click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Binance Announces Binance Charity Foundation Programs to 10 More Ugandan Schools  (Read 512 times)

Pegasus

• View Profile

A non-profit organization of Binance crypto exchange is now available across 10 more schools in Uganda. Binance Charity Foundation recently revealed that they have expanded lunch for Children program to support 3747 students and staff among 10 schools located in Jinja and Kampala in Uganda.

Binance Charity Foundation or BCF is a philanthropic arm of Binance exchange launched earlier this year. However, they began a charity program with a pilot project in February at Jolly Mercy Learning Centre in Kampala, Uganda to serve free meals to over 200 students and school staff. Following the pilot project, the platform has announced its expansion to 10 more schools on April 04, 2019.

Consequently, the beneficiary of this program will be receiving an account with Trust Wallet wherein BCF donating $0.030 BNB for their lunch for a full year. Accumulate donation value for 10 additional schools comes around US$236,061. Such donated funds will then be sent to vetted supplier’s crypto wallet who regularly deliver lunch to these schools every day. Upon receiving donated funds, suppliers can visit Binance Uganda (fiat-to crypto exchange branch by Binance located in Uganda) and then, he can redeem BNB tokens to Uganda Shillings. Nevertheless, the announcement reads;

The donation for these 10 new schools, totaling in US$236,061, was made possible by Binance and BCF’s sponsors, as well as TRON, IOST, and a Binance VIP customer, with the distribution of delivery, separated within 3 tranches for the current timeline.

Source

Etrilicious

• View Profile
I love this and hope they keep giving back to humanity. Because kids are suffering.
I applause the binance CEO

Redix

• Legendary
    • View Profile
Finally, I find a good thread for donation/charity program in this section. I have seen many threads here with unclear issues and no proofs of serious problems. I support the Binance Charity Foundation Programs, it should be very useful for Ugandan Schools.

Abiodun

• PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
    • View Profile
This is a welcome development that would help the less privileged to feel the help that would be coming from a cryptocurrency exchange... Great idea coming from binance.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services