click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: How a trader should deal with the stress?  (Read 6188 times)

Wendy

• View Profile
Re: How a trader should deal with the stress?
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2019, 10:45:21 AM »
A trader shall remain cold-blooded and be ready to lose everything. You may not put all your eggs into one basket, you can diversificate your portfolio, then you have more chances to win and have no stress

Siffi

• Investing in real diamond mining
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2019, 11:07:34 AM »
if I think you are doing something, I think you can also calm down and not hunt it down. so I believe you will also be more comfortable in all your goals.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████¶¶¶█████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████████¶¶$████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶███████████¶¶$███████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶████████¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$█████████████
¶¶¶¶¶██████¶¶¶█████¶¶$████q¶¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶█████q¶¶███████¶¶$███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶¶██████3¶¶¶¶¶███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶█████¶¶¶█████¶¶8█████¶¶█████
¶¶█████q¶q█████¶¶███████¶¶█████¶¶██████
¶¶█████q¶q█████¶¶███████¶¶█████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶█████¶¶¶█████¶¶3█████¶¶█████
¶¶¶█████¶¶¶██████3¶¶¶¶¶███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶█████¶¶¶███████¶¶3███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶¶██████¶¶¶█████¶¶3████q¶¶8██████
¶¶¶¶¶¶███████¶8████¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$███████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶███████████¶¶¶███████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████████¶¶$████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████¶¶$█████
iCoin International Investing in real diamond mining and using the proceeds to create a
                 competitive market for iCoin International

ANN THREAD BOUNTY
    Facebook Twitter Telegram Linkedin

Mpxs

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2019, 11:46:19 AM »
I also believe in you, by trading with stress, I think it will also hurt yourself, you better take a vacation to trade.

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2019, 05:38:42 PM »
if I think you are doing something, I think you can also calm down and not hunt it down. so I believe you will also be more comfortable in all your goals.
Doing something calmly will produce maximum results. Most importantly, do not panic in acting. Especially in trading, you need enough concentration to make choices

kventin.upgrade

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2019, 10:11:57 PM »
I think that after stress you need to relax, do what gives you peace of mind and balance. It could be sports, dancing to great music, maybe massage and even having sex, maybe skiing or swimming in the sea.

bitcoin_1

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2019, 09:06:17 AM »
I agree. Anything which helps you to relax can help you overcome stress in trading. Personally when i feel stressed in trading, i turn off my PC and do not open it until i’m calm again. This strategy works for me. Otherwise i end up generating losses.

Anc_crypto

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2019, 12:08:15 PM »
A trader shall remain cold-blooded and be ready to lose everything. You may not put all your eggs into one basket, you can diversificate your portfolio, then you have more chances to win and have no stress

Being ready to loose everything is only the biggest issue as per me. Nobody likes to part with money, right? That is not something that can be taken so casually..

davidwest

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2020, 12:19:35 AM »
Every person in their life is constantly faced with stress. Everyone handles it differently. Some bring their emotions out, some experience stressful States inside. For me, stress is an internal unpleasant sensation that sometimes turns into a depressive state. Because of the stress, I started drinking a lot. You know, a couple of months ago I decided to look my problem in the face and make a decision for myself that alcohol gives you a few hours of rest,but in return takes away the bright colors of life.

MrSpasybo

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
  • Polkadot
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2020, 11:39:59 PM »
I think outside of work, traders also have family and friends, they have hobbies and interests and can completely relax by temporarily leaving the trading apps to enjoy life. I recommend watching the videos of scam projects in the crypto sector for fun :)
Polkadot does what Ethereum cannot

MrSpasybo

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
  • Polkadot
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2020, 08:39:31 PM »
Perhaps each has its own way of overcoming stress: some gather with friends, some spend time with family, someone who wants to be alone to find the feeling that they exist in a world with others... Indeed, trading is a more stressful business than we think.
I think traders should also find a way to balance life with work. They should spend 1-2 days a week to relax after transferring all their trading assets via stable coin. Maybe that's what they need to do before they can give themselves a break.
Polkadot does what Ethereum cannot

AlexHales

• View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2020, 11:34:50 PM »
It should be taken as normal business, as if we take it as something very extra-ordinary then it will only lead to problem. I work with FreshForex broker, where I get great help to avoid putting me into any kind of stress at all. I feel good with the benefits here from low spreads to high leverages and much more.

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2020, 10:28:26 PM »
First of all, if someone wants to be a trader, he should accept all the consequences or risks. Stress is a part of trading, we won't be always successful to take profits. sometimes we should be a bit stressed because of losses, but it is the risk of trading that we must accept. How to deal? By realizing it and think realistically. And don't forget to take a vacation once it is needed.

Voloron

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2021, 03:17:33 PM »
Ever since I started trading I have developed a routine that helps to keep in check my anxiety and nervousness. Go to bed as early as you can and have a good night's sleep. Wake up early, drink a full glass of water and start to make some small exercises. That should wake you up and after that start listening to music that you like, if you have any. It doesn’t have to be music necessarily, could be movies or whatever works for you. I have also used kratom red vein to help me keep calm while I was still new to things, but I still tend to use it from time to time when I have to make a big trade.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 11:19:57 AM by Voloron »

robertsmark

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2021, 08:38:10 AM »
Trade less. The market is hot during specific times, find those times for whatever you trade and just make the most of that time. Spend the rest of the time relaxing. I forget where but I heard you should only spend 20% of your time allocated to trading to actually trading. 80% of the time should be used reading, learning and getting better at trading. At least my stress level decreased when I just decided to trade less and focus on times with more volatility.

Take a break. Sometimes if you’re having a tough time a break is the best thing for you.

Trading wise....if you’re feeling stress or going through a rough patch reduce your size. Trading big every time does gets stressful.

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
    • WalletInvestor
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2021, 10:04:56 AM »
Lots of good advice on the thread. Managing stress and emotions is important. Everybody should find the things that let them calm down and express their negative emotions so that it doesn't all spill into your trading life.
You also have to know your limits. If you trade too much compared to your own capacities it can do more harm than good.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services