click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Bounty Portals: Find Quality Bounty Campaigns Here  (Read 832 times)

Panitia

• Novice
  • It's time, get ready
    • View Profile
Bounty Portals: Find Quality Bounty Campaigns Here
« on: March 13, 2019, 12:50:12 PM »

Get to know Bounty Portals
Bounty Portals is a platform that bridges companies or clients in launching bounty campaigns for bounty hunters with aim of marketing their sales events.

What is Bounty Campaign? A designation for a campaign launched by a particular company or project in the world of cryptocurrency, which contains tasks in form of promotions for their sales and product launches, and for those who join to do these tasks will be rewarded tokens/ coins according to quality of their work.Also called Bounty Marketing Company Online, those who often work on the campaign assignments, known as Bounty Hunter.

Well, at Bounty Portals you can join to become a Bounty Hunter, there provide, filter and collect quality bounty campaigns. To register there is quite easy, please go to https://app.bountyportals.com, select Register - Sign Up. Simply use email and complete your data on profile, from linking to Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Bitcointalk and more.

Campaign Tasks
Active Bounties - Check at Bounty Portals, examples of active Bounty Campaigns, you can follow it.

In Bounty Portals, you can find several types of campaigns, including:
Facebook Campaign
Twitter Campaign
Signature Campaign
Blog Campaign
Translation Campaign
Referral Campaign
and more.

The system of calculating stake or reward from Social Media Campaign that Bounty Hunter is working on, all are calculated automatically, all work data will be recorded by system, you do not need to report manually. And for other campaigns, or Creative Campaigns, maybe you have to input it yourself. Well, it's pretty easy right? Unlike campaigns held directly on forums, it is mandatory for Bounty Hunter to report all their work manually.

Successful Campaign
Some Clients whose campaigns are successfully held in Bounty Portals, you can see at bottom website https://bountyportals.com/

Bounty Portals Team
For team behind Bounty Portals, filled with experienced people in their field, you can check their profile directly on website.

Well, what are you waiting for? Try the first experience working on your bounty campaign in Bounty Portals. And give your review.

Bounty Portals Media

Tag: Bounty Management Platform Online, Top Bounty Hunters Online, ICO Bounty Program Online

Disclaimer: I am not one of Bounty Portals team, I only gave a personal review of Bounty Portals. I am not responsible if there are problems related to Bounty Portals, it's better to contact team directly above.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 06:58:39 PM by Panitia »

Rabsul

• View Profile
    • The Peak Place-Bangla Education &Technology Center
Re: Bounty Portals: Find Quality Bounty Campaigns Here
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 05:31:08 PM »
I have created account on bountyportals. Can i participate signature bounty from bountyportals? I haven't found any option to join from bitcoingarden forum. Please confirm me.

Obiwankenodium

• authpaper.io
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 05:45:48 PM »
I have created account on bountyportals. Can i participate signature bounty from bountyportals? I haven't found any option to join from bitcoingarden forum. Please confirm me.
i think you will need a bitcointalk.org account to be able to join the signature campaigns on bountyportals. The only website i know that supports bitcoingarden is bountysuite.com

██
       █████
      ███ ███
     ███   ███
    ███ ▄█▄ ███
  ▐███       ███▌
 ████▄█▀ ██████████▄
█████▀   ████████████
         ████   ████
         ███████████
         █████████▀
         ████
         ████
         ▀▀▀▀▀

Authpaper Coin
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
         ▄███████████▄██████████████████
        ███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
       ██████████████████████████████░░██
      ███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
      ███████████████████████████████░░██
       █████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
        ██████████████░░░░░░░░░▄▀███████████████▀▄
         ███████████████████████▄▀███████████▀▄██
         ████████████░░░░░░░░░░████▄▀███████▀▄████
       ███████████████████████████████▄▀███▀▄██████
 █████████████████████████████░░████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████████████████░███████████████████
███████████████████████████████░▀█████████████████▀

.BLOCKCHAIN BASED SYSTEM.
.FOR DATA DELIVERY AND........
.CERTIFICATIONS......................
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

..........WHITEPAPER..........
TWITTER
MEDIUM
GITHUB
REDDIT
SLACK
BTC TALK

Rabsul

• View Profile
    • The Peak Place-Bangla Education &Technology Center
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 05:49:13 PM »
i think you will need a bitcointalk.org account to be able to join the signature campaigns on bountyportals. The only website i know that supports bitcoingarden is bountysuite.com

Right, I haven't found any option to join signature from Bitcoingarden. Yes, i have also checked bountysuite and they support bitcointalk, altcointalk and bitcoingarden signature.

