click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What Are The Best Privacy Coins in the Market With Immense Potentials?  (Read 3076 times)

Giletto

• Novice
    • View Profile
Warning: Thread locked for SPAM

It looks like VEIL is running a spam campaign in a number of forums, including us. Those posts are violating a number of rules, not to mention, the way chosen to advertise the project it is at least objectionable. Users caught violating the rules are getting banned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Privacy coins have now gained prominence in recent times due to the high demand of transaction privacy required of cryptocurrencies which coins like bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin and even Monero can't offer. I am making a personal research on the potentially best privacy coins available in the market at the moment. Among Dash, PivX, Grin, Onion, Beam and Veil, Which Coin catches your fancy in terms of Uncompromised Privacy, Scalability, mining and staking reward and commitment In research & Development. I am just learning about Veil but I equally need your opinion. Thank you

« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 01:34:04 PM by secco »

Ewan

• Novice
    • View Profile
What's the difference between 'privacy coins' and just coins existing in the market?

Giletto

• Novice
    • View Profile
What's the difference between 'privacy coins' and just coins existing in the market?

Alot. The underlying technology determine the characteristics of the coin. On privacy, privacy coins like veil are built with Ring CT and zero proof of knowledge to conceal transactions between two parties. Ie no transactions Id and you can't view or trace them on explorers. But for the regular coins built on Ethereum blockchain, transactions are open with every detail of it stored on the blockchain.

Moonlight

• View Profile
  • can you explain what is a privacy coin?
    I still don't understand what privacy coins are
    ⬢     SECURE  PLATFORM  FOR  GAMING  AND  PAYMENTS     ⬢
                                           S  O  N  I  C    X                                       
    ⬢      FACEBOOK       ⬢        TWITTER        ⬢        TELEGRAM        ⬢       EMAIL    ⬢

Psynthax

• Novice
      • View Profile
    can you explain what is a privacy coin?
    I still don't understand what privacy coins are
    Privacy coin is a blockchain based coin that hides its own blockchain so that no one can trace it like veil. As you can see so many hackers are lurking over someone else's address and transaction that containt some amount of money and by that they are trying to dox you. using privacy coin you will be atleast safe from those hackers and no one else can trace it. It's like you are not leaving any trace just like when you are using cash money directly hand to hand. If you are curious you should read more about veil project.

Synvc

• View Profile
      • https://www.synvczone.com
    Projects that are on the rise and discussed are discussed in several forums. If I notice that it is really good to form their project it is very interesting to learn more.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ███                                    ███
    ███                          ▄██▄      ███
    ███                         ▄█████▄    ███
    ███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
    ███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
    ███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
    █████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
    ███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
    ██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
    █████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
    ███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
    ██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
    █▀                 ▀██▀                ███
    ▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
    ▄██                                    ███
    ▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
    LOTTERY, MARKET
    PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
            ▄▄▄██▀████
      ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
    ▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
           ▄█████████
           ██▀██████
           ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
       ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
         ▀█  █▄
        ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
      ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
    ▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
    CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
                   │
         │      ███
         │      ███
        │     ███
    ███  │     ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███     │
    ███ ███     │
        │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

shinratensei

• Novice
      • View Profile

Alot. The underlying technology determine the characteristics of the coin. On privacy, privacy coins like veil are built with Ring CT and zero proof of knowledge to conceal transactions between two parties. Ie no transactions Id and you can't view or trace them on explorers. But for the regular coins built on Ethereum blockchain, transactions are open with every detail of it stored on the blockchain.
    That likes to give encryption to the users. Veil used always on privacy technology and this will keep any users will be safe to create any payment system or transaction. Veil also creates a fair blockchain through implement POS and POW to able to keep it's decentralized. A privacy coin has so many differences with those normal coins.

tbossmitche

• Novice
      • View Profile
    In any conversation about privacy coins, Monero is always there due to it being one of the pioneers in this niche. However, you have chosen right by being determined to learn more about Veil. I believe it is the newest of the bunch and that should mean a host of more advanced features which could lead it to becom

Lily

• Novice
      • View Profile
    To those who don't know what privacy coins mean, they are coins that gives your transactions 100% Annomnity and privacy without it being trade. When we talk about these privacy coins, the first on the list will always be Monero no doubt. But that doesn't mean other coins are not in existence. Look at Veil coin for example. This coin for me is the best of all privacy coins because it combines best privacy technologies in its operations such as Zerocoin and RingCt protocols. If you are familiar with these duo, then you'd know Veil is out for business and as such not a child's play.

