click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is there a good time to buy cryptocurrency?  (Read 2744 times)

rituvohra01

• View Profile
Re: Is there a good time to buy cryptocurrency?
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2019, 12:18:26 PM »
Definitely it is a good time to buy cryptocurrency because the market start progressing gradually.

Bamzmeca

• Garden Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2019, 02:46:51 PM »
Stay afloat and as much as possible increase the number of our assets to hold lots of coins, a rapid increase will occur soon

katemi

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2019, 08:05:16 AM »
Definitely it is a good time to buy cryptocurrency because the market start progressing gradually.
Yes you are right, now is the right time to increase the number of assets we hold, I'm sure at the end of this year, prices will return at the top

Heleon

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2019, 06:32:35 AM »
The best time to buy into crypto to me is when we have the dip, every wise person in the crypto community will buy in the dip and hodl to profit in the bull.
                               Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy

Gurujebs

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2019, 01:27:33 PM »
There is never a good or bad time for purchasing of cryptocurrencies, it all depends on the project.
From my experience this 2019, I think project that are successfully sold out should be a consideration with good ROI.
You should look out for GEX (https://gexan.io)

adversary

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2019, 05:48:18 PM »
Of course it is a good time to buy some cryptocurrencies. It's not now or never, but right now the chances of making profit are pretty high - of course, it depends on what are you investing in. I am buying my BTC on buycoinnow.com, and right now i hope that they will add some more cryptos in the nearest future.

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2019, 11:59:10 PM »
Yes, that's correct. When the price is dropping, it is a good time to buy.
Anyway, are you sure with veil? I don't think it is a good option for now. Or you are trying to promote it?
I think you are better to choose coins like TRX, XRP, LTC, EOS, NEM, or other top altcoins.

tsakf

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2019, 11:18:01 AM »
Of course it is a good time to buy some cryptocurrencies. It's not now or never, but right now the chances of making profit are pretty high - of course, it depends on what are you investing in. I am buying my BTC on buycoinnow.com, and right now i hope that they will add some more cryptos in the nearest future.

Now, it is a good time to buy cryptocurrency. I see more chances, for a market increase, than decrease. I would buy slowly, because, I wait for the next bull run, this year, or the next year.
█████████████████████ Check out my cryptocurrency video collection █████████████████████

https://tsakf.org

leandor

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2019, 01:07:52 PM »

Yes, I hope so too. BuyCoinNow is on the market not so long, so I think it is just a matter of time that there will be added some new coins

Mpxs

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2019, 09:20:33 AM »
Seeing the current growth in bitcoin prices also increase, for me now you can also buy crypto currencies, in my opinion this month is also a good time to buy crypto.

I also believe in you, seeing that price developments are now getting better, for me this is also a good opportunity to buy more bitcoin, so I'm sure you will also get more profits.

BitOffer.EN

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2019, 10:25:30 AM »
It is the perfect timing now to buy crypto after 10 years ago when BTC was $1 for each. Follow @BitOffer_English on twitter, you will know more information of trading cryptocurrency.

leandor

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2019, 03:08:03 PM »
It depends on your needs. If you want to invest in bitcoin, the easiest ways are ATM’s, maybe there are some of them in your country or websites like buycoinnow.com, this is the fastest way of acquiring BTC. But if you are a trader you will have to transfer those coins on exchange eventually

tony_

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2019, 08:42:24 AM »
Well, I cannot disagree that it's almost always a good time to buy some cryptocurrencies. Not all of them, but there always are some promising ones. I hope that on BuyCoinNow will be available coins like ETH or LTC, that would be great

Swiss

• Investing in real diamond mining
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2019, 10:44:49 AM »
I think there is no good time or bad time to buy crypto currency, if you want to get a lot of profit you can also buy it when the market price drops, so you will also get a lot of profits by waiting for a higher price

RabbbitAngstrom

• Novice
  • tonight i feel like more
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2019, 11:46:51 AM »
Of course it's a great time for buying cryptocurrencies. But it depends which ones are you willing to buy, which ones are going  to be the best choice, which one will bring you profit? There is a huge variety of projects on the market right now but i thinktthat the best choice is btc.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services