click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: VEIL Launches Monthly Bounty Program  (Read 529 times)

temanggung

• Garden Hero
  • Novice
  • Join @bountycloud Community
    • View Profile
VEIL Launches Monthly Bounty Program
« on: March 30, 2019, 03:30:41 AM »

VEIL, zerocoin based privacy coin with "always-on" feature just launched their monthly bounty program at Bitcointalk. You can check their bounty program via this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125073.0.

Some reason why you should join and participate in this bounty:
- VEIL is ready to trade on several exchanges with good volume. Compared to other bounty or projects, this definitely stand out and can give you instant liquidity without waiting for months.
- VEIL is not an ICO project. They're launched in late 2018 and have been progressing steadily with development and exchange expansion.
- Parodium & Bountycloud as the bounty manager, they have good judgment.
- This is a monthly (long-term) bounty, you'll get paid at the end of each period.

Definitely worth checking out!

temanggung

• Garden Hero
  • Novice
  • Join @bountycloud Community
    • View Profile
Re: VEIL Launches Monthly Bounty Program
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 06:39:06 AM »
The first week of VEIL bounty campaign just ended a few days ago. There are still a lot of spots where you can join and participate to get some VEIL coins. Don't miss the opportunity to participate in the bounty campaign. Remember, this is no ICO and exchange is ready if you want to trade your VEIL asap.

Coltpython

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2019, 02:30:33 PM »
This is the bad part of the bounty program. Hunters are dumping their Veil coins. It is affecting the price of Veil negatively. Wise hunters know that holding this coin will be profitable in the long run than settling for the current price we are seeing today

tbossmitche

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2019, 06:54:09 PM »
This is the bad part of the bounty program. Hunters are dumping their Veil coins. It is affecting the price of Veil negatively. Wise hunters know that holding this coin will be profitable in the long run than settling for the current price we are seeing today

I don't think much attention should be on the price at the moment as we can tell it's a short term thing. It's definitely the best opportunity we might get to buy Veil at a friendly price. The bounty also looks like one I should check out as it is another opportunity to add to my staked Veil.

kingsupremacy10

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2019, 12:58:01 AM »
I dont totally agree bounty hunters dumping veil coin though it might impact as well, since btc bull run started, only top altcoins are in green others dumping and bounty coin yet to be distributed that time , I was fortunate to see quantity of coin dumped on vinex an hour
before batch 4 was sent , i can bodly say no hunter bag such volume of coin
BETTRONLIVE.io │ A NEW WAY TO PLAY AND EARN

nezerlan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 02:46:04 PM »
Come to think of it, the price of Veil has been somewhat stabilized between 20 - 23 cents. If BTC pump continues then we may be back at 30+ cents soon.

robertdecrypto

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2019, 04:41:39 PM »
VEIL project is backed the strong team. Bounty hunters will have a hight benefit if join to promote this project as well. I bought some and get ready for staking

unlimitedcoins

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2019, 05:30:53 PM »

I will not miss this opportunity to participate in the tasks of the veil project given and this is very useful for me. then it's up to you :)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 05:45:05 PM by unlimitedcoins »

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: VEIL Launches Monthly Bounty Program
    « Reply #8 on: May 24, 2019, 02:25:56 PM »
    I just advice caution on some specific task. One of the bounty is about spamming on forum.

This is not tolerated here and in all the other forums....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services