click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: LTC and ETH  (Read 104 times)

JocelynKim

• View Profile
LTC and ETH
« on: July 02, 2019, 12:49:56 PM »
Investors are wondering whether their saved LTC in their wallet will overtake ETH. I think it can't what is your thoughts?

khufuking

• SonicX - Faster, More Efficient and Secure platfor
    • View Profile
Re: LTC and ETH
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 02:37:15 PM »
LTC will never overtake Ethereum, basically, you are comparing 2 coins one of them without any real use which is LTC, I always treat LTC and just a coin on the list nothing more because it really has nothing to offer so comparing it with Ethereum which have a lot of tokens build on its network is not a thoughtful idea.

Ana_crypto

• View Profile
Re: LTC and ETH
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 12:18:16 PM »
Investors are wondering whether their saved LTC in their wallet will overtake ETH. I think it can't what is your thoughts?
I can’t say what is better to invest.

I would select Ethereum, because it is being used much more than LTC and shows us better potential. Both are great and I am holding more than 2 years both.

Cryptocurrency investment is like any other investment but this market is highly volatile. You can invest in this but please make a rule of thumb. Invest the money which you are ready to lose and don’t invest the money which you need in short time.You can invest on eth to ltc at good market rates.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services