click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is there a good time to buy cryptocurrency?  (Read 2749 times)

tony_

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a good time to buy cryptocurrency?
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2019, 12:16:08 PM »
Of course it's a great time for buying cryptocurrencies. But it depends which ones are you willing to buy, which ones are going  to be the best choice, which one will bring you profit? There is a huge variety of projects on the market right now but i thinktthat the best choice is btc.
I totally agree that it's a great time to buy cryptocurrencies. Of course that nothing can be compared with Bitcoin now, but recently I've been investing also in some altcoins like for example Stellar or Neo and I think that not only Bitcoin is profitable

Siffi

• Investing in real diamond mining
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2019, 05:04:13 AM »
there is never the right time to invest, because market prices are difficult to predict, if you want to invest, watch the market situation so that your investment predictions are 100% profit
It’s about lucky too mate, I saw a lot if people without any good experiences or knowledge of analysis crypto still get a huge profit from this market
I myself also believe that trading experience also needs to be needed, if you see the market price going down, for me it is also a good opportunity to make a profit, because the current market price has also experienced a good price change in how many months now

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████¶¶¶█████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████████¶¶$████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶███████████¶¶$███████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶████████¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$█████████████
¶¶¶¶¶██████¶¶¶█████¶¶$████q¶¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶█████q¶¶███████¶¶$███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶¶██████3¶¶¶¶¶███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶█████¶¶¶█████¶¶8█████¶¶█████
¶¶█████q¶q█████¶¶███████¶¶█████¶¶██████
¶¶█████q¶q█████¶¶███████¶¶█████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶█████¶¶¶█████¶¶3█████¶¶█████
¶¶¶█████¶¶¶██████3¶¶¶¶¶███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶█████¶¶¶███████¶¶3███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶¶██████¶¶¶█████¶¶3████q¶¶8██████
¶¶¶¶¶¶███████¶8████¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$███████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶███████████¶¶¶███████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████████¶¶$████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████¶¶$█████
iCoin International Investing in real diamond mining and using the proceeds to create a
                 competitive market for iCoin International

ANN THREAD BOUNTY
    Facebook Twitter Telegram Linkedin

Heleon

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2019, 04:30:33 AM »
As far as am concern, i don't think anything is permanent in crypto, things change almost everytime in crypto, the only time i think is best to buy into coins is when prices are in the dip not a particular day or month.
                               Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy

tsakf

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2019, 04:27:03 PM »
As far as am concern, i don't think anything is permanent in crypto, things change almost everytime in crypto, the only time i think is best to buy into coins is when prices are in the dip not a particular day or month.

I think that buying crypto during the next 10 years, is a good decision. You may not have maximum profits, but we will be seeing new All Time High prices, until mass adoption.
█████████████████████ Check out my cryptocurrency video collection █████████████████████

https://tsakf.org

emililadjet

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2019, 05:11:37 PM »
 I think that bitcoin is always profitable to buy. And if you want to be in a bigger plus, you can certainly try to catch the low price of this crypto currency, but in this case you can not guess and only see how bitcoin will grow even more.
Your smartphone, tablet, or other device transmits to the  Bluetooth speaker which uses its built-in amplifier and speakers for playback.

Dandylion

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2019, 03:55:59 PM »
Most of people usually would say: “yes, of course, now is your last chance” etc. But let’s be honest: investing in BTC is a quite complicated thing. Your success depends on many factors, and many of them are up to you. First you should ask yourself a basic question: Do I really want to get into this? And don’t get me wrong: cryptocureencies can be very profitable, but it’s not always an easy money. Situation on the market is very variable and you need to learn to adjust to it. There is a quite informative article on BuyCoinNow about it - you might check it, maybe it will be useful for you: https://buycoinnow.com/blog/buy-bitcoin-when-the-price-is-low
Other thing are your funds. I strongly recommend you to invest only amount of money which you are ready to (eventually, of course) lose. In this situation you’re not bounded with your crypto and your live doesn’t depend on the market situation. Such comfort really helps a lot - you can trade without fear.

ricky_

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2019, 04:21:43 PM »
Most of people usually would say: “yes, of course, now is your last chance” etc. But let’s be honest: investing in BTC is a quite complicated thing. Your success depends on many factors, and many of them are up to you. First you should ask yourself a basic question: Do I really want to get into this? And don’t get me wrong: cryptocureencies can be very profitable, but it’s not always an easy money. Situation on the market is very variable and you need to learn to adjust to it. There is a quite informative article on BuyCoinNow about it - you might check it, maybe it will be useful for you: https://buycoinnow.com/blog/buy-bitcoin-when-the-price-is-low
Other thing are your funds. I strongly recommend you to invest only amount of money which you are ready to (eventually, of course) lose. In this situation you’re not bounded with your crypto and your live doesn’t depend on the market situation. Such comfort really helps a lot - you can trade without fear.
I totally agree that your success depends on many factors. I think that this is always good time to invest in some cryptocurrencies, the key is to choose the proper one. I've checked the article from buycoinnow, thank you for sharing

Delgboke

• Garden Hero
  • Nobtx-premium cryptocurrency and forex signal noti
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2019, 08:19:08 PM »
Choosing a good time to buy cryptocurrency can be considered as an individual choice making, you can choose to buy when the crypto market is bearish or when there's crypto bull run depending on how much financial backup you have to buy cryptocurrency but for me I prefer when the crypto market is down.
            ██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Facebook
Twitter    Telegram    Discord
Nobt-plataform

Bamzmeca

• Garden Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2019, 06:45:27 AM »
I think that bitcoin is always profitable to buy. And if you want to be in a bigger plus, you can certainly try to catch the low price of this crypto currency, but in this case you can not guess and only see how bitcoin will grow even more.
What is certain is that we put hope in Bitcoin, because its development is fast enough to make us believe in bitcoin that will change our lives

Alex75

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2019, 06:05:54 PM »

Many factors are need to be taken into account, to make a decision whether you should invest in a cryptocurrency project, there are still a huge number of scams out there, and I don't think that this is going to slow down in a nearby future. THe most important thing for me right now is to gather experience and knowledge which is crucial for investing.

The article you've shared is from january, but it's still on the up-to-date - even though the price of btc is hugely variable, it doesn't mean you shouldn't invest in it, because it won't fall down quickly; the key is to find a right moment to hit the spot and make profit out of it.

Paul76

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2019, 01:03:27 PM »
There are two main factors that you can watch when trying to decide if now is a good time to buy crypto: seasonality, and market cycles.
These are chartist factors. They are good for traders.
There are fundamental factors too, which are good for investors.

Look at the single cryptocoin you are interested in.
Its potential purpose for the economy.
The company behind it.
Etc.

For cryptos in general: buy cryptos when trust in fiat currencies is eroding

tsakf

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2019, 02:44:33 PM »
There are bumps and ups and downs now. This will be the base for the next rise. I think that still, it is a good time to buy, especially, the first 10 in the rank.
█████████████████████ Check out my cryptocurrency video collection █████████████████████

https://tsakf.org

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services