Chikky08

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Thanks for seeking peoples attention. Do me I will say the project I know much about. Veil platform uses Dandelion protocol which enhances privacy protection of the Veil platform. Using the recently updated Dandelion++ protocol, transactions on the blockchain are shielded from identification using a privacy graph. Veil source node  for the sending of the cryptocurrency is never disclose. Veil platform also incorporates the RingCT. Alot of security plans on this coin.

Valentyzer

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Monero is currently number one privacy coin in the crypto market Base on popularity, market capitalisation and user Base but not tech wise, when you come to technology, veil network is very much on the better size and it is fast gaining attraction and it has the potential to compete with monero in the nearest future.

Ra_pl344

• Novice
      • View Profile
    There are a lot of potential privacy coin like monero. To me monero is old skool. Do you know veil allows for zero-coin protocol with anonymous staking? There are pre computed spends and bullet-proofs. Building ring confidential transactions (Ring CT) with custom X16RT mining algorithm that re adjusts its difficulty every 60s.

Jayde

• View Profile
    My vote is XMR since it used by many organizations in the black market, it’s also pump very high when the market recovery
               ▄▄      ████      ▄▄
              ████▄   ▐████▌   ▄████
              ▐█████████▀▀█████████▌
        ▄▄▄  ▄███▀▀░n`░:¿:'░H»░▀▀███▄  ▄▄▄
       ████████▀*╦`%░U╙░H]░Ñj░╦`╦*Z▀███████
        ▀████╨]╦░%░▀██▄▀▄▄▀█Mr░d╨░]╙████▀
        ▄███,░º%w░ⁿ`╙███╔█▄█▀⌐,═^░≡º╨,███▄
    ▄▄▄████ ░``""░¬`░╙▀██▄█▀╨░-░*""░`` ████▄▄▄

▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄       ╓ »╨ "▒ «▒,═▒ «▒
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓,`╙▀▀█████▄  "╨º═`  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ╙╙▀▀▀▀█████▄,  ▀▀████▄ ª▄▄███▀▀╨╙╙╙ ▀▀
          ╖▄▄▄  `▀▀████µ  ▀████▄ ▀▀ ,▄▄█
           ╙▀███▄▄  ▀████▄  ▀████, ▄██▀
              ╙▀███▄  ▀███▌  ╙████w
                 `▀▀\  ╙███▌  ▀▀▀
    bitagro
    DECENTRALIZED  ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  AGRO EXCHANGE
    PLATFORM  ━ ━━ ━━━  ━━━━━  ━━━━ ━
    ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████▄
    ███████████████▀▀  █████
    ████████████▀▀      ██████
    ▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
    ▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
    ▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
    ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
    ████████████████▄▄██████
    ▀████████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀
    WP
    ▀▀▀

Cicihorlhorla

• Novice
      • View Profile
    I’ll suggest you check out another privacy coin called VEIL.
    veil is a platform that focuses on privacy in cryptocurrency industry, the team behind the project are very much experience to take the blockchain technology beyond human expectations, they are working on implementing an innovative technology which keeps is privacy focused..

Emrh1

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Privacy coin is a blockchain based coin that hides its own blockchain so that no one can trace it like veil.In fact, I know I'm confused, but apart from mining, the veil also has the ability to stretch because of the hybrid consensus system POS. The target is the same as any other POS that lets you win based on the coins you hold in your wallet or veil coins. Veil POS application is very tempting for those who like to keep their money, who want to hide their assets. Because they use zerocoin technology for high security and Privacy.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2022, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services