click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: How a trader should deal with the stress?  (Read 6182 times)

Marcolus

• View Profile
Re: How a trader should deal with the stress?
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2021, 08:46:08 AM »
I think we need to know exactly what we are trading in beforehand. Especially if we want to invest in or trade in a token, we must know well about that subject.  If not, you will have to lose a lot.  So we have to trade with a little understanding.

Iandav

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2021, 10:15:49 AM »
Trading is a stressful occupation, and if you decide to work in this field, you should be ready for that. Many people who began their trading careers and even had success in it gave up in less than a year because of the stress they are supposed to face. It is hard to keep a USD/CHF trade when you see how fast it goes up or down and how quickly you lose your money, but if you want to become successful, you have to lose at least once in your life. Still, as far as I noticed, many traders are using the brain dump technique to keep their minds relaxed and not lose themselves.

robertsmark

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2021, 10:25:23 AM »
To deal with the stress don not take the stress.

- Set a Daily Goal like You have to earn $200 today. Just Make your $200 for a day and leave it there Do not go for the Extra.

AlexHales

• View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2021, 01:37:58 PM »
Yeah, we should always be positive, as failing is not the end of the story, it could be the beginning of it. If we all for be sensible and work with correct approach, but if we think negatively then even one loss are just enough to finish it up. I always consider losing as chance to improve and under FreshForex, I have absolutely ideal setting to play it out with their 101% bonus on deposit scheme, it’s simply mind blowing!

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2021, 02:14:46 PM »
Trading is a stressful occupation, and if you decide to work in this field, you should be ready for that.
You are right. We must realize both the positive and negative sides of trading. Once we have decided to be crypto traders, we must be ready to deal with stress. One of the ways to minimize the stress is to learn well how the crypto market works. If we know the crypto market well, we won't be so surprised about the changes in crypto spaces. Also, we will prepare everything about the worse thing possible to happen in crypto.

bitgooods

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2021, 04:07:43 PM »
Don't be a workaholic and allow yourself to be distracted from business. Do not allow your brain to continually ponder stock market problems. Relax more often by choosing useful forms of relaxation:

- Sport. Perfectly  stimulates the production of endorphins - hormones of joy.
- Positive communication ( not Internet, but in real life).
- A change of scenery. Get up from the chair, leave the house. If you can't go on a trip, visit at least a park on the other side of the city.
- Positive emotions. You know best what gives you pleasure - so enjoy yourself.

CryptoWebDirectory

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Crypto Web Directory
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2021, 09:16:03 AM »
Dealing with the stress that comes with trading doesn't have to be hard and complicated, really. First thing I would say (which I think lots of people struggle with) is not putting more out there than you can afford to lose. When people invest everything they have they're constantly watching the tickers and going crazy. Prevent yourself from doing that first off. Second, meditation can be a great way to relax your body and remove stress. Finally, come up with some side hobbies that you can do to take a break from trading and have other things going on in your life.
Crypto Web Directory - The Best Crypto Websites

olaszondet

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2021, 12:21:54 AM »
Hello there! I’m really sorry to hear that you are stressed. Trading is known for being one of the most stressful jobs on the market. Nonetheless, I would say that nowadays, it is challenging not to fall victim to stress, no matter your job. Sport, meditation, positive thinking, rest might help control it, but there is no guarantee when it comes to stress. Btw, did you know that the hormone correlated to stress is cortisol? Speaking of hormones, they play a significant role, and we should monitor their level. Also, if you feel like some of your hormones are low in quantity, you can resort to bio-identical hormone replacement therapy. Check it out at https://www.xcellr8.health/bioidentical-hormone-replacement-therapy/.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 09:59:22 AM by olaszondet »

sware

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2021, 08:36:48 PM »
Of course, trading is an area where there are risks, and knowledge is needed to get additional income there. I think you should read here about registering for Binomo and its benefits. For example, it is possible to study on a demo account, trade anywhere through a mobile app, or participate in interesting tournaments. This should help you learn and understand how the platform works.
#binomo entrar #binomo broker

HeavLeighGill

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2021, 05:41:12 PM »
Good idea! I usually take breaks if I become overwhelmed, especially after losing money (usually $5 or more). Different things help depending on my mood, sometimes I exercise (to avoid eating my feelings), listen to music, take a nap, etc. I think it's an interesting idea to launch a website dedicated to helping traders decompress and I'll be sure to check it out.

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2021, 09:29:29 PM »
First thing I would say (which I think lots of people struggle with) is not putting more out there than you can afford to lose.
Agree. Many people are too greedy and don't know how the ideal amount of money they should put on crypto coins. Even worse, some people ask for loans to invest or trade in crypto market. This is a very bad idea and leads to more stessfull. Be smart to manage our funds is one of the most crucial things.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services