click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [Febbit]Bitcoin Mining Game With Reward In Real BTC  (Read 421 times)

RoRulezM

• Novice
    • View Profile
[Febbit]Bitcoin Mining Game With Reward In Real BTC
« on: March 25, 2019, 11:42:47 AM »
Bitcoin mining made fun! Bitcoin mining game that rewards you with REAL Bitcoin!

Blog post :
http://bit.ly/FebBIt

Real Bitcoin Rewards
When a block gets mined, you can collect rewards of Bitcoin and Febbit. You can redeem your Bitcoin on your profile page when you are above the minimum threshhold.

Mine Febbit And Bitcoin For Free
Mine
Use your miner to mine Hashes that get converted into Bitcoin and Febbit.

Upgrade
Upgrade your miner and chips so they can give you bigger bonuses to mining

Caches
Open caches to get chips. Aim for the best quality chip.

Missions - Coming Soon
Complete daily missions to get great rewards.

Battery
Extend the life of your battery so you can mine for longer when offline.

Boost
Mine faster when actively playing, so you can earn more.

Blocks
Blocks are mined collaboratively with all other players. Once a block is mined, everyone gets rewards of Febbit and Bitcoin

Referrals - Coming Soon
Refer your friends and you get rewards as long as they play.

Updates
Stay tuned for frequent updates coming to the game.

Mobile
Play anywhere any time. We are optimized for phone and tablet.

Register
http://bit.ly/FreeBBitcOM

Getting Started
Tired of tedious Bitcoin mining? Febbit allows you to earn Bitcoin just by playing a game! Using real bitcoin as in-game currency; upgrade chips, complete missions, and get paid!

You can start playing by clicking the "Collect & Refill" button on the Miner page. This will start mining. You can see how much time there is left to mine at the bottom labeled "Battery"

Every time you level up you will receive a Cache that once opened will contain a Chip. Chips are used to imporove your Miner so you can mine faster and more efficiently. You can see all the chips you have unlocked in the Inventory page. You can click on each individual chip to Equip them, Upgrade, or Sell. A chip will not work until equipped.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services