click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Can some one explain me how to mine in simple steps?  (Read 373 times)

stiven334

• View Profile
Can some one explain me how to mine in simple steps?
« on: March 22, 2019, 12:27:59 PM »
I have been mining with 50 miners software for 2 days without any luck.

I have a average speed of 11mh/s. How many days will it take to get 1 bitcoin?

Can some one tell me how to mine and where to min? how much it would cost me initially?

I have visited lots of articles and threads but couldn't get what I am expecting.

I have joined eclipsemc.com How to start mining there?

Gabahaust

• View Profile
Re: Can some one explain me how to mine in simple steps?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 05:49:23 AM »
I really like these things. Always trying to find information but didn't find the answer

Hafid_A

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 10:01:18 AM »
And what to do with all this stuff when BTC mining will become loss-making?  :-[

yaelahwall

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2019, 06:44:53 PM »
Before you start Mining, it's useful to understand what  mining really means. Mining is legal and is accomplished by running X16RT Mining Algorithm.
If you want to mine with minimal power and investment look into Veilcoin. You can mine and sell the Veil and buy bitcoin with the Veil  you earn.

Ra_pl344

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 10:04:36 AM »
Now Tаlking аbоut mining, Vеil рrоvidеs аn орроrtunity fоr minеrs tо bе аblе tо minе Vеil. Whеrе Minеr аims tо sаfеguаrd thе Blосксhаin nеtwоrк thrоugh thе Рrооf-оf-Stаке аnd Рrооf-оf-Wоrк Vеil соnsеnsus systеm whiсh is thе Рrооf-оf-Wоrк Аlgоrithm ( X16RT ). Thе Vеil is thе first Zеrосоin-bаsеd сryрtосurrеnсy with рrivасy by соmbining Zеrосоin аnd RingСT tо рrоvidе full-timе рrivасy withоut соmрrоmisе.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services