, take veil for example, which is gaining traction and mass adoption seems to be increasing daily, other examples include grin

Rainbowmichaels

• Novice
    • View Profile
Veil remains the best amongst the very few privacy coins in existence! It's uncompromised privacy functionality remains one of a kind.

Leema8989

• View Profile
the Veil project is without a doubt the solution to the problems of the security and dynamism of cryptocurrency and blockchain issues in relation to privacy. With the continuous analyses and implementation of users' experience, the Veil project will become one of the most advanced and active anonymous infrastructures in the cryptocurrency community that ever existed in the blockchain.

yaelahwall

• Novice
    • View Profile
So much talk about privacy coin,but i feel monero has gain so much popularity as privacy coin but may be over take by new project like veil.
I am sure of that, I think Veil are better than Monero because veil has still provides anonymity in the form of RingCT, so non-zerocoin Veil transactions remain private.  Users wishing to continue minting zerocoin denominations for staking pseudo-anonymously can so by minting from RingCT

Jan_Vl

• View Profile
The most potential privacy coin is supposed to be Veil. But I prefer Monero

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2022, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services