click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What Do You Look Out For In A Cryptocurrency Privacy Platform  (Read 2226 times)

Chudidonas

• View Profile
Warning: Thread locked for SPAM

It looks like VEIL is running a spam campaign in a number of forums, including us. Those posts are violating a number of rules, not to mention, the way chosen to advertise the project it is at least objectionable. Users caught violating the rules are getting banned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cryptocurrency privacy is great, but it also has to be easy for the layperson to understand, access and use for real life transaction purposes. So what attributes makes a privacy platform the best and appealing to cryptocurrency enthusiasts?

1. A functional support system: emails, social media channels have to be active and responsive to concerns of users.

2. A functional wallet: This is required to conveniently and securely store, send and recieve native tokens.

3. An active team: Team should be hard working and responsible with robust commitment to present and future development of the project.

4. A Rewarding platform: Through a hybrid concensus algorithm(PoW & PoS), A good platform offers both mining and staking opportunities to reward trustworthy and loyal members of its ecosystem
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 01:34:28 PM by secco »

Vande12

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: What Do You Look Out For In A Cryptocurrency Privacy Platform
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 04:26:32 AM »
All of those points must be owned such a good privacy coin. Those attributes must be filled to become the best privacy coin, veil is a coin that already full filled all of those requirements. Veil has all of the points that you have been pointing out dude. It doesn't enough if you are aiming to become the best coin while you are only having one or two attributes.

The best privacy coins mean a coin that can solve all of the problems that already discovered.

Psynthax

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 09:48:02 AM »
I could agree, currently veil has caught my attention as anyone else does at the current moment. They're like an upgrade of monero if I'm being honest a better version, maybe it's not the first but atleast it's fixing more of the problem that's being left and making it a more perfect version of the older ones.
the way they implement the solution they are trying to fix is kinda refined and well executed for me.

Synvc

• View Profile
    • https://www.synvczone.com
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 01:44:16 PM »
The DPoS platform is also input because it is part of coin coins like Ark, lsk and others

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

tbossmitche

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 04:03:48 PM »

Cryptocurrency privacy is great, but it also has to be easy for the layperson to understand, access and use for real life transaction purposes. So what attributes makes a privacy platform the best and appealing to cryptocurrency enthusiasts?

1. A functional support system: emails, social media channels have to be active and responsive to concerns of users.

2. A functional wallet: This is required to conveniently and securely store, send and recieve native tokens.

3. An active team: Team should be hard working and responsible with robust commitment to present and future development of the project.

4. A Rewarding platform: Through a hybrid concensus algorithm(PoW & PoS), A good platform offers both mining and staking opportunities to reward trustworthy and loyal members of its ecosystem

A good number of privacy inclined platforms actually offer the first three features which actually seem basic. However, the inclusion of a reward system on the Veil platform appear to be one of the key unique features that can be pointed out.

I really have considered benefitting from this but I haven't been able to get adequate information on what the minimum staking amount will be. I will appreciate if you could help with that.

abyssalknight

• FED Gold-Swift,Dependable&Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2019, 04:24:52 AM »
veil looks really a promising coin no wonder it will climb to atleast the top 50 coins in the marketcap
   ☉☉☉  FEDORA GOLD - SWIFT DEPENDABLE AND PRIVATE  ☉☉☉   
☉   GET FEDORA GOLD   ●☉●   DOWNLOAD FEDORA WALLET NOW   ●☉●   FED EVOLUTION   ☉[/u][/b]
   FACEBOOK        ●        TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT        ●        DISCORD       ●        BITCOINTALK

Psynthax

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2019, 09:59:12 AM »
veil looks really a promising coin no wonder it will climb to atleast the top 50 coins in the marketcap
Definitely agree, as you can see their positive trend is not because of miracle or something else but it's because their development that's really good making people put their attention into veil which is basically a privacy based coin.
They are also listed on exchange and hopefully we will see more and more exchanges listing veil as it gain its fame.

Ewan

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2019, 08:00:10 AM »

These attributes are must have I suppose, it's the first things I look at before considering using their services, so yeah

cryptoblezin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2019, 12:21:55 PM »
You have actually taken your time to highlight the majority of the aspects to consider while sourcing for a good privacy platform. It is my pleasure to make it known to this forum community that Veil which is also a privacy coin platform has been able to pass the test of time and it meets up with all the criteria stated above. It won't be out of place to research more about Veil project in order to get more insight on how to earn big on the platform.

Ra_pl344

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2019, 12:30:42 PM »
We are using cryptocurrencies based on what it could offer, what it could serve, how beneficial it is to us, and on how it differ to other cryptocurrencies that might serve better potential. We want the best, aren’t we? Here I would say Veil(VEIL) — a privacy coin that is using Zerocoin Protocol and RingCT technology to ensure user anonymity.

Modanalee

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2019, 09:14:31 PM »
To me, what I consider in privacy coins are consensus algorithm of  Proof of stake and proof of work. Earnings. A few of the privacy coins out there provides this (Veil ). I'm a beneficiary of Veil's PoS

Emrh1

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2019, 09:40:05 PM »
The veil is always an open crypto currency. In most crypto currencies, privacy is an option only in the user's wallet, meaning that the user can spend anonymously or in a more private way.

Technically speaking, the niqab project, like other Zeroco-focused projects, has two types of coins: bazcoins and zerocoins. In most other projects, users must manually fill their bazoco with zerocoins, if they choose. With napkin, bazcoins are automatically placed in Zerocoins above 10 bazcoins. In other words, when a user has at least 10 bascoines, it is automatically dipped into the zero-mine. The reason for the existence of two coins and the fact that each coin is not printed on Zero is because they are the same currency (veil), because they have an affordable cost of printing and spending on zero currency. Please note that an average user doesn't have to worry about eventually seeing a balance

In veil, bascoin operations are made anonymous using RingCT and secret addresses. RingCT is a method of making the sender's digital signature anonymous by combining the sender's digital signature with random other signatures from the block chain's history, creating a final, unique signature. Then, using a range proof, the amount of transactions is hidden. Eventually, the network does not recognize the sender or the amount in a transaction, but by using an encryption key image, miners can verify that the transaction is valid and that there is no double expense.

Adaora

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2019, 01:11:11 PM »
Majorly, what I look out for in any project is my ability to maximize profit at lesser costs. Veil gives this!

Holayiwola

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2019, 07:26:40 PM »
The technology they are using is conservative and highly sophisticated. Well, for a native blockchain I wouldn't screw for a non ICO project but for the sake of modern advancement. I bet VEIL has something in advance than eth and btc.

Psynthax

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2019, 11:51:29 PM »
The most important thing with privacy platform coin like veil is the flawless security that could lead to us becoming more secured than using coin that has ordinary blockchain which are traceable and could lead to our credentials data being leaked.
Coin like veil is what I call a more secured coin than the ordinary ones simply because it get rid the possibility of being tracked by hacker which could put us to danger.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services