click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Investment 2019  (Read 1816 times)

Etrilicious

• View Profile
Re: Investment 2019
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2019, 06:02:25 PM »
Well investment with quick returns in 2019 is not going to be possible. Invest in an ICO and believe in the project. Not asking for when lambo and trust when the time for returns come. Your investment will pay off.

Siffi

• Investing in real diamond mining
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2019, 01:36:46 PM »
what a good investment plan in this years.
i want to know?
I also want to know

if I think there are many good ways this year you can invest in a number of altcoins that have potential in the future, now I also use investments in, ethereum, ripple, litecoin, BCH, Eos and Neo.
for me it's also good for us to use in the long run.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████¶¶¶█████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████████¶¶$████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶███████████¶¶$███████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶████████¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$█████████████
¶¶¶¶¶██████¶¶¶█████¶¶$████q¶¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶█████q¶¶███████¶¶$███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶¶██████3¶¶¶¶¶███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶█████¶¶¶█████¶¶8█████¶¶█████
¶¶█████q¶q█████¶¶███████¶¶█████¶¶██████
¶¶█████q¶q█████¶¶███████¶¶█████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶█████¶¶¶█████¶¶3█████¶¶█████
¶¶¶█████¶¶¶██████3¶¶¶¶¶███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶█████¶¶¶███████¶¶3███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶¶██████¶¶¶█████¶¶3████q¶¶8██████
¶¶¶¶¶¶███████¶8████¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$███████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶███████████¶¶¶███████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████████¶¶$████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████¶¶$█████
iCoin International Investing in real diamond mining and using the proceeds to create a
                 competitive market for iCoin International

ANN THREAD BOUNTY
    Facebook Twitter Telegram Linkedin

CoinTalk

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2019, 08:19:11 PM »
I'm mainly looking for low cap coins as there's a far greater upside to these. Obviously, there's more risk involved, but proper research plays an important role in finding potential rising gems.

Since both privacy coins and smart contract platforms have done so well, I'm looking for potential stars in these sectors. Presently, I'm considering Elrond Network in the smart contract space since it can do 3750 tps per shard on a live blockchain. This is unique because all other scalability chains did not deliver anything close to this amount on a live network.

As for privacy coins, I'm looking at VEIL because it is addressing a key problem in the privacy coin space, and that's to advance the Zerocoin Protocol to a point where even basecoin transactions are anonymous.

The cool thing about both of these projects is that they are self-funded to date and are led by teams that involve people from already successful networks. While Elrond is led by a NEM architect, VEIL is led by the founder of PIVX.

Jan_Vl

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2019, 04:35:24 AM »
I have a plan to buy low and sell high. This plan has been working for years

crazything

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2019, 05:18:16 PM »
I always read some professional forecasts before planning any investment. Actually such a strategy works for me pretty well. Usually I turn to this recourse https://www.crypto-rating.com/forecasts/ and always get some good expert advice and make my own decision. I believe this is a secret why all my investment are successful 8)

stayingalive

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2019, 12:21:02 AM »
I think it all depends on your goal.
But in my opinion, FTO is good.

Rankl

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2019, 02:34:39 PM »
TVBZ is a special educational tracker that has collected an extensive collection of materials about business and marketing in various categories. Therefore, who has a desire to get access to this resource, then you should purchase it here http://invites-shop.com/en/thevault-bz/

shinratensei

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2019, 04:29:33 PM »
I think it all depends on your goal.
But in my opinion, FTO is good.
The goal is about to get profit as much as he can.

OP, I have found a strong candidate to be the potential coin and it should be veil. that's a new privacy coin that makes everyone will able to get the perfect privacy blockchain that used zero protocol to increase its privacy and give more confidence for everyone.

It has increased a lot more than a hundred percents less than a month and you must see that.

Wendy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2019, 06:53:26 PM »
I think Bitcoin and Ether remain the most reliable investments.

Heleon

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2019, 09:17:25 PM »
My plan for this year is to invest some part of my money in bitcoin and also use the rest to trade as me coin that can give me quick profit.
                               Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy

E4ourma

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2019, 11:11:30 PM »
I would advise you to invest in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is the future of money, so you should get on board now. You can go on coinmarketcap.com to get some information and research about coins to invest in. I would advise you to go for coins that have small supply and low market cap as they can give you more returns than their counterparts. An example of such coin is Veil.

yaelahwall

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2019, 07:53:56 PM »
You can investment with Coin Veil Project have a multi-transaction Zerocoin spends. With Hybrid Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake model.Block rewards will stop in approximately 2037, when a max coin supply of 300 million VEIL is reached.

lewis17

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2019, 10:19:03 PM »
Cryptocurrencies have pretty much been a topic of intense discussion over the last few years. How many times have we heard stories of people becoming overnight millionaires and, at the same time, stories of people who lost hundreds of thousands of dollars hoping to make a quick buck?

So, if you are looking to invest in crypto in a safe manner  you have well informed, be patient and dig about projects... As for me my 2019 investment is veil.... Well structured and innovative project

Swiss

• Investing in real diamond mining
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2019, 01:35:32 PM »
I will invest in two coins this year, bitcoin and ethereum, because for me bitcoin and ethereum are also coins that have good benefits to survive in the long term, because this year the movement is also getting better

vycl87

• authpaper.io
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2019, 02:21:36 PM »
what a good investment plan in this years.
i want to know?

I am looking for new opportunities in the market. For example, I found some new projects which I think they promise a good future and profit to us. AZ Fundchain is one of them. They have completely new ideas. It is a crypto way of money circle. So you can make savings with AZ Fundchain.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services