click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: 💰💰💰💰💰 Breaking News: CBNT will be Listed on Bibox  (Read 168 times)

Rashidpk

• View Profile
    • Top Stories

It was announced today that CBNT will be listed on Bibox, https://www.bibox.com/
A Top crypto exchange, in May.

But do you know, how can you get more CBNT token?

Here is the tip:

Mine CBNT:
Join and start mining CBNT now on web.cbnt, and gain rewards by posting content, liking, and commenting. Share almost 6 million CBNT tokens every day with all our participants.

The referral campaign:
one can get 20,000 CBNT for each referral if they pass KYC.
And also for all the referrals, you can get 10% of their mining tokens for the first year.

Try my referral link:
https://web.cbnt.io?action=referralRegister&code=4wfBHs

or

Referral code:4wfBHs

What is CBNT?

CBNT is a decentralized content sharing platform built on the blockchain. In the CBNT ecosystem, users can gain rewards by content generation (posting content), and also by their attention to the community (liking, commenting, and sharing content); besides, CBNT will offer monetized advertising. The benefits from ads will be 100% distributed to all participants and everyone will benefit from the development of CBNT and increases in website traffic.

Rashidpk

• View Profile
    • Top Stories
Re: 💰💰💰💰💰 Breaking News: CBNT will be Listed on Bibox
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 04:32:46 PM »
🔥The CBNT Bounty Campaign Round #2 is currently live. Help is spread the word about CBNT!

🚀Mine as many tokens as possible before we list on Bibox!

📝 CBNT is a decentralized media platform with a unique model of participating is mining.

💬 How can I mine and gain CBNT tokens?
📌 Writing high-quality content/articles on CBNT;
📌 View, Comment, Share, and Like the high-quality content.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services