click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Don’t give up  (Read 712 times)

Dandylion

• View Profile
Re: Don’t give up
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2019, 05:23:41 PM »
I can't describe my predictions on 2019 as good or bad. I think the best term is "interesting". When the crypto bubble had burst last year, the market survive it and it was some kind of katharsis. And now the crypto world will be developing more "healthy". I think many good thinks have happen already, for example, first partnership between F1 and cryptocurrency, FuturoCoin
So I think the future will be quite good :)

RabbbitAngstrom

• Novice
  • tonight i feel like more
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2019, 06:26:56 PM »
I can't describe my predictions on 2019 as good or bad. I think the best term is "interesting". When the crypto bubble had burst last year, the market survive it and it was some kind of katharsis. And now the crypto world will be developing more "healthy". I think many good thinks have happen already, for example, first partnership between F1 and cryptocurrency, FuturoCoin
So I think the future will be quite good :)

Hah! I see intended pun right here  :P
But i cannot agree more, there are some altcoins like summoned FuturoCoin that are developing crazy technological solutions for ordinary people.

Edit: i found a new article about FTO conference that held its place last month.

BTW i had no idea they've got their own restaurant, lol. Weird idea.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 06:30:52 PM by RabbbitAngstrom »

Ahan

• —RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2019, 08:52:13 PM »
We must be smarter to choose legit bounties. Don't just enter into a bounty if it doesn't work for nothing
I agree with you. Something that we must do right now is to be smarter and more careful in choosing bounties. We mustn't give up in this situation. Crypto business has many risks, we already know it well. Personally, I have no problem with many bad results in 2018 and the beginning of 2019.
..RushMoon..
RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..

Richard

• Financial Inclusion - Decentralized Money Circle
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2019, 03:21:59 PM »
We must be smarter to choose legit bounties. Don't just enter into a bounty if it doesn't work for nothing
I agree with you. Something that we must do right now is to be smarter and more careful in choosing bounties. We mustn't give up in this situation. Crypto business has many risks, we already know it well. Personally, I have no problem with many bad results in 2018 and the beginning of 2019.
For me I just started doing bounty since December last year and until now I just received token from 1 campaign in the total 10 campaign that I have joined

Moonlight

• View Profile
  • Re: Don’t give up
    « Reply #19 on: March 09, 2019, 12:24:47 AM »
    For me I just started doing bounty since December last year and until now I just received token from 1 campaign in the total 10 campaign that I have joined

still quite new, it's okay if I started the bounty during the gloomy market and I just received a salary from the bounty earlier this year and it can't be exchanged yet, need patience here
    ⬢     SECURE  PLATFORM  FOR  GAMING  AND  PAYMENTS     ⬢
                                           S  O  N  I  C    X                                       
    ⬢      FACEBOOK       ⬢        TWITTER        ⬢        TELEGRAM        ⬢       EMAIL    ⬢

Rhett

• View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: March 09, 2019, 03:55:05 AM »
    I think now is not a time for us to give up, the more the crypto drop, the more we need to try hard to fain as much as token as possible

Richard

• Financial Inclusion - Decentralized Money Circle
      • View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: March 09, 2019, 04:06:23 AM »
    I think now is not a time for us to give up, the more the crypto drop, the more we need to try hard to fain as much as token as possible
    Yes now is a good time for ys to accumulate and store the cheap coin and well prepared for the next bull run and recover of the market

Ghanda

• View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: March 09, 2019, 04:28:35 AM »
    Never have the word surrender in the face of this life,  even though it is as heavy as anything.Especially in the crypto world. Still upbeat even though the crypto price is now down. We must remain patiebt and be sure that someday the price of crypto will definitely rise again.

hope167

• Investing in the future development of blockchain
      • View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: March 09, 2019, 05:44:20 PM »
    Yes now is a good time for ys to accumulate and store the cheap coin and well prepared for the next bull run and recover of the market
    i think if the market has a signal to rise we will get a hope to bull rum, but now it's hard to happen, this need a good news or event to do it, but i still hope this will happen
       CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
    We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
    Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
    Telegram      Twitter     Facebook      Medium

Rhett

• View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: March 10, 2019, 01:18:41 PM »
    i think if the market has a signal to rise we will get a hope to bull rum, but now it's hard to happen, this need a good news or event to do it, but i still hope this will happen
    Many guru at TradingView said that the market can recover and start a bull run again in late 2020, according to the cycle of Bitcoin, just trying to wait and we all can see a good results of what we’re doing

OluwaTosin10

• I have Positive Vibes
      • View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: March 10, 2019, 11:07:24 PM »
    For me I have hold since 2017 until now so if I continue to hold longer, it’s still okay because I trading on my free capital and I don’t have to pay interest on that

If you have been a holder from 2017
    Then you have missed the train already

You have to wait even longer to get maximum profit
    And it isn’t certain when next bitcoin clocks 20,000$

So be more more patient

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████████████▄
    █████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▄
    ▄████▀  █████▀▀           ▀████████▄
    ▄█████   ████    ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀███████
    ██████   ███   ▄███████████▄   ███████
    ██████   ██   ██████████████▄  ▀██████
    ███████   ██   ███████████████   ██████
    ███████   ██   ████████████▀██   ██████
    ██████   ██   ▀██████████▄     ▄██████
    ██████   ███   ▀███████  ▀▀    ███████
    ▀█████   ████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▄  ▀████
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄            ▀█▄████
    ▀█████████████████▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀██████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

cash

THE MASTERNODES
    CRYPTOCURRENCY

Discovering millionaires’
    secret with IQ.cash

▄███▄▄▄▄       ▄█▄
        ▄██   ▄███████▀▀      ▄████▄   ▄██▄
       ▀█▀  ████████▀         ███████▄ ▀██▀
          ▄██████▀           ▀█████████▄
        ▄██████▀               ▀█████████▄
       ▄█████▀ ▄██▄             ▀██████████▄
      █████▀    ▀███▄        ▄██▄ ▀███████▀
     █████        ▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▀
    ▄███▀           ▀██▀ ▄███▀        ▀
    ███                ▄███▀
    ██               ▄███▀  ▄
    ▀              ▄███▀   ███▄
                 ▄███▀      ▀███▄
               ▄███▀          ▀███▄
             ▄████              ▀███▄
            ████▀                ▀████

IQ.cash splits its block reward 57% to
    Masternodes (ROI 380%), 43% to Miners
    and 6% is reserved for Best Traders
    project or IQ ecosystem (DAO)

Redix

• Garden Staff
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: March 10, 2019, 11:09:44 PM »
    ~snip~
    Nice answer, mate. Be smarter and more selective are two things that must be done to deal with the current situation. It is the right way that people must do, otherwise to give up is a so bad decision. All crypto lovers are better to think deeply about this. 

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services