click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: how i can use my cpu for mining ?  (Read 540 times)

Bintang

• View Profile
how i can use my cpu for mining ?
« on: January 19, 2019, 03:00:24 AM »
i have some pc that have strong cpu but have very weak gup and i need starting mining
i tried guiminer but it not use my cpu any bit just work with my gpu what can i do to use cpu instead of gpu

Jk

• View Profile
Re: how i can use my cpu for mining ?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 07:17:46 PM »
You must make a rig and use best VGA better use 12 PCIE slot, It mean you can buy 12 VGA to make seriusly mining, or you can buy ASIC.

cyptokernel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 04:04:35 AM »
i have some pc that have strong cpu but have very weak gup and i need starting mining
i tried guiminer but it not use my cpu any bit just work with my gpu what can i do to use cpu instead of gpu

^ Have you checked the configuration?

You must make a rig and use best VGA better use 12 PCIE slot, It mean you can buy 12 VGA to make seriusly mining, or you can buy ASIC.

^ Totally agree with this. I started mining using CPUs only. Later on, I discovered that adding more GPUs deliver better results. Investing on GPUs is really worth it.

josephabad23

• PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 10:10:40 AM »

^ Have you checked the configuration?

^ Totally agree with this. I started mining using CPUs only. Later on, I discovered that adding more GPUs deliver better results. Investing on GPUs is really worth it.
GPU is the most important part in mining, the higher the GPUs the more bitcoin it can mine.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR  -  PRIVATE   FEDERATED   NETWORK         
MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION
                   FACEBOOK                         TWITTER                         GITHUB                           

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

cryptogod

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 10:26:13 PM »
if you have a good pc The only thing you’re going to need is a computer that is connected to the internet. Personally I suggest using a computer that isn’t being used for anything else since the mining process is very demanding and will slow your computer down substantially.

you would need a miner software for that purpose, most miner software's are very expensive and difficult to configure if you are a newbee
i was able to set up my own mining rig using bitminerpro. its very reliable and easy to use. you can monitor your mining progress and also withdraw your coin to your wallet. get it from bitmpro.com, i can guide you on how to use it. contact me [email protected]

cyptokernel

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 04:40:26 AM »
GPU is the most important part in mining, the higher the GPUs the more bitcoin it can mine.

^ or mine other cryptos that offers exchanges with BTC.

Personally I suggest using a computer that isn’t being used for anything else since the mining process is very demanding and will slow your computer down substantially.

you would need a miner software for that purpose, most miner software's are very expensive and difficult to configure if you are a newbee

i was able to set up my own mining rig using bitminerpro. its very reliable and easy to use. you can monitor your mining progress and also withdraw your coin to your wallet. get it from bitmpro.com, i can guide you on how to use it. contact me [email protected]

^ True, and there a lots of free mining softwares (other currencies) now that allows you to connect to their pools in exchange for BTC rewards.

A workiing computer that is compatible with decent GPU cards is a good way to start.  Add more GPUs later on from your profits.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 05:07:00 AM by cyptokernel »

katemi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2019, 06:11:57 PM »
if you already have a high quality computer with a large amount, it's better to connect to the internet and buy a GPU to do mining. spend a little more capital to get big results

termion

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
  • Albetrage bet.. No Chance of Losing
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2019, 11:11:07 PM »
In my opinion, the use of CPU is already inefficient for mining.  YOU spend more electricity than make a profit.   POS - still have the opportunity to earn.

darkbitcoin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2019, 03:53:10 PM »
Is not profitable

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Jk

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2019, 04:38:26 PM »
In my opinion, the use of CPU is already inefficient for mining.  YOU spend more electricity than make a profit.   POS - still have the opportunity to earn.
that right Minning using CPU are very primitive, using CPU only without GPU is very not efficient.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services