click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Cryptocurrency market dropped  (Read 452 times)

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: Cryptocurrency market dropped
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2019, 11:59:00 PM »
Crypto market looks like better in the last two days. The prices are rising today, and Bitcoin price can cross $4,000. I hope the decline cycle will be over soon. Crypto market drop is a normal activity, but we need a positive move on market now. I expect it already begins today.

Richard

• Financial Inclusion - Decentralized Money Circle
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2019, 04:41:02 PM »
It’s a normal thing, the market has the fallen and the go up, sometimes it needs to go down for correction in price then it can come back on track

Ahan

• —RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2019, 10:47:56 PM »
It’s a normal thing, the market has the fallen and the go up, sometimes it needs to go down for correction in price then it can come back on track

I agree with you. It is normal and no need to be panic. Going up and down always happen in crypto market as long as there is volatility. But we must look at the improvement there. For now, I see there is good progress on market, it slowly recovers.
..RushMoon..
RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..

Richard

• Financial Inclusion - Decentralized Money Circle
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2019, 02:06:53 PM »

I agree with you. It is normal and no need to be panic. Going up and down always happen in crypto market as long as there is volatility. But we must look at the improvement there. For now, I see there is good progress on market, it slowly recovers.
Yes the overview picture is the market has recovered from the bottom since December last year, but we still need to pay caution because at the current price it still not safe

Loka777

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2019, 12:16:22 PM »
According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
what do you think about it.
The market in the event of a failed but simple thing this is the case lately between the rise and fall

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services