click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Short