click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What do you think about the field of trading?  (Read 426 times)

sware

• View Profile
What do you think about the field of trading?
« on: July 27, 2021, 03:03:46 PM »
What do you think about the field of trading? Are there any real prospects for earning money here?

strane

• View Profile
    • https://drbetonline.com
Re: What do you think about the field of trading?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2021, 10:32:53 PM »
The sphere of trading is currently developing extremely actively and it is over possible to achieve good results in the future. But it will be hard, you will need to work and learn new things. Pay attention and read the article about Binomo here. I think it will be relevant for you.

sware

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2021, 11:26:32 PM »
Yes, this is a good option to spend time even with a potential financial benefit.

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 01:00:04 PM »
Trading is one of the most popular ways to earn money in crypto world. But we shouldn't trade in careless ways, must have sufficient knowledge to start trading. Lack of knowledge can risk our assets, at least know the nature of crypto market firstly. There are already many people who end their trading with huge losses because trade carelessly.

himijef560

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2021, 11:46:15 AM »
The field of trading is one of the best and most fluid of the digital markets that I am currently seeing if you get on a good wave, it can take you with a mirrortrade to earn good amounts of money and it is something that I really liked about the services currently presented by all new markets and investors.

LucaMarco

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2021, 06:35:25 AM »
From my long experience trading is absolutely a business but yes all of the investment category is not good like if we talk about Forex then yes this is quite good cause I doing trading at FreshForex since 2008 where I am able to make money regularly.

Willer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2021, 04:04:44 PM »
I think that trading is the best thing that humanity as a whole has created. Therefore, at one time a friend recommended this site to me http://usforexbrokers.com/how-to-choose-a-broker-in-the-usa/, where you can choose a broker from the top of the best, and I chose and started my career as a trader. And I advise you to start right now! Don't sleep!

dutchy1986

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2021, 05:24:38 PM »
Trading can be very time consuming and hard work early doors. Just a case of learning as much as you can and trying on demo first of all.

Dennis2t8

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2021, 01:14:57 PM »
Trading is just Awesome with https://mycryptoparadise.com/ . Invest and turn it into profit. I'm a member of their telegram group where I get analysis based signals. https://t.me/joinchat/GFjVrC1p6SRkYTg0

intrade

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2021, 06:52:17 AM »
There's only one way to find out. Start trading yourself and see how it goes.
I see no point of asking people here as many will just offer help with your trading even though they have NO trading experience themselves.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services