click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Do you track the location of your children? How?  (Read 252 times)

Logan123

• View Profile
Do you track the location of your children? How?
« on: April 23, 2019, 08:59:19 PM »
I am a responsible mother and always want to know the exact location of my son. How can I do it?

Snow123

• View Profile
Re: Do you track the location of your children? How?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 09:21:11 PM »
My child does not want to tell me about his hobbies, friends and problems.  Because of this, I have to find different methods in order to constantly know where he is and with whom.  I installed this mobile tracker https://www.hoverwatch.com  on his smartphone.  This traker helps me know the exact location of my son and track his incoming and outgoing calls.  This is the only way for me to be sure that I can protect him.

Logan123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 09:53:15 PM »
This mobile tracker has many additional useful features. Thank you for such a useful post! Are there any features of the installation of this tracker?

abyssalknight

• FED Gold-Swift,Dependable&Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 03:35:29 PM »
if you child have a phone turn on its gps you will detect it just google how to use it
   ☉☉☉  FEDORA GOLD - SWIFT DEPENDABLE AND PRIVATE  ☉☉☉   
☉   GET FEDORA GOLD   ●☉●   DOWNLOAD FEDORA WALLET NOW   ●☉●   FED EVOLUTION   ☉[/u][/b]
   FACEBOOK        ●        TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT        ●        DISCORD       ●        BITCOINTALK

Wendy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 06:23:20 PM »
My son has a smart watch, so I always know where he is, I can call and hear what he's doing. He does not have his smartphone yet, he's just 5.

Pelanavreo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2019, 05:29:49 AM »
Currently there are many applications on smartphones and IOS that you can download to track where your friends and family are. All applications need GPS, but make sure you can make privacy settings on your family's smartphone so that they are not suspicious when traced

Jan_Vl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2019, 04:42:48 AM »
Maybe you need to improve relationships with your child rather than to track him/her. When you have good ties with your children they tell you everything about their life

GardenBee

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2019, 03:08:46 PM »
There are many apps and GPS watches to track children but they will know you are tracking them unless they are too young of course

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services