click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: VECAP Next Generation of Smart House  (Read 730 times)

jaks

• View Profile
VECAP Next Generation of Smart House
« on: March 06, 2019, 03:18:01 AM »

A Smart Home is one that gives its mortgage holders comfort, security, vitality effectiveness or low working expenses and accommodation consistently, paying little mind to whether anybody is home.Smart Home is the term regularly used to portray a living game plan that has mechanical assemblies, lighting, warming, cooling, TVs, PCs, entertainment sound and video systems, security, and camera structures that are fit for talking with one another and can be controlled remotely by a period plan, from any room in the home, similarly as remotely from any territory on the planet by telephone or web.

Establishment of savvy items give the home and its tenants different benefits,the same advantages that innovation and individualized computing have conveyed to us in the course of recent years accommodation and reserve funds of time, cash and vitality. Most homes don't have these apparatuses and frameworks incorporated with them, in this manner the most widely recognized and reasonable methodology is for the property holder to retrofit shrewd items into their very own completed home.

The Internet of things (IoT) is the system of gadgets, for example, vehicles, and home apparatuses that contain hardware, programming, sensors, actuators, and availability which enables these things to interface, communicate and trade information.

The IoT includes broadening Internet availability past standard gadgets, for example, work areas, PCs, cell phones and tablets, to any scope of generally imbecilic or non web empowered physical gadgets and regular articles. Inserted with innovation, these gadgets can convey and communicate over the Internet, and they can be remotely observed and controlled.

Vecap is a yearning and straightforward undertaking that guarantees the security of a keen home system on account of creative blockchain advances and shrewd contracts. Each activity did on the Vecap stage will be recorded in a changeless and for all intents and purposes insusceptible database so as to split it, the programmer would need to get executive access to 51% of individual gadgets, which turns out to be totally unimaginable as the undertaking spreads the world over.

VeCap ensures all gadgets in a brilliant home and office by joining them in a decentralized system. Exchanges between IoT gadgets will be recorded in blockchain as smart contracts.

A worldwide system, so as to stay secure, needs a guardian. In any case, if there's a gathering responsible for keeping individuals in or out, the system is never again decentralized any longer. VeCap found a workaround for this. The system can be joined by anybody at whenever under two conditions :
- Use a VeCap confirmed device , There's no centralization at the system level, yet regardless it gives a lot of focused capacity to VeCap as an organization. That is for what reason there's a second alternative.
- Use the VeCap connector to associate an uncertified gadget.

Vecap joins every brilliant home into a solitary decentralized system and shields their information from gatecrashers. The stage utilizes a creative security standard that is free from the worked in security highlights. In this manner, because of Vecap, programmers will never again have the capacity to infiltrate the shrewd home information organize and damage their security as they will never again rely upon a gathering of unique stockpiling gadgets on an organization's powerless server. In the meantime, Vecap will most likely make your information arrange more secure, yet in addition a lot quicker and increasingly productive.

What capacities will VeCap framework perform in the market of savvy homes and keen workplaces?
- Ensuring a very abnormal state of dependability of the IOT gadget arrange
- No compelling reason to depend on inherent security highlights
- Protection of all gadgets in shrewd home and combination of all houses in the decentralized system
- Storage of data pretty much all exchanges in the blockchain utilizing brilliant contracts

VeCap biological community is a commercial center where equipment makers can sell their items, raise assets for their improvement, and speak with clients. Additionally, the biological system will incorporate VeCap Fund to help the activities of producers of equipment gadgets.

What are the parts of VeCap biological community?
- Hardware online store
Gear makers will probably advance and sell their items through VeCap store.
- Crowdfunding stage
Every producer will most likely apply to raise assets for another item, which will enable them to accelerate the improvement procedure and meet client necessities.
- Community
Web based life stage that permits to improve communication with clients.
- VeCap Foundation to help makers' drives
VeCap will likewise go about as a speculator in the advancement of the most encouraging items.

Token Information
Token Name : VC
Platform Token : Ethereum
Type Token : ERC20
Price ICO : 0.1200 USD
Investment info
Distributed ICO : 45%
Soft cap : 24,000,000 USD
Hard cap : 72,000,000 USD

Whitepaper : https://vecap.io/uploads/2019/01/VeCap_Whitepaper.pdf
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/vecap.io
Twitter : https://twitter.com/Vecap_io
Telegram : https://t.me/vecap
Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/user/Vecap_io
Ann Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093270

My Account : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1350637
MEW : 0x5C29Dc5A784f1D6b5Df0F459C26C11E7e9f1d45a

AlRoss0908

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: VECAP Next Generation of Smart House
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 05:44:55 PM »
Thank you for sharing this! By the way, can it affect somehow my interest rate for a mortgage? A have some cryptocurrencies available, but my bank still asks for a high interest rate.

KylieArnold

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 11:18:27 PM »
This is interesting, thanks for sharing. I'd like to live in a smart home, but I can't afford it yet. Anyway, thanks for the interesting post! In fact, I like to use new technologies and I am sure that I will feel comfortable in a smart home. So, I decided to take out a mortgage so that I could afford my dream home. I know that this is a difficult time and there are many risks, but I have a chain of small stores and I think that if they gave me a good income during the pandemic, then in the future they will give a profit and I will be able to make monthly mortgage payments. Actually, I need your support, please wish me luck.

Krisstall007

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2021, 03:28:57 PM »
Innovative home technology doesn't know what stagnation is. Have you heard anything about new generations?

Beshamel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2021, 03:30:11 PM »
In this age of digital industry, technology does not stand still and is already demonstrating future generations. Part of the next generation of smart homes includes the Vivint doorbell camera. The new line consists of the first wireless battery-powered Google Nest Cam (battery), the first Nest Cam with a spotlight, the second-generation wired Nest Cam, and the wireless Nest Doorbell (battery) with a battery. And the plus side is that it can be combined with other new-generation systems like Vecap. The fact is that Vecap will incorporate all the gadgets in your home or office into a decentralized system, which will now be very difficult to hack.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services