click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Privacy on the blockchain....a necessity?  (Read 3661 times)

Etrilicious

• View Profile
Re: Privacy on the blockchain....a necessity?
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2019, 09:59:33 PM »
Privacy is key on blockchain and i have been hearing about this veil project for a long term. Think i like the idea i will look into it. I just hope they offer what they are giving.

Cicihorlhorla

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2019, 10:26:44 PM »
A lot of projects with use cases thrive with each one of them performing what they are good at. Of these projects are privacy coins. Veil have adopted the best of the privacy projects such as RingCt, Zerocoin and Dandelion protocol etc to give a 100% Annomnity and a privacy without compromise.

Valentyzer

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2019, 05:46:56 AM »
i think you might be overstating the danger of addresses being known.
updates within btc have made one time address usage also possible.
there are millions if not billions of dollars of btc sitting on known wallets and yet no one has touched them
i think hiding transaction history would be important to people hiding their btc activities from tax authorities mostly
No it doesn't have to be only those trying to hide from tax payment. Do you know that  most of the wallet that have fallen victim of hacking, if the wallet is to be make private and untraceable, the hackers won't have the impetus or the urge to start looking for vulnerability or bug to capitalise knowing fully well that at the end they might find nothing.
So I believe we really need privacy coins like veil in this space to tackle the issue of hack

Adaora

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2019, 07:50:31 PM »
 The two dominant privacy coins for me I'd say are Veil and monero.

Modanalee

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2019, 08:47:27 PM »
Privacy on the blockchain is more than a necessity,  since the inception of blockchain technology, transactions have been more secure, but easily accessible to prying eyes, take the recent binance hack as a major example, do you have the idea and amount of patience , the hacker must have had in order to pull that off,first he would have needed to study the wallet in order to know the amount of btc contained in it and all, take a privacy coin for example, it wouldn't have been able to be possible because privacy coin like veil, deletes transaction history once a transaction has been completed thereby offering more security.

Privacy is indeed more than a necessity in the space. More reason why people should adopt and embrace these coins. 

Lily

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2019, 11:04:52 PM »
Privacy on blockchain is of a major necessity. Let's give Veil some time, so much hopeful in it.

cryptoblezin

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2019, 11:56:11 PM »
What a nice topic!
As far as I'm concerned, the future of cryptocurrency is very bright. This is due to the fact that many nations around the world are now adopting the blockchain technology. The more we have good and functioning projects on the blockchain having real-life applications, the better the blockchain would become. One of such projects that I have known of is VEIL.
VEIL is a project that has good use cases for its coin because its real-life application drives the demand for its coin and this will surely go a long way in giving positivity to the coin value, and investors on the blockchain would always be happy on their ROI.

shielaegis

• authpaper.io
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2019, 09:02:38 AM »
Indeed, privacy is necessity in the blockchain to prevent some stalkers with your wallet, that's why I am always in favor of those privacy coins because they keep us safe for anyone

Ra_pl344

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2019, 12:48:19 PM »
This platform has a Veil lab that stand as an Innovation of work that brings thw new Protection features and activates them each time the platform needs something like that. It will do this for as many transactions done in the platform and make Investors take the right step during investments.

Jamyo

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2019, 05:35:06 PM »
Privacy on the blockchain is more than a necessity,  since the inception of blockchain technology, transactions have been more secure, but easily accessible to prying eyes, take the recent binance hack as a major example, do you have the idea and amount of patience , the hacker must have had in order to pull that off,first he would have needed to study the wallet in order to know the amount of btc contained in it and all, take a privacy coin for example, it wouldn't have been able to be possible because privacy coin like veil, deletes transaction history once a transaction has been completed thereby offering more security.
Exactly, this crypto space will later discover the importance of these privacy coins such as veil and the need for migration to privacy protocols so as to solve this daring issue of hack which is greatly caused by the ability of the third party to trace and monitor the amount of assets in ones wallet.

Holayiwola

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2019, 06:09:06 PM »
These coins are meant to help give users a degree of anonymity in a robust and decentralized manner to prevent one's account from being tracked and hacked..The VEIL is an opportunity for us all to enjoy witnessing and personal privacy without compromising the crypto field.

Chikky08

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2019, 06:20:55 PM »
Privacy is very essential. Without privacy blockchain won't reach anywhere. Hackers will destroy the space. Let's think about privacy in all we to. Thanks to veil and other real privacy coins.

Rainbowmichaels

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2019, 12:11:46 AM »
Of course, privacy is and should be a necessity. If possible it should be a must. Because without it, people's wallets are more likely to get hacked. Without privacy  also, crypo currency investors won't feel safe to put in money in that kinda platform. Privacy is the bedrock of blockchain technology.

Vande12

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2019, 01:58:11 AM »
Indeed, privacy is necessity in the blockchain to prevent some stalkers with your wallet, that's why I am always in favor of those privacy coins because they keep us safe for anyone
that's indeed. Remember there was a lot of people can see our activity and that's why privacy is a really important thing in these days. Privacy gives more protection to our activity in the blockchain system and that means it that will be very important. Remember a lot of people always try to trace others anytime. that's why privacy is a must in these days.
Veil as the best privacy blockchain provider put the privacy at the top of the features to ensure the users are safe.

Chomsy

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2019, 08:59:36 AM »
It is no news that the digital market expanding by the day with lots of people in it and more coins that are introduced. People now make everyday trades and perform other activities and they are left to bear whatever they are faced with in the community.

So to add secrecy to the blockchain features, Veil is introduced.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services