click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: SHORT HISTORY OF BITCOIN. THE RISE AND RISE.  (Read 622 times)

neumal

• Crypto guy
    • View Profile
  • SHORT HISTORY OF BITCOIN. THE RISE AND RISE.
    « on: April 22, 2019, 02:58:40 PM »
    Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world. It is a system of transactions and peer to peer currency created by Satoshi Nakamoto and based on a decentralised public book. This was based on the consensus called blockchain that registers all the transactions.

The cryptocurrency was used for the first time in 2009. In July 2010, the bitcoin price was only 8 cents. Within a year, the new alternative currency had risen to $1 and was becoming an exciting prospect for the future.

Within six months, the currency had doubled again to $2. In December 2012 a healthy increase of $13 was recorded, but soon, the price was going to explode. Within four months until April 2013, the rate had increased to a whopping $266. 2013 was the decisive year for the currency. Large companies began to favour the acceptance of bitcoin and blockchain publicly became a favourite topic for Computer Science programs. Many people thought that Bitcoin had fulfilled its purpose and would now settle. But, the currency became even more popular, with the creation of bitcoin ATMs around the world. Other competitors began to flex their muscles at different angles of the market. The magic figure of $1000 was broken for the first time in January 2017, and since then it has increased over four times, currently sitting around $5000.

It's really a remarkable achievement for a coin that was only worth 8 cents when it started. The future is exceptionally bright for Bitcoin, and it is never too late to invest in it, both short and long term.

Bitrearer is one of the best cloud mining and short term investment pools in the crypto space. Clients get to buy hashpower to mine Bitcoin and other supported altcoins – Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin. You’re required to have a wallet upon signing up for automatic payouts.
    The safest long term cryptocurrency investment however is to HODL - keep your coins long term for a massive increase. Looking at the rise and rise of Bitcoin ever since its creation, it would not be a bad idea, would it? 

Visit and subscribe to Cryptominer Solutions for your daily cryptocurrency news, investment tips and guide: https://linktr.ee/cryptominerpro
    I love to share my thoughts on Cryptocurrencies!

Etrilicious

• View Profile
    Re: SHORT HISTORY OF BITCOIN. THE RISE AND RISE.
    « Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 08:18:16 PM »
    To humanity bitcoin is something that is great just like the way internet came to existance. The only regret i had was to join blockchain late, but they said its never too late.
    Most of bitcoin is circulation password is lost and bitcoins are hanging on the blockchain.
    I cant wait to see what bitcoin price will be in the next 10years, have my hopes really high and not jist bitcoin but other altcoins.

BitcoinBoy

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 02:30:35 PM »
    nice story  ;)

shielaegis

• authpaper.io
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 03:37:05 PM »
    What a great history of bitcoin is, I always end up thinking of what if I get involved in bitcoin when it is just getting starting after reading some history, fantasizing of getting rich over the past. But I'll just keep looking forward for the actual success

WarrenBarren

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: May 16, 2019, 01:38:38 AM »
    I find this hard to believe that, why the dip is not part of the story, and it’s not the rise and the rise. It was the rise and the fall, and then the rise comes in and then again the falls.

And now today, we finally see it picking up. So that’s the actual History of Bitcoin. You just can’t complete it IF you are not giving coverage to the falls we had. It was heart-breaking at times, so nothing was exactly as smooth as people see after reading above!

kventin.upgrade

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 01:22:50 AM »
    In your short story you missed the moment when bitcoin cost $ 20,000

ttcsalam

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: May 19, 2019, 12:46:33 PM »
    It was very good to know a lot of information. Such an informative post gives us a lot of inspiration.

Mpxs

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: July 20, 2019, 03:46:19 AM »
    yes I also believe that bitcoin is also the oldest and the foremost coin, because I believe the price of bitcoin will also continue to grow well in the future, seeing that this year's price development has also experienced good price changes, so I believe that bitcoin is also promising coins and also many benefits in the future.

Obiwankenodium

• authpaper.io
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: July 20, 2019, 09:46:18 AM »
    I hope you can keep updating this topic the coming months and years to come so you can keep adding a zero again Esch once in a while.

██
           █████
          ███ ███
         ███   ███
        ███ ▄█▄ ███
      ▐███       ███▌
     ████▄█▀ ██████████▄
    █████▀   ████████████
             ████   ████
             ███████████
             █████████▀
             ████
             ████
             ▀▀▀▀▀

Authpaper Coin
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
             ▄███████████▄██████████████████
            ███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
           ██████████████████████████████░░██
          ███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
          ███████████████████████████████░░██
           █████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
           ██████████████████████████████░░██
            ██████████████░░░░░░░░░▄▀███████████████▀▄
             ███████████████████████▄▀███████████▀▄██
             ████████████░░░░░░░░░░████▄▀███████▀▄████
           ███████████████████████████████▄▀███▀▄██████
     █████████████████████████████░░████████▄▄▄████████
    ███████████████████████████████░███████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████░▀█████████████████▀

.BLOCKCHAIN BASED SYSTEM.
    .FOR DATA DELIVERY AND........
    .CERTIFICATIONS......................
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██

..........WHITEPAPER..........
    TWITTER
    MEDIUM
    GITHUB
    REDDIT
    SLACK
    BTC TALK

olliecrypto

• Novice
    • TheCryptoBot.com
      • View Profile
      • My favorite Trading Tool
    « Reply #9 on: August 23, 2019, 11:01:50 AM »
    isn't the usual cost difference after every halving around 10x?
    seems to be, at least from my experiences.
    thus, i am only investing in alts short term, trying to scalp as quickly as possible so that i can maintain my btc reserves
    My favorite Trading Tool :
    Gunbot - the Automated Cryptocurrency Trading Bot
    https://thecryptobot.com

adversary

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: August 28, 2019, 04:44:05 PM »
    I just wonder what the maximum all-time price of BTC will be? $50k seems to be real even in 2021/2022, but there is no such long-term prediction that could look into the more distant future like 2030, 2040. I guess it the max price will be somwhere around $1,5 million

pritka

• View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: August 29, 2019, 01:04:30 PM »
    Did not realize that Bitcoin is a decade old now! Feels much more recent because I didn't know about it until years later. Then again, I still find it hard to believe that 2009 is 10 years ago now.

Interesting stuff! Thanks for sharing.

drcool008

• View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: September 10, 2019, 10:48:05 AM »
    When i got to know bitcoin in 2013, it was only usd300+ for 1 bitcoin. So sad i didnt follow! haha... However, Crypto currency does change the world how blockchain develop and being used in many industry sector!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services