click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is there a good time to buy cryptocurrency?  (Read 2745 times)

Hadiya137

• View Profile
Is there a good time to buy cryptocurrency?
« on: April 16, 2019, 03:41:36 AM »
Many people wonder if now is the right time to buy Bitcoin, or when they should invest in cryptocurrency. Fact is, although there are some general price trends, no one can accurately tell you when the best time is to buy cryptocurrency.

There are two main factors that you can watch when trying to decide if now is a good time to buy crypto: seasonality, and market cycles.

Historically, cryptocurrencies usually rally in the months of February and March, and at the end of December. Although it might have been a complete coincidence that this pattern emerged over the course of the years, some people think that these rallies might be related to the tax season.

Many people call this phenomena “alt season”, since its especially the altcoins that generate very high returns during these periods of time.

“Altseason” is a time period where the prices of altcoins skyrocket.

The second and probably more important factor is to watch the market cycle. It’s obviously better to buy cryptocurrencies at a 80% discount from their all-time high than it is to buy at the top during a frenzy. However, often you might not get a chance to buy at rock bottom prices. Judging by past price actions, once the cryptocurrency market enters a new bull market then it often doesn’t stop until the price of most coins has increased by at least a factor of ten.

Therefore, if you didn’t manage to catch the bottom of the bear market, a good moment to scale into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is every time there is a “dip” in the price. Bitcoin often dips 10-15% during rallies before continuing to move higher up so that’s something that you can leverage in your investment strategy.

Johdw

• View Profile
Re: Is there a good time to buy cryptocurrency?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 04:47:02 PM »
The history always cycle and occur, if we follow the dump in 2013, then next year we will have a recovery of Bitcoin and the market

Barb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 05:41:46 PM »
People always said greedy when others afraid, but I think we should carefully and only greedy when we see the market have some recovery

khufuking

• SonicX - Faster, More Efficient and Secure platfor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 06:11:08 PM »
It has said millions of time there is no good or bad time to buy Crypto because trust me if you waited for the good time I am sure you will end up missing the train, just buy when the market in depression phase and wait for the rocket to go to the moon but if you waited for the rocket to launch first then there is a big chance that you will miss catching it.

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 11:51:39 PM »
There is.
We may have known the cycle of the Bitcoin on the market or exchange.
This coin is volatile, always changing. When you want to buy the Bitcoin, ensure to buy it at the right time. COmmonly, buying in weekdays will be cheaper than during the weekend to Monday.
However as general, right now is the right time, the market is recovering and it is starting to grow again.

Dandylion

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 11:08:22 AM »
I believe it's always time, but it depends on your approach. If you don't consider cryptocurrency only as a way of earning money, but as investment in future, then it will always be a good moment to support it. So when I choose currency which I'll invest in, I'm looking mostly on their ideas for future. Good contact with community is also important, that's why I support coins which put much effort into this, like Dash or FuturoCoin (which btw is currently updating its masternode system: https://newsroom.futurocoin.com/big-changes/)

Mpxs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 12:32:34 PM »
for me now is also a good opportunity to make a profit in krypto, because now the development and growth of the price of bitcoin and altcoin prices are also increasing, so now for me this is also the best time to put your money in kryptocurenccy.

Etrilicious

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2019, 12:44:04 PM »
The best time is now or earlier but that doesn mean the market cant have a huge dump, its all a risk. Thats the point of investing, dont invest what you cant afford to lose.
Now is a great time to enter the market as they is a likely chance for the market to go back to the green days.

thomas_90

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2019, 01:51:02 PM »
It depends on the currency and the time. Sometimes is better to wait than make decision to fast and regret. For example the price of FTO is a bit low right now, but soon due to their masternodes changes FuturoCoin will definitely rise so it will be profitable

Moonlight

• View Profile
  • Re: Is there a good time to buy cryptocurrency?
    « Reply #9 on: April 17, 2019, 02:36:32 PM »
    there is never the right time to invest, because market prices are difficult to predict, if you want to invest, watch the market situation so that your investment predictions are 100% profit
    ⬢     SECURE  PLATFORM  FOR  GAMING  AND  PAYMENTS     ⬢
                                           S  O  N  I  C    X                                       
    ⬢      FACEBOOK       ⬢        TWITTER        ⬢        TELEGRAM        ⬢       EMAIL    ⬢

