click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Hello from mineshaftPool  (Read 1167 times)

MineshaftPool

• View Profile
Hello from mineshaftPool
« on: June 25, 2014, 12:25:31 AM »
Hi All,

Ainsey11 here of MineshaftPool

We're a new pool on the block and we are slowly building ourselves into the world of crypto.

I have been in crypto currencies since January 29th of 2014 (not long) with the launch of maxcoin. Unsurprisingly  the coin flopped and I had no idea what to do. Then I stumbled upon chunkypools who I have been with ever since.

I have helped run a coin called stoopidcoin which also flopped so I thought I would attempt something myself. I looked into the costs etc of running a pool and I determined it was feasible. However I am not really in it for the money. I love the community surrounding crypto currencies. People are freindly kind and helpful. I started off at the bottom and now I'm here (gold star if you get the reference) and it was only because of the fantastic community surrounding these coins.

As a Pool we plan to add all the new coins released from day 1. So if a new coin is released - we endeavour to add it to the pool . All coins will be available under one account so it's easy to manage and see how much you're really making. We really want to make it easy for people to start out in the mining world too. This means we have a forum set up, a mining batch/script file generator, coin request forms, feedback forms, guides, videos etc. just so any old person can discover the world of crypto.

As it stands we have our website and a development pool.

The website is available at http://info.mineshaftpool.com This has all the tools you will ever need on it and more will be added soon. I am still adding to the website so it may look a little bare at the moment but in a couple of months time it will be swimming in content.  I will admit I did cheat in the CMS of the site and used wordpress to to the hardest work for me but I have custom coded from scratch all the feedback forms and generators etc.

the development pool is available at
devpool-2.ainsey11.com

This only has vertcoin on at the min though.

We also have an irc channel on freenode - #mineshaft and my personal channel is ##Ainsey11
we usually use my personal channel at the min as we haven't been getting much traffic to the website however once we build our user base up we will move over into the #mineshaft channel.

I launched a sponsorship scheme a few days ago too. So if you feel like helping us out in funding then feel free to e-mail us at [email protected]. More details are on the site listed above.

As the pool progresses we plan to do giveaways. on a basis of if they mine with us for 1 day they get 1 point per miner etc. Then points mean prizes. However we'll put a limit on them to stop gpu farm owners getting all the fun!

Like I said earlier - feel free to mail us or message us on irc for any questions and if you wish to get involved!

Cheers and happy mining!

Ainsey11 and the MineshaftPool Team

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services