click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Best cyptocurrency exchange platform  (Read 155 times)

snehalj251

• View Profile
Best cyptocurrency exchange platform
« on: March 15, 2019, 11:56:24 AM »
I would like to Crypto-Currency exchange platform ie: Delta exchange, it helps me to trade easily and earn.
Delta-Exchange deploys high end secured servers with SSL, anti-DDOS attack, re-captcha and email / SMS based OTP during login to maintain the most secure trading platform.

Delta Exchange Benefits
LOW RATES-Delta exchange offers you the Lowest trading & withdrawals fees.
AFFILIATE PROGRAM- They provides you with a platform where you can earn extra by using their affiliate program.
LOYALTY PROGRAM -Delta Exchange is trusted by hundreds of thousands of traders across the globe.
Security precautions at Delta Exchange
We take the protection of your personal information very seriously. We use industry-standard data encryption technology and have implemented restrictions related to the storage of and the ability to access your personal information. Delta Exchange servers and business operations are entirely located in London.
Please note that no transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
It is the fast-growing market of digital currencies -
Delta Exchange is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in Asian countries. Delta Exchange has consistently rated the best and most secure Bitcoin exchange by independent news media. Delta Exchange is trusted by hundreds of thousands of traders across the globe.
visit: https://deltaexchange.io/

cryptocointrade.com

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Best cyptocurrency exchange platform
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 07:18:54 AM »
Alternatives to Delta Exchange are PrimeXBT and BitMEX. You can read a full comparison in this article, Where to trade crypto derivatives - parallel comparison

emililadjet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 06:54:03 PM »
I've never heard of this platform, what is its history
Your smartphone, tablet, or other device transmits to the  Bluetooth speaker which uses its built-in amplifier and speakers for playback.

cryptocointrade.com

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 07:50:18 PM »
It's a new crypto derivative trading platform from India. I didn't test it myself yet but there are several competitors to BitMEX coming up now such as PrimeXBT.

m3ndshok3r

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 02:37:45 PM »
For leverage trading you should check PRIMEXBT, it has leveraging up to 100x, stable, secure and awesome affiliate program.

Bamzmeca

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 03:56:24 PM »
Security with 2fa for exchange is indeed quite safe, although it is not possible for me. Exposed to hackers, the most important thing is that we have to be more careful in choosing a new exchange

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services