Barb

• View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: April 17, 2019, 05:02:19 PM »
    there is never the right time to invest, because market prices are difficult to predict, if you want to invest, watch the market situation so that your investment predictions are 100% profit
    It’s about lucky too mate, I saw a lot if people without any good experiences or knowledge of analysis crypto still get a huge profit from this market

rituvohra01

• View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: April 17, 2019, 05:47:13 PM »
    I think it is good time to buy cryptocurrency because the value of the most of coin is very low. So you can purchase your favourite coin and earn good profit in future.

Obiwankenodium

• authpaper.io
      • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: April 17, 2019, 08:03:15 PM »
    You will know in about ten years if this was the right time to buy cryptocurrency, we can not answer the question for you. If you arenot invested in cryptocurrency yet or if you want to buy more than just average in and buy some here and some the coming months.

██
           █████
          ███ ███
         ███   ███
        ███ ▄█▄ ███
      ▐███       ███▌
     ████▄█▀ ██████████▄
    █████▀   ████████████
             ████   ████
             ███████████
             █████████▀
             ████
             ████
             ▀▀▀▀▀

Authpaper Coin
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
             ▄███████████▄██████████████████
            ███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
           ██████████████████████████████░░██
          ███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
          ███████████████████████████████░░██
           █████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
           ██████████████████████████████░░██
            ██████████████░░░░░░░░░▄▀███████████████▀▄
             ███████████████████████▄▀███████████▀▄██
             ████████████░░░░░░░░░░████▄▀███████▀▄████
           ███████████████████████████████▄▀███▀▄██████
     █████████████████████████████░░████████▄▄▄████████
    ███████████████████████████████░███████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████░▀█████████████████▀

.BLOCKCHAIN BASED SYSTEM.
    .FOR DATA DELIVERY AND........
    .CERTIFICATIONS......................
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██

..........WHITEPAPER..........
    TWITTER
    MEDIUM
    GITHUB
    REDDIT
    SLACK
    BTC TALK

WarrenBarren

• View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: April 18, 2019, 12:45:36 AM »
    There is no good or bad time, it’s just upon you to make it that way. If you are capable then every time you go out there is good enough to bring you handful of profits. If you lack the ability then whenever and whenever you go, it’s pure disaster waiting to happen.

Hence, try to be good at ability of working instead of trying to find ways. As Crypto trader, I suggest learning and there are great Crypto Video Guidance, which can be used for this specific thing.

Siffi

• Investing in real diamond mining
      • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: April 18, 2019, 02:06:32 AM »
    Seeing the current growth in bitcoin prices also increase, for me now you can also buy crypto currencies, in my opinion this month is also a good time to buy crypto.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████¶¶¶█████
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████████¶¶$████████
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶███████████¶¶$███████████
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶████████¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$█████████████
    ¶¶¶¶¶██████¶¶¶█████¶¶$████q¶¶¶██████
    ¶¶¶¶█████q¶¶███████¶¶$███████¶¶██████
    ¶¶¶█████¶¶¶██████3¶¶¶¶¶███████¶¶██████
    ¶¶¶█████¶¶█████¶¶¶█████¶¶8█████¶¶█████
    ¶¶█████q¶q█████¶¶███████¶¶█████¶¶██████
    ¶¶█████q¶q█████¶¶███████¶¶█████¶¶██████
    ¶¶¶█████¶¶█████¶¶¶█████¶¶3█████¶¶█████
    ¶¶¶█████¶¶¶██████3¶¶¶¶¶███████¶¶██████
    ¶¶¶¶█████¶¶¶███████¶¶3███████¶¶██████
    ¶¶¶¶¶██████¶¶¶█████¶¶3████q¶¶8██████
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶███████¶8████¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$███████
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶███████████¶¶¶███████████
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████████¶¶$████████
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████¶¶$█████
    iCoin International Investing in real diamond mining and using the proceeds to create a
                     competitive market for iCoin International

ANN THREAD BOUNTY
        Facebook Twitter Telegram Linkedin

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services