click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: The “ROY Club” is a PRIZM cryptocurrency para-mining platform that unites partic  (Read 20972 times)

ROY

• View Profile
Dear users!

Starting today, we are making changes to the limits on the P2P site for users with the rank of “Member” in the ROY Club!

Now the maximum limit for the sale of PRIZM coins for Members is 1000 PZM per day. This is done in order to limit speculation with the course of the coin and its understatement!

For participants who live for PRIZM, nothing much will change. If you withdraw 1000 coins every day, then in a month you can withdraw 30,000 coins. At the rate of 5 rubles. for 1 PZM - this is 150 000 rubles, which is quite enough for a comfortable existence!

If you want to increase the limit, we recommend increasing your rank in the ROY Club. We also remind you that you can sell PRIZM on our exchange, without any limits!

Need money?
Interested in passive income?
We are ready to help you!
Invest in joint paraming in the ROY club.

Details on the link: https://roy.cash/club

@PaulNedu001

• Novice
    • View Profile
Roy Club is a place to be. One of the things I like about the club is that it gives you room to interact with so many people across the globe. Ideas are brought together and shared and everyone have the opportunity to make a suggestion on the progressive movement of the club so I believe strongly that Roy Club is a family. Be a member

abahopatrick

• View Profile
What is rePRIZM for?
rePRIZM - Prizm cryptocurrency autoinvestment service. The speed at which new Prizm coins (paramaining) are created in users' wallets depends on the Personal Balance and Structure Balance. If you periodically replenish your personal balance with paramount (reinvest), then in the end, the profit from paramining will be greater than if the personal balance remained unchanged. In order for the funds to be credited to the Personal Balance, it is necessary to make a deposit or withdrawal operation. You no longer have to do it yourself: rePrizm automates reinvestment - with the established frequency it transfers 0.01 PZM to your personal wallet.
Your balance of coins in your wallet is directly proportional to the rate at which you generate new coins into your wallet. So I really normally encourage every to buy as much PRIZM such that you generate a lot of coins in no time. Join the Roy Club to experience all that am talking about.
Hahahahaha my brother you have realised this also man this is very serious, the earlier you invest the better since an early bird catches the worm,likewise when you get to the Roy Club do invest as more coins as possible since the rate at which they mine more coins as possible and unlimited chances for all of us so good to go for all of us in the platform.
Hope am not late to join the investment team that seems very successful already in my view since all members here have same views and ideas about how to change their well being the this encourages me to stay comfortable and see my coins increase as time goes on lets invest guys for those who have not yet done so.

enockie

• View Profile
The “ROY Club” is a PRIZM cryptocurrency para-mining platform that unites participants all over the world.

ROY club
This is the only community on the Internet, on earth, in the world that has no signs and is not a financial pyramid.

Why?
Because every member of the community has the opportunity 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at any time to withdraw all of their accumulated coins, even if 100% of the participants want to do it in one day, then they can easily do it.

The advantages of the club “ROY”

We use cryptocurrency PRIZM:

Income up to 29.99% per month (up to 0,88% per day)
No loss of funds (restart, reboot, scam impossible)
Growth rate “ROY” after each transaction: several times per hour
The withdrawal at any time of the full amount with interest and bonuses in automatic mode
You can participate in any amount without restrictions, the recommended amount of 100 coins

Bonus program:

9-level affiliate program - 5% 2% 1% 0,5% 0,2% 0,1% 0,1%0,05% 0,05% that allows you to get a decent reward for building a team.
Affiliate bonuses are charged instantly and grow at interest rates, and are also available for withdrawal immediately without freezing.
There are no divisions into structures: locomotives, turboprisms, royprism and other currents, this tool is available to all participants, young and old.
There is no opportunity for bonus fraud - the participants themselves pay partner bonuses to each other.
Partner ranks for the number of followers and the turnover of the structure, upon reaching which will be given cool expensive gifts. Transfers of partners from higher leaders.
Deactivating non-active partners
Allowed to use multiple accounts to build a network

Security:

The system is built on its own private blockchain, which protects against intruders / hackers
The system uses hot and cold wallets for security against threats from hackers or a team of programmers.
Protection against Phishing - there are no logins and passwords, you can participate without registration simply by entering your wallet number
The output is only available on a registered wallet, for security reasons, so that attackers could not take your coins away

How does everything work?

