click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [FeanorJ] FAUCET LIST + EARN 100% of your referral back on freebitcoin  (Read 441 times)

FeanorJ

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hello Guys,

First of all earn everything from my referral back on each freebitco.in claim. What do I earn the only and one reward point of each claim.

Freebitcoin - The good and old freebitcoin with its lottery and hourly rewards and dice games - I share 100% of my referral comission with my referrals so don't lose this opportunity

And bellow is the best faucet list:

Coinpot Family

Each faucet in this section pays to the coin pot and you earn 3 coinpot tokens for each claim, every coin can be changed on the coinpot - and you can choose betwe: Doge/Dash/Lite/BTCcash and BTC

Each faucet in this section pays to the coin pot and you earn 3 coinpot tokens for each claim, every coin can be changed on the coinpot - and you can choose betwe: Doge/Dash/Lite/BTCcash and BTC

Bitfun - There are games  offerwalls and the faucet claim you can choose when to claim - min time 5 minutes can build up for 48 hours

BonusBitcoin  - The amount you claim varies on the bitcoin price now it is paying 18 satoshis every 15 minutes

Moon Bitcoinn  - Daily Bonus - choose when to claim

Moon Dash  - Daily Bonus - choose when to claim - similar to moon btc only with dash

Moon Doge  - Daily Bonus - choose when to claim - similar to moon btc only with doge

Moon Bitcoincash  - Daily Bonus - choose when to claim - similar to moon btc only with bitcoincash

FREEBTC FAUCETS

Cointply - I believe the most amazing site - has the most offer walls, ptc, adds and a  a faucet in cointply you choose how you want to earn money

BITS-PAYS - The new Site on advertising and micro earnings

Freebitcoin

Btcmines- Mining game - earn apples watching videos/autofaucet- feed your mine and earn satoshis - withdraw to faucet hub

Bitrig- Mining game - similar to btcmines paying to faucet hub - earn energy watching videos /faucet/autofaucet - use energy to turn on your miner - Withdraw to faucet hub - really new Mining game

Swissadspays- Faucet similar to freebitcoin - the difference it pays to faucet hub

Multicoinfaucet- Also a Faucet similar to freebitcoin - the difference it pays to faucet hub

Ethereum

Swissadspays- Faucet similar to freebitcoin - the difference it pays to faucet hub - ethereum  mode

SPeedy Ethereum Network Ethereum - Claim 24 Gwei Every 1 minutes

Others/ Multiple

Freedoge - Free doge coin the same as freebitcoin

Freedoge - Feedoge with lottery dice game very similar to freebitcoin just with doge

EOBOT Cloud Mining + faucet

Shibe Win - THe fastest Claim Doge aroun 2 claims of 0.03 doges per minute

Luckybits-  Lots of coin and faucets to Faucet hubby - 7 differents coins (ETH/DOGE/BTC/LTC/PRIME/Black/BTCcash)

PTC and increasing passive income/cloud mining

Satsohi Labs  - Satoshi LABS is very similar to the old cointiply mining game develop your lab with offerwalls and increase your passive income

Crypto MIning Game   - Crypto MIning Game -Choose witch coin youu want to gain - daily bonus and future moba card game based on crypto , you must see

EOBOT Cloud Mining + faucet

« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 12:50:04 PM by secco »

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Thread title updated, as per rule #1: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=56507.0

Please leave the username in the title, otherwise thread will be deleted. Thank you.
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services