Obiwankenodium

• authpaper.io
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 06:07:49 PM »

Right, I haven't found any option to join signature from Bitcoingarden. Yes, i have also checked bountysuite and they support bitcointalk, altcointalk and bitcoingarden signature.
i have to say i really like the bountysuite portal. The websites works perfectly, twitter campaigns and retweets + likes are automatically tracked and the team is very active in their telegram channel.

██
       █████
      ███ ███
     ███   ███
    ███ ▄█▄ ███
  ▐███       ███▌
 ████▄█▀ ██████████▄
█████▀   ████████████
         ████   ████
         ███████████
         █████████▀
         ████
         ████
         ▀▀▀▀▀

Authpaper Coin
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
         ▄███████████▄██████████████████
        ███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
      ███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
      ███████████████████████████████░░██
       █████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
        ██████████████░░░░░░░░░▄▀███████████████▀▄
         ███████████████████████▄▀███████████▀▄██
         ████████████░░░░░░░░░░████▄▀███████▀▄████
       ███████████████████████████████▄▀███▀▄██████
 █████████████████████████████░░████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████████████████░███████████████████
███████████████████████████████░▀█████████████████▀

.BLOCKCHAIN BASED SYSTEM.
.FOR DATA DELIVERY AND........
.CERTIFICATIONS......................
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

..........WHITEPAPER..........
TWITTER
MEDIUM
GITHUB
REDDIT
SLACK
BTC TALK

Panitia

• Novice
  • It's time, get ready
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2019, 05:14:45 AM »

Yes, it seems that there is no signature that supports other than Bitcointalk forum, but you can give advice to team through their telegram group

Abiodun

• PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2019, 07:55:10 PM »
Why is it that people can't  participate on  bounties that are been advertised on bitcoingarden it's not done...why must it be done only on bitcointalk?

Abiodun

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2019, 07:56:59 PM »

Yes, it seems that there is no signature that supports other than Bitcointalk forum, but you can give advice to team through their telegram group
It musnt be that way bro....  Once they can advertise on other forums I see no reason why they can't make people participate on that same platforms.

Abiodun

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2019, 07:58:10 PM »

i have to say i really like the bountysuite portal. The websites works perfectly, twitter campaigns and retweets + likes are automatically tracked and the team is very active in their telegram channel.
Like seriously bro..  Bounty suites is one of the best bounty portal have ever seen that's just for a fact...

Neo

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2019, 01:40:48 PM »

Like seriously bro..  Bounty suites is one of the best bounty portal have ever seen that's just for a fact...

Bounty suite looks very fine, but on bitcointalk they have many scam accusations against them. They accept new project to advertise without any fraud checks

ankit10

• Novice
  • CryptoCreed.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2019, 05:23:44 AM »

Bounty suite looks very fine, but on bitcointalk they have many scam accusations against them. They accept new project to advertise without any fraud checks
I suggest not to use bountysuite because they are really scam, they are now trying to accept new bounties and they are trying to assist users that they are real but they are not.
 ██████   ███████   ██      ██  ███████   ████████  ██████    ██████   ███████   ████████  ████████  ███████
██    ██  ██    ██   ██    ██   ██    ██     ██    ██    ██  ██    ██  ██    ██  ██        ██        ██    ██ 
██        ██    ██    ██  ██    ██    ██     ██    ██    ██  ██        ██    ██  ██        ██        ██    ██ 
██        ███████      ████     ███████      ██    ██    ██  ██        ███████   █████     █████     ██    ██ 
██        ██    ██      ██      ██           ██    ██    ██  ██        ██    ██  ██        ██        ██    ██ 
██    ██  ██    ██      ██      ██           ██    ██    ██  ██    ██  ██    ██  ██        ██        ██    ██ 
 ██████   ██    ██      ██      ██           ██     ██████    ██████   ██    ██  ████████  ████████  ███████

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
🏠 Website  Faucet
🔨 Mining   Airdrop   

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services