click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: A Decentralized Vaping Industry Marketplace  (Read 4049 times)

lsgnaija

• View Profile
A Decentralized Vaping Industry Marketplace
« on: July 19, 2018, 01:37:24 PM »

One of the main features of eLYQD is the use of blockchain technology, which allows making the platform transparent, open and as safe as possible for both transaction parties, reduction of transaction and business costs, and simplifying of the purchase process

eLYQD It is a platform that is global and decentralized, it is used to manage cumulative points and loyalty programs. Having analyzed a large number of loyalty programs of different points, the Developer did not find a good application. This leads to direct damage to the user, as well as to the fact that loyalty programs are not successfully implemented and the responsibility to the company increases.

Let's look at how the project represents value for such a system and how this project differs from the project block platform, similar to the integration of scores. All users eLYQD can exchange points or miles that they received from the affiliate program, to tokens eLYQD or vice versa, exchange your tokens for points in the affiliate program. The user can use the eLYQD to purchase products in the affiliate program. Affiliate programs will benefit from more opportunities provided by marketing, promotion and shopping.

eLYQD It is a platform that uses blocks to solve problems related to direct damage to the user, and a loyalty program that is implemented by poor and increased liabilities to the company as a result of using too many loyalty programs. eLYQD Integrates points in eLYQD TOKEN DISTRIBUTION (LYQD) and provides the loyalty program to the user. For the most inexpensive with maximum security. In addition to reliability and low transaction costs, eLYQD using block circuit technology to eliminate the intermediary, providing users and partners with a result that makes more sense.

Points and miles are mainly used in our economic activities. According to the survey, two-thirds of the average American people use a point system from 29 different companies. For example, when flying on an airplane for business trips, use a credit card or in online stores points collected at any time. Usually these items receive a certain percentage of the purchase amount when we buy goods and services. For a customer, scores reduce the price of goods, allowing them to use points in the future as cash to buy goods and services. For business, they can expect increased customer loyalty and can encourage customers to focus on their services.

User eLYQD can easily integrate and manage tokens eLYQD and point. them to each company around the world in the wallet eLYQD Users can also easily exchange their glasses for tokens eLYQD or a token eLYQD for partners points. In addition, in the purse eLYQD includes an advertising channel that provides advertising partners or coupons to users or partners in real time. This allows the partnership eLYQD attract more customers and promote more loyalty programs. In addition, the store eLYQD users can purchase goods or services from a partnership.

Every company that we meet starts a loyalty program using points. The market for these goods costs more than billions and grows by 6% per year. However, this means that there is a lot of type of different accounts, because there is a lot of business around the world. In desperation, the client is difficult to manage and use his glasses. Even for business, the points unused lead to loyalty programs lower than expected, and adversely affect their debt. eLYQD is a decision of decentralization based on a lock that solves the problem of the loyalty program at this time with the use of glasses. Key Features eLYQD including eLYQD wallet, exchange, eLYQD promotion to feed and store. eLYQD

Project eLYQD is the decision of block decentralization, which solves the problem of a loyalty program that uses points. Key Features eLYQD purse eLYQD purse, exchange, eLYQD feed promotion, and store. eLYQD

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION (LYQD)

Token eLYQD is designed as a token, compatible with ERC20 on the Ethereum platform and takes advantage of the locking technology. Target audience eLYQD - an airline, a travel agency, a market leader, as well as online stores around the world. With such advantages, eLYQD based on an advanced, safe and effective locking technology, will own a billion dollars in the global market.

What problems does the project solve?

Below are the identified problems. Increase in the company's liabilities: points that are not used are recorded as liabilities. Due to the fact that customer points are becoming less and less in demand, the company's liabilities are becoming more significant and have a negative impact on their financial assessments. Low performance loyalty program: this is due to the low use of scores, the company can not achieve the performance of the loyalty program, as expected. low productivity, how to put social costs for the client and business.

Complexity of control points: on average 29 programs are registered, different, so it is difficult to control points and leads to the fact that the glasses expire. The profit will be provided by this platform. Both users and enterprises can use the platform chair. Users can exchange their points for eLYQD TOKEN DISTRIBUTION (LYQD) or use your points at Shop Point. Users get access to promotion through advertising channels for access to advertising from interested companies.

eLYQD Wallet allows you to manage and integrate multiple partners at the same time. The company has access to more customers, which allows them to quickly sell their products at the pointer. Exchange models eLYQD help companies effectively reduce their liabilities. Partners can encourage greater loyalty to potential customers by using feed and storage assignments. eLYQD

TEAM ICO PROJECT eLYQD

More Information Visit Link:

WHITEPAPER : https://www.elyqd.world/assets/files/white-paper.pdf

ANN THREAD : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4526862.0

FACEBOOK : https://web.facebook.com/elyqdcom

TWITTER : https://twitter.com/elyqdcom

TELEGRAM : https://t.me/elyqd_world

Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1048360

Lmaomen1

• View Profile
Re: A Decentralized Vaping Industry Marketplace
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 04:55:45 AM »
Vaping has occupied a really big place in market worldwide. I think nowadays every type of business connected with vaping would be successful. I have never had bad habits such as smoking and even I have started vaping last year. I am vaping tasty cbd vape oils. The important thing is that after this oils I feel myself good. I did not expect that that but is the thing that really relaxes me. My sleep became much deeper than it was.

JaneForsy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2021, 02:12:31 PM »
Interesting! It seems that these young people are very passionate about what they're doing! Keep up the good job, guys! By the way, is anyone else struggling to join the Telegram group chat? I'm keen on learning more about their team and their future goals, but it appears that something's wrong with their Telegram channel/group chat. As an aside, where do you guys get your fave liquids? My fav one is the  mint e liquid , and the place I've been getting it from has none in stock. I'll be very grateful if you could help me out! Cheers!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 11:43:59 AM by JaneForsy »

JohnBill

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2022, 09:02:34 AM »
If this platform will allow redeeming at least some of the cryptocurrency to own the vaping market, I would be only too happy. Projects built on blockchain are not quite as simple, and redeeming nft in the form of some kind of code scanning pictures is necessary. I would prefer the old fashioned way to buy eLYQD and claim ownership of devices to buy franchises. This is for development financially. But I use dot pro vape all the time and would like to know if it is possible to get benefits on this platform relative to other countries
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 01:08:09 PM by JohnBill »

Swiss_cheese

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2022, 07:31:51 AM »
Cool concept. When does the market place go live?

rubeelam

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2022, 09:45:46 PM »
This vaping industry evolves at a very rapid pace. Vapes are easy to use, refill, and aren't expensive in the long run. All the people I know who smoke say it is very convenient to buy vapes. Some of them are without nicotine, so this link is a must for some people. So, I don't think this is a decentralized industry. There are many people every day who switch to electronic cigarettes and vaping. Still, it would be better to smoke herbal cigarettes that do not contain nicotine or tobacco in the end. They are used in movies.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services