click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Privacy on the blockchain....a necessity?  (Read 3666 times)

Jamyo

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Privacy on the blockchain....a necessity?
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2019, 11:35:59 AM »
Privacy is very very important in this crypto space. When a hacker can trace your transaction, view your wallet and discover there is a huge crypto assets in there, it automatically makes you a target reason why we need 100% privacy and anonymity in this space and thanks to projects like veil network who come to offer user the much needed privacy we clamor for.

X-ray

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2019, 12:00:24 PM »
Sure man. Privacy on blockchain is a big necessity. Kudos to privacy coins evolving such as Veil coin.
Maybe people dont realize the important of security yet, most of people even leaving their money on centralized exchanges and believe me or not that is the same as trusting your money to someone else. just the recent hack also occured on one of most popular exchanges. using privacy coin like veil could increase our security significantly.

Bamzmeca

• Garden Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2019, 04:42:33 PM »
As blockchain is turning to Darling of all, Tue best needed is users privacy. This is the reason why privacy coins like veil are more needed.
Indeed, users must always keep their own keys, not to publish them. Be it friends or family members

Makdon

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2019, 12:16:02 AM »
I'm so impressed about privacy coins. Our privacy should be the uttermost concern in crypto world. I love privacy coins like monero and veil etc.

Vande12

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2019, 01:02:40 AM »
Brother, you are ok i agree with the point you said. Hacking refers to hacking privacy. And they could know about wallet.
We can consider wallet as our privacy considers about we are the only party that can access our wallet. That's why the privacy feature is really important in these days. there was a lot of scammers around here and we must be careful with it. Veil is an example of how the best privacy technology works today.
That's why the best privacy technology is needed to create such protection to our privacy or sensitive data. I used veil and anything looks very smoothy.

Lektai

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2019, 09:09:54 PM »
Privacy on the blockchain is more than a necessity,  since the inception of blockchain technology, transactions have been more secure, but easily accessible to prying eyes, take the recent binance hack as a major example, do you have the idea and amount of patience , the hacker must have had in order to pull that off,first he would have needed to study the wallet in order to know the amount of btc contained in it and all, take a privacy coin for example, it wouldn't have been able to be possible because privacy coin like veil, deletes transaction history once a transaction has been completed thereby offering more security.

Lily

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2019, 06:30:18 AM »
Privacy and security uncompromised is a basic necessity to the crypto space. This is what solution privacy coins such as Veil coins comes to resolve. Adopting and combining great privacy technologies. The likes of RingCt protocols and Zerocoin.

Rainbowmichaels

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2019, 11:57:44 PM »
Privacy should be the key word in blockchain technology except you want investors die of heart attack. Lol. No one would risk investing where their investment is at stake or where everyone sees whatcha up to.

Rainbowmichaels

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2019, 07:50:36 AM »
Privacy is a necessity and if possible should be mandatory in blockchain technology because It gives the investors that sense of safety and morale to invest more.

yaelahwall

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2019, 05:37:51 PM »
I'm so impressed about privacy coins. Our privacy should be the uttermost concern in crypto world. I love privacy coins like monero and veil etc.
Two dominant privacy coins are Veil and Monero. Both are designed with similar intentions, but they are otherwise unique. Both integrate different privacy-based features into the blockchain space and, while both use a Proof-of-Work (PoW) consensus algorithm, the implementation of each is distinct. Furthermore, both have responded to ASIC mining and threats of centralization differently.

Leema8989

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2019, 09:08:56 AM »
Privacy Coins might not be a thing on all of the community, but because of security risks on being your own bank.
Veil is a combined Monero and ZCoin in terms of technology, PoW and PoS for its security and a user-friendly interface light wallet available on all hardware with easy to back-up keys. This coin serves a lot of potential, from the team itself whose specialty is on privacy, the coins technology RingCT and Zerocoin Protocol.

tsakf

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2019, 11:17:14 AM »
Privacy is very very important in this crypto space. When a hacker can trace your transaction, view your wallet and discover there is a huge crypto assets in there, it automatically makes you a target reason why we need 100% privacy and anonymity in this space and thanks to projects like veil network who come to offer user the much needed privacy we clamor for.

Yes, you are right. Blockchain privacy is a must. Without it many people's assets, will be in danger, and their life could be in danger too, if they become a target of kidnapping, for ransom. I think that blockchain, will help us to move on from our "Shown" related society, to a "Being", related society, when  the focus is on being and doing, than showing off. trying top keep our privacy, we will avoid to show that we have a lot of assets, and I like this very much.
█████████████████████ Check out my cryptocurrency video collection █████████████████████

https://tsakf.org

tbossmitche

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2019, 11:21:50 AM »
Privacy on the blockchain is more than a necessity,  since the inception of blockchain technology, transactions have been more secure, but easily accessible to prying eyes, take the recent binance hack as a major example, do you have the idea and amount of patience , the hacker must have had in order to pull that off,first he would have needed to study the wallet in order to know the amount of btc contained in it and all, take a privacy coin for example, it wouldn't have been able to be possible because privacy coin like veil, deletes transaction history once a transaction has been completed thereby offering more security.

This is a point I've always tried to reiterate but some people just choose not to listen to the voice of reason. A hacker cannot just go on a wild goose chase targeting random wallets and hoping he hits a jackpot. To this effect, he would have definitely monitored all recent transactions and content of the wallet before making his move. If there is no transactions history or wallet content to be viewed, there will definitely be a massive reduction in the chances of being targeted and you got it spot on by highlighting the absence of a transaction history with Veil.

patrickcharles156

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2019, 12:25:46 PM »
Security ensures in blockchain s are intended to profit real clients who don't need their money related subtleties made open . Security coins has been doing very well in the market and their costs is a declaration to that and Veil is no exemption to this. Genuine protection and security must be guaranteed by private coins - for instance, Veil. Presently the pattern is starting on private coins - and it is significant not to miss this pattern. Security coins scarcely influences business as usual for criminal clients, who as of now have solid impetuses to shroud their movement, while it gives remarkable advantages to genuine clients."

Emrh1

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2019, 08:09:46 PM »
I think that privacy coins have become more popular as most people have found and understood the need to protect themselves against people who want to use information in a bad way. Privacy coins are now a trend because they protect your privacy on the blockchain. I own a few of them. At the top of the list of mine is Veil

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services