click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Will the Bull run 2019? Or not?  (Read 2133 times)

Etrilicious

• View Profile
Re: Will the Bull run 2019? Or not?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2019, 10:28:15 PM »
Everything is possible we already learned that huge bull run can happen overnight so even if we are in December no one can confirm that it will not happen it might even happen at the last week of the year, we are in Crypto space everything is possible.
Hmm oh well one thing is true. Anything can sure happen. But a bull run overnight i doubt it but if it does happen, i sure hope am not sleeping yeah.

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2019, 11:50:43 PM »
Actually, It is still hard to predict the bullrun. But with the current improvement on crypto prices, I believe that in 2019 the bullrun is possible to happen. However, we need to see the good trend whether still continues or not. If it keeps continuing, so there is a hope for bullrun.

AdamLu

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2019, 04:20:06 PM »
I think that Bitcoin can only sideway between the range of 5,000$ to 5,5000$ in this year and gain momentum for the next bull run in next year

Ewan

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2019, 05:01:36 PM »
To me the market is favourable and we are seeing few green here and there, but am guessing a full bull run where bitcoin will go 100% increase in 2019 wont happen, but rather a steady increase and recovery of loss (altcoin).

What you think? Market will go back as 2017?

I don't think that it will go back in 2019. possible that complete recovery will still happen in 2020, but we shouldn't expect much

Barb

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2019, 05:16:51 PM »
I think that Bitcoin can only sideway between the range of 5,000$ to 5,5000$ in this year and gain momentum for the next bull run in next year
I have the same thought, Bitcoin don’t have any strong buy remain, if it want to gain more momentum it must correction and drop a little bit

Richard

• Financial Inclusion - Decentralized Money Circle
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2019, 05:47:48 PM »
I have the same thought, Bitcoin don’t have any strong buy remain, if it want to gain more momentum it must correction and drop a little bit
Still too soon to say that the bull run has become because Bitcoin still in the downtrend channel which was formed by the resistance at $5,800

termion

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
  • Albetrage bet.. No Chance of Losing
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2019, 10:01:41 PM »
Preparing to run the bulls is already beginning.  Most likely - autumn-winter 2019.  Now it is necessary to carefully select cryptocurrencies that may be of interest to those who arrange the pampas.  need to keep track of periodic bulk purchases.

Etrilicious

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2019, 11:03:06 PM »
Still too soon to say that the bull run has become because Bitcoin still in the downtrend channel which was formed by the resistance at $5,800
Exactly you also saw the resistance heading towards $5k8, so yeah its pretty too early to conclude that the price will remain at $5k to $5k5, the current trend is very much alive and is ready to break.

Etrilicious

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2019, 11:04:38 PM »
Preparing to run the bulls is already beginning.  Most likely - autumn-winter 2019.  Now it is necessary to carefully select cryptocurrencies that may be of interest to those who arrange the pampas.  need to keep track of periodic bulk purchases.
And that will be a difficult prediction, to know the altcoin that will yield the most profit when the bull start to run. Well when you figure it out, do share your advice and i will make sure to look into it, either to buy or watch.

Johdw

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2019, 04:50:41 PM »
I don’t think there’ll be any bull run in this year because Bitcoin still in the downtrend channel and can’t escape that

Richard

• Financial Inclusion - Decentralized Money Circle
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2019, 05:52:26 PM »
Exactly you also saw the resistance heading towards $5k8, so yeah its pretty too early to conclude that the price will remain at $5k to $5k5, the current trend is very much alive and is ready to break.
Indeed Bitcoin will break, time is the matter, sooner or later, but first it needs more buy and big volume increase so it should drop a little bit for a correction

Loka777

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2019, 08:08:27 PM »
To me the market is favourable and we are seeing few green here and there, but am guessing a full bull run where bitcoin will go 100% increase in 2019 wont happen, but rather a steady increase and recovery of loss (altcoin).

It's very clear the market is going up a lot and I do not think there's a chance to get it back to the past

termion

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
  • Albetrage bet.. No Chance of Losing
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2019, 02:58:23 PM »
By the way, if you paid attention, the market practically does not sink now, if the course of Bitcoin goes down.  This suggests that this year we expect a serious growth.  This growth will even be greater than in 2017.

Jayde

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2019, 04:27:23 PM »

It's very clear the market is going up a lot and I do not think there's a chance to get it back to the past
It can drop a little bit but it can’t reach the bottom like in last year, many people predict that Bitcoin can drop deeper but I don’t think that possible
           ▄▄      ████      ▄▄
          ████▄   ▐████▌   ▄████
          ▐█████████▀▀█████████▌
    ▄▄▄  ▄███▀▀░n`░:¿:'░H»░▀▀███▄  ▄▄▄
   ████████▀*╦`%░U╙░H]░Ñj░╦`╦*Z▀███████
    ▀████╨]╦░%░▀██▄▀▄▄▀█Mr░d╨░]╙████▀
    ▄███,░º%w░ⁿ`╙███╔█▄█▀⌐,═^░≡º╨,███▄
▄▄▄████ ░``""░¬`░╙▀██▄█▀╨░-░*""░`` ████▄▄▄

▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄       ╓ »╨ "▒ «▒,═▒ «▒
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓,`╙▀▀█████▄  "╨º═`  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ╙╙▀▀▀▀█████▄,  ▀▀████▄ ª▄▄███▀▀╨╙╙╙ ▀▀
      ╖▄▄▄  `▀▀████µ  ▀████▄ ▀▀ ,▄▄█
       ╙▀███▄▄  ▀████▄  ▀████, ▄██▀
          ╙▀███▄  ▀███▌  ╙████w
             `▀▀\  ╙███▌  ▀▀▀
bitagro
DECENTRALIZED  ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  AGRO EXCHANGE
PLATFORM  ━ ━━ ━━━  ━━━━━  ━━━━ ━
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
WP
▀▀▀

Rhett

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2019, 05:14:49 PM »
As I read from an article analysis the growing of Bitcoin, it will start to recover at the end of this year following the dump in 2013

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services