The more coins collected at one address and the more its structure - the faster new coins are mined
Members registering with the club and replenishing the balance begin to participate in joint paramining PRIZM

All club members can get affiliate bonuses by attracting new people to the club and building their structure.
That is, when you attract newbies - you get bonuses, when your partners attract newbies - you also get bonuses!

The commission for entering 10% is Tithing, which works for the Benefit of the entire Club, because it:

It protects the Club from referral schemes, under which fraudsters can no longer steal Members' money
It pays off within 11 days or by the first two guests for the same amount
Allows you to instantly pay bonuses, which motivates inviting newcomers to the Club
Provides the maintenance and development of the club

Club mission:

We are striving for a new socio-economic model of society, in which the rights of the common man are not just stated on paper, but are actually being realized
Unfortunately, the modern system is not able to provide a high standard of living for everyone and to guarantee the protection of the environment, since its main driving force is profit
The club was created to unite like-minded people who are ready to change the world for the better. We are tired of waiting for the right moment, it's time to take matters into our own hands.

Our key task:
To secure the future for us and our children. Together. Now!

More information about the ideology of the club can be found:
https://roy.cash/club/ideology
More information about the objectives of the club can be found:
https://roy.cash/club/roadmap

Need money?
Invest in joint paramining in the ROY club.

Through Prizm paramining, i have really earned good money from my investment into Royclub, i get approximately 100pzm as my daily profit and this has helped to carter on my daily needs for my family, i really like Royclub.

tumurod

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • Am also grateful to have known and joined the Roy Club. It is helping me in this global lockdown due to COVID19 to work from home and still earn passive income. Am also seriously generating new coins into my wallet everyday. Thank you Roy Club.

autumnjermaine

• Novice
      • View Profile
         On March 23 Uganda hosted a meeting of local leaders of the cryptocurrency community PRIZM. This is a very great opportunity to more persons to join the ultimate income Roy platform. Thanks to Royclub leaders.

Twesigyefred

• Novice
      • View Profile
    The “ROY Club” is a PRIZM cryptocurrency para-mining platform that unites participants all over the world.

ROY club
    This is the only community on the Internet, on earth, in the world that has no signs and is not a financial pyramid.

Why?
    Because every member of the community has the opportunity 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at any time to withdraw all of their accumulated coins, even if 100% of the participants want to do it in one day, then they can easily do it.

The advantages of the club “ROY”

We use cryptocurrency PRIZM:

Income up to 29.99% per month (up to 0,88% per day)
    No loss of funds (restart, reboot, scam impossible)
    Growth rate “ROY” after each transaction: several times per hour
    The withdrawal at any time of the full amount with interest and bonuses in automatic mode
    You can participate in any amount without restrictions, the recommended amount of 100 coins

Bonus program:

9-level affiliate program - 5% 2% 1% 0,5% 0,2% 0,1% 0,1%0,05% 0,05% that allows you to get a decent reward for building a team.
    Affiliate bonuses are charged instantly and grow at interest rates, and are also available for withdrawal immediately without freezing.
    There are no divisions into structures: locomotives, turboprisms, royprism and other currents, this tool is available to all participants, young and old.
    There is no opportunity for bonus fraud - the participants themselves pay partner bonuses to each other.
    Partner ranks for the number of followers and the turnover of the structure, upon reaching which will be given cool expensive gifts. Transfers of partners from higher leaders.
    Deactivating non-active partners
    Allowed to use multiple accounts to build a network

Security:

The system is built on its own private blockchain, which protects against intruders / hackers
    The system uses hot and cold wallets for security against threats from hackers or a team of programmers.
    Protection against Phishing - there are no logins and passwords, you can participate without registration simply by entering your wallet number
    The output is only available on a registered wallet, for security reasons, so that attackers could not take your coins away

How does everything work?

The more coins collected at one address and the more its structure - the faster new coins are mined
    Members registering with the club and replenishing the balance begin to participate in joint paramining PRIZM

All club members can get affiliate bonuses by attracting new people to the club and building their structure.
    That is, when you attract newbies - you get bonuses, when your partners attract newbies - you also get bonuses!

The commission for entering 10% is Tithing, which works for the Benefit of the entire Club, because it:

It protects the Club from referral schemes, under which fraudsters can no longer steal Members' money
    It pays off within 11 days or by the first two guests for the same amount
    Allows you to instantly pay bonuses, which motivates inviting newcomers to the Club
    Provides the maintenance and development of the club

Club mission:

We are striving for a new socio-economic model of society, in which the rights of the common man are not just stated on paper, but are actually being realized
    Unfortunately, the modern system is not able to provide a high standard of living for everyone and to guarantee the protection of the environment, since its main driving force is profit
    The club was created to unite like-minded people who are ready to change the world for the better. We are tired of waiting for the right moment, it's time to take matters into our own hands.

Our key task:
    To secure the future for us and our children. Together. Now!

More information about the ideology of the club can be found:
    https://roy.cash/club/ideology
    More information about the objectives of the club can be found:
    https://roy.cash/club/roadmap

Need money?
    Invest in joint paramining in the ROY club.

Through Prizm paramining, i have really earned good money from my investment into Royclub, i get approximately 100pzm as my daily profit and this has helped to carter on my daily needs for my family, i really like Royclub.
    Am working towards that even more than that because am surely amused by that kind os rate at which the coins escalate why me missing such coins I need to also start punching out those coins too therefore let me revise my investment plan and makae the club my number one passive income earner.Godd to find this here it has really made my mindset even change drastically towards leting investments working on ones behalf.

Levinbanks

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Roy Club is a place to be. One of the things I like about the club is that it gives you room to interact with so many people across the globe. Ideas are brought together and shared and everyone have the opportunity to make a suggestion on the progressive movement of the club so I believe strongly that Roy Club is a family. Be a member
    It's indeed an awesome family because at Roy Club we work and do life as a team, with the common goal of transforming lives, our families and the whole world together; beating the cruel economic conditions that people work in for peanuts! Thanks to the mighty Roy Club team!

twiinx

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Well said we are family because we have the same mindset of transforming this world so in more doing that teamwork is key and togetherness is now our habit , so in Roy Club, we have been trained to say we, not I because we are a group of determined  people willing to transform the nation

cynh

• Novice
      • View Profile
    i wonder if you watching is hearing me right now and listening to me everyone so just listen to me Roy club is the best like for real just have to enjoy with me because i dont want to enjoy alone just know i want you you yes you loooking at this to join me

abahopatrick

• View Profile
    It's indeed an awesome family because at Roy Club we work and do life as a team, with the common goal of transforming lives, our families and the whole world together; beating the cruel economic conditions that people work in for peanuts! Thanks to the mighty Roy Club team!
    I am lucky tohave joined the team of great like minds as they mentor and guide me through various programs at the Roy Club that are very cool and nice to change my life in some time to come big thumbs upon them for such kind heart towards changing my financial status. Stay focussed members.

@PaulNedu001

• Novice
      • View Profile
    The advantages of investing in prizm cryptocoins cannot be overemphasised so urge you to take it upon yourself to join the moving team. Remember that the benefits are mouth watering and you'll not feel bad for investing.
    Check it out now

Chukwudi97

• Novice
      • View Profile
     Roy club is all about making difference among all other cryptocurrencies.
    Since the origin of Roy club it has changed the lives of others people. Through its affiliates program such as Roy charity, Roy bounty and so many of them.
    Roy club has come to stay and there is no two ways about that
    It's a great privilege for everyone to join today.

simonsnipes

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Percentages are now at 15% - 20% PEr Month.

ROY Club keeps on changing as the PRIZM currency keeps on developing now the Change in percentage was due to the increase in the Percentage pf Paratax of the PRIZM Currency.

MusisiKizito

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Roy Club uses a technology that fine tunes vision for specific environments that is not controlled by any authority called prizm as the form of payments to all club members and to those willing to join its the say digital currency that will be used when they have joined.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services