click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Win Thunderobot Gaming Laptop & Computer Accessories  (Read 3328 times)

Dante

• View Profile

UnStuckable

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Win Thunderobot Gaming Laptop & Computer Accessories
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 10:50:51 PM »
I have already HP Omen and cooler makes so much of noise, I don't like that. At all.

SophiaSoft

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 08:17:33 PM »
I would also like to have more feedback on this HP issues. I would like to buy a new computer to me but so many people say that I should get SSH for Mac instead. What is that, can anybody explain? And why Mac?

Lancelot

• Novice
  • Dum spiro, spero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2020, 08:50:28 PM »
Hey Sophiyyyaa!!! Why on earth would you need this kind of conversation? If you like Mac, go and solve this SSH or whatever else issue you have. There is everything, just click g-o-o-g-l-e
Dum spiro, spero

Reidlake

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2021, 12:16:35 PM »
I can relate to this kind of issues for the Hewlett Packard laptops! Especially for the legion series, which are considered to be gaming laptops, however they are not, they more kind of ... good for media, like editing and all that kind of stuff. It is extremely noisy, and it gets so freaking hot! I hate this laptops, I promised myself, that I will never ever again buy an HP laptop! I have to carry the laptop stand which has a cooler in it, everywhere I go! Thankfully the guys from https://smartlaptopstands.com/bed/ are having many kind if stands.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 06:01:17 PM by Reidlake »

GeyTusovka

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2021, 12:12:41 AM »
Thanks for the information.

johndoll

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2021, 07:40:19 AM »
I'm actually not a fan of Thunderbolt laptops and monitors. I bought a 34" CJ791 Thunderboltᵀᴹ 3 UltraWide Screen Curved Monitor, and it wasn't worth it at all. It occasionally emitted loud and terrifying electrical popping sounds that would scare both the children that were in my room at the time and me. They're also too expensive for what they have to offer. The majority of them are priced at about $500 and up. I don't think that's a reasonable price for a gaming laptop. I like to keep mine under 500, and I found many better options on the unslider.com website.

Nygunz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2021, 01:47:56 PM »
When I first saw the Thunderobot 911 SE at its launch event, I was both impressed and worried. Impressed that for a sub RM5,000 gaming laptop, it is offering the correct specs. I worried because that price seemed too good to be true. Therefore, to avoid being confused like me, I will advise you to access a gaming laptop buying guide before buying a laptop. Because it will save you not only money but also time. With the help of a guide, you will find something you like faster without waiting to win. A good offer, but I'm not sure anyone will be interested here.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 09:13:54 PM by Nygunz »

Dealsonamazon

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2021, 09:07:59 AM »
While 2021 has seen a few epic deals, we assume this year's Black Friday deals will destroy all price facts. There's loads of deal movement with the intention to occur within the coming weeks, Best Black Friday Deals of the Year so hold it locked to Tom's Guide for the first-class early Black Friday deals of 2021. with stock shortages and transport delays taking place worldwide, we're recommending consumers make their excursion purchases as early as feasible.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services