click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: The “ROY Club” is a PRIZM cryptocurrency para-mining platform that unites partic  (Read 20838 times)

luyimbazihenry123

• View Profile
When you invest in roy club, your investment is in safe hands and you are assured of earning the set return on investment. roy club is the real deal that can enable one to earn.

nabukonde

• Novice
    • View Profile
Roy club usually carries out conferences to evaluate its activities and come up with the way forward. this has seen the club grow faster and hence improved peoples financial well being.
This is a very deligent move that can make a project thrive and see great progress. Am so excited about being part of the Roy Club because the team is full of wisdom and big ideas that can help communities change financially.
I like the move too since it gives everyone an equal opportunity to discover their potential in as  far as finding what can make their communities better places through investment and am sure through taking wise moves at Roy Club can make every person thrive in this economic crisis as well as the global pandemic and we shall see ourselves changing the world as a community.

I believe what you all have said is so true and i want t add on that Besides Roy Club the PRIZM in itself overs diverse opportunities for earning like now PRIZM forging where you get 0.5% of every transaction that goes through your created block, so nice i tell you.
I gree with you especially in this global pandemic crisis, Royclub is the way to go with because of its opportunity where you can earn passive income and also an interest rate on your investment.this makes your investment to grow that can help your family to live a desired life while earning from home

twiinx

• Novice
    • View Profile
well said , during this crisis of COVID-19 and everyone is indoors .Roy Club provides an opportunity for everyone to earn so members lets join hands and earn in this period. So members invest and earn  with Roy club and make your withdraws in time.

enockie

• View Profile
The “ROY Club” is a PRIZM cryptocurrency para-mining platform that unites participants all over the world.

ROY club
This is the only community on the Internet, on earth, in the world that has no signs and is not a financial pyramid.

Why?
Because every member of the community has the opportunity 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at any time to withdraw all of their accumulated coins, even if 100% of the participants want to do it in one day, then they can easily do it.

The advantages of the club “ROY”

We use cryptocurrency PRIZM:

Income up to 29.99% per month (up to 0,88% per day)
No loss of funds (restart, reboot, scam impossible)
Growth rate “ROY” after each transaction: several times per hour
The withdrawal at any time of the full amount with interest and bonuses in automatic mode
You can participate in any amount without restrictions, the recommended amount of 100 coins

Bonus program:

9-level affiliate program - 5% 2% 1% 0,5% 0,2% 0,1% 0,1%0,05% 0,05% that allows you to get a decent reward for building a team.
Affiliate bonuses are charged instantly and grow at interest rates, and are also available for withdrawal immediately without freezing.
There are no divisions into structures: locomotives, turboprisms, royprism and other currents, this tool is available to all participants, young and old.
There is no opportunity for bonus fraud - the participants themselves pay partner bonuses to each other.
Partner ranks for the number of followers and the turnover of the structure, upon reaching which will be given cool expensive gifts. Transfers of partners from higher leaders.
Deactivating non-active partners
Allowed to use multiple accounts to build a network

Security:

The system is built on its own private blockchain, which protects against intruders / hackers
The system uses hot and cold wallets for security against threats from hackers or a team of programmers.
Protection against Phishing - there are no logins and passwords, you can participate without registration simply by entering your wallet number
The output is only available on a registered wallet, for security reasons, so that attackers could not take your coins away

How does everything work?

The more coins collected at one address and the more its structure - the faster new coins are mined
Members registering with the club and replenishing the balance begin to participate in joint paramining PRIZM

All club members can get affiliate bonuses by attracting new people to the club and building their structure.
That is, when you attract newbies - you get bonuses, when your partners attract newbies - you also get bonuses!

The commission for entering 10% is Tithing, which works for the Benefit of the entire Club, because it:

It protects the Club from referral schemes, under which fraudsters can no longer steal Members' money
It pays off within 11 days or by the first two guests for the same amount
Allows you to instantly pay bonuses, which motivates inviting newcomers to the Club
Provides the maintenance and development of the club

Club mission:

We are striving for a new socio-economic model of society, in which the rights of the common man are not just stated on paper, but are actually being realized
Unfortunately, the modern system is not able to provide a high standard of living for everyone and to guarantee the protection of the environment, since its main driving force is profit
The club was created to unite like-minded people who are ready to change the world for the better. We are tired of waiting for the right moment, it's time to take matters into our own hands.

Our key task:
To secure the future for us and our children. Together. Now!

More information about the ideology of the club can be found:
https://roy.cash/club/ideology
More information about the objectives of the club can be found:
https://roy.cash/club/roadmap

Need money?
Interested in passive income?
We are ready to help you!
Invest in joint paramining in the ROY club.

Details on the link: https://roy.cash/club
Through Paramining, i have really earned a lot of money from my personal investment. i do earn a profit of 50pzm daily with the little investment i have, i really urge you to come and join us in Royclub and make your life style change for good.

twiinx

• Novice
    • View Profile
Through paramining people have earned a lot of money , this is because when people invest their money it is exposed to paramining and more coins grow and grow which makes it to more coins than initially invested. So members invest and earn through these processes.

