click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Becoming an enterpreneur  (Read 535 times)

MomsSpaghetti

• View Profile
Becoming an enterpreneur
« on: April 26, 2019, 12:48:25 PM »
So, I know that there are a lot of entrepreneurs here and I wanted to ask you guys, how did you start and how do you improve your skills and get useful information. Maybe you learn from business coaches like Shaqir Hussyin or Tony Robbins or you prefer to get knowledge out of your experience or you have a completely different approach?

Wendy

• View Profile
Re: Becoming an enterpreneur
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 02:14:32 PM »
My parents were entrepreneurs, we had a kind of family business, so I knew how to start and what I should do. In addition to that, my brother is an accountant, that makes it even easier.

Entony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2020, 11:03:49 AM »
I had a similar story. Money should not lie, so I turned to outsource development team. Before that, I read many articles and guides about the topics I need. I wanted to better understand my product.

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2020, 01:04:41 PM »
being an entrepreneur need financial capital and skills. so you need knowledge and then take action

mercury

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2020, 10:32:10 AM »
I would like to try some promo items like those on PinSource, for example.
Wait, but why would you promote your online store by the pins? I guess it'd be more sensible to look into online promotion - through websites users/visitors engagement, social media, ads, etc. Probably offline methods can work too for some type of businesses, but since you didn't specify your niche in general it doesn't seem like a good idea.

MilanIask

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2020, 11:07:04 AM »
For becoming a good entrepreneur we all need to have a lot of experience from other jobs. Before I became an entrepreneur I've been visiting a lot of recruitment sites. I suppose that it wil be nice for you to visit it too. All the tasks that I've made in the past helped me to do things the way I do right now. The more experience you get then more ready you are for all the loads and stresses of being an entrepreneur.

btclm

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2020, 03:36:39 AM »
Oh man. Read a book on corporate finances instead of the gurus

Edlund

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2021, 11:06:24 PM »
Now it is much easier and more convenient to work from home and many who have organized a particular business have long been convinced of this. Such work is much more effective and interesting. I think many people will agree with this.

KlodKeron

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2021, 11:35:29 PM »
I have been trying to find a new job for a long time, but I did not manage to find one. For a long time tried to find a job using these tips https://jobsandcareer.tips/list-of-soft-skills/ but I did not manage to find a job there, so decided to try to look on other sites and I managed to do this here on this site. Now I'm working on a favorite job that I like and in general, to be honest, I'm not broken. I'm happy with everything. At least at the previous place of work, I did not like to work at all, since it was not mine at all.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services