Levinbanks

• Novice
    • View Profile
When you invest in roy club, your investment is in safe hands and you are assured of earning the set return on investment. roy club is the real deal that can enable one to earn.
I am now slowly realising my dreams and seeing my set project investments fall in place from my Roy Club profits on my investment and this I never really expected! I shall always recommned Roy Club to everyone out there telling you that this is real not a scam guys!

cynh

• Novice
    • View Profile
i wonder when i think of Roy club and still i will have it at heart because Roy club is for mi and i am for it i love it wen my prizms paramine always coz i get more

Chukwudi97

• Novice
    • View Profile
The project embarked by Roy club is a great investment.
Nobody should complain of not making cool cash.
Because Roy club Africa is here for everyone.
It's all about your ability to introduce many people into the club.
No risk of losing funds in Roy club.
It's not a scam.
It's not a ponzi scheme nor a pyramid.
It's all about investment platform.
Am happy been here today.
Roy club is for the future.

tumurod

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • When you invest in roy club, your investment is in safe hands and you are assured of earning the set return on investment. roy club is the real deal that can enable one to earn.
    I am now slowly realising my dreams and seeing my set project investments fall in place from my Roy Club profits on my investment and this I never really expected! I shall always recommned Roy Club to everyone out there telling you that this is real not a scam guys!
    As well am also realising my financial dreams with the Roy Club. Everyone out there has the golden opportunity to join the Roy Club and start earning the real profits for a life time and realise your financial dreams.

MusisiKizito

• Novice
      • View Profile
    What is rePRIZM for?
    rePRIZM - Prizm cryptocurrency autoinvestment service. The speed at which new Prizm coins (paramaining) are created in users' wallets depends on the Personal Balance and Structure Balance. If you periodically replenish your personal balance with paramount (reinvest), then in the end, the profit from paramining will be greater than if the personal balance remained unchanged. In order for the funds to be credited to the Personal Balance, it is necessary to make a deposit or withdrawal operation. You no longer have to do it yourself: rePrizm automates reinvestment - with the established frequency it transfers 0.01 PZM to your personal wallet.

autumnjermaine

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Roy Club is already in Africa!

Friends, you all know that PRIZM is popular around the world. This is not news for you that there are investor communities in Europe, Asia, America and Africa. However, this time it will be about creating a ROY Club in another country!

March 23 in Uganda hosted a meeting of local leaders of the cryptocurrency community PRIZM. The meeting participants discussed a number of issues, including:
    1. Creation and promotion of the ROY Club in Uganda.
    2. Increasing the popularity of PRIZM among the local population.
    3. Transformation of PZM into an economic tool of the future.
    4. Problems of storage and accumulation of savings in Africa.
    During the general discussion, the meeting participants decided that the ROY Club is an excellent opportunity to create passive income for the whole of Africa.

Our business is growing and developing all over the world! Therefore, we must not lag behind and need to develop and popularize the Club even more.

Let's do it together!

Need money?
    Interested in passive income?
    We are ready to help you!
    Invest in joint paraming at the ROY club.

Here the difference between coin prisms and anything on the internet is its paramaking technology. What it is: You buy coins, they are credited to your balance in your personal wallet and their number increases every day according to paramaking technology.

enockie

• View Profile
    Ideology - ROY Club

Humanity and the planet Earth today are hostages of the political and financial system. This system protects the interests of financial elites and is extremely unfair to the environment and the common man. Understanding all the imperfections and injustices of the existing financial and global management system, we invite all people who want to change this world to unite in one international movement of like-minded people.

We are striving for a new socio-economic model of society, in which the rights of the common man are not just stated on paper, but are actually being realized.

Unfortunately, the modern system is not able to provide a high standard of living for everyone and to guarantee the protection of the environment, since its main driving force is profit.

ROY this is a society of people, which seeks to create aequitable economic system , whose main task isdevelopment of society , as a single living organism.

Equitable economic system.
    This is a strategy in which the economy works for the person, nature and society, and not vice versa. The main goal of the system is to close the first two categories of human needs along the Maslow pyramid [link]. This is possible with the help of a well-built hierarchy of wallets and balances for them, which provide an opportunity for effective paramining, which together gives up to 29% of net profit per month.

Single living organism.
    These are command processes aimed at the development and integrity of society.

Development of society.
    This is a team performance of the tasks that will allow equitable distribution of profits and implement projects for the benefit of man and the environment. To this end, we have organized a roadmap that will allow everyone to get acquainted with the direction of the project and take part in its development.

Our key task:
    To secure the future for us and our children. Together. Now!

If you follow us along the way,
    Royclub ideology really shows how the system has sofar achieved most of its goals as many people have understood the system how it works and trusted it with their investment to generated good passive income to support them selves and their families, come join us in Royclub today.

tumurod

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • What is rePRIZM for?
    rePRIZM - Prizm cryptocurrency autoinvestment service. The speed at which new Prizm coins (paramaining) are created in users' wallets depends on the Personal Balance and Structure Balance. If you periodically replenish your personal balance with paramount (reinvest), then in the end, the profit from paramining will be greater than if the personal balance remained unchanged. In order for the funds to be credited to the Personal Balance, it is necessary to make a deposit or withdrawal operation. You no longer have to do it yourself: rePrizm automates reinvestment - with the established frequency it transfers 0.01 PZM to your personal wallet.
    Your balance of coins in your wallet is directly proportional to the rate at which you generate new coins into your wallet. So I really normally encourage every to buy as much PRIZM such that you generate a lot of coins in no time. Join the Roy Club to experience all that am talking about.

Levinbanks

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Many people are always scared about the security of their coins in such an online platform but trust me, with the Roy wallet, where the mnemonic phrase is solely owned by a single individual with no restarts and backups, you are assured of safety of your coins at any time. Thanks to Roy Club.

Twesigyefred

• Novice
      • View Profile
    What is rePRIZM for?
    Your balance of coins in your wallet is directly proportional to the rate at which you generate new coins into your wallet. So I really normally encourage every to buy as much PRIZM such that you generate a lot of coins in no time. Join the Roy Club to experience all that am talking about.
    Hahahahaha my brother you have realised this also man this is very serious, the earlier you invest the better since an early bird catches the worm,likewise when you get to the Roy Club do invest as more coins as possible since the rate at which they mine more coins as possible and unlimited chances for all of us so good to go for all of us in the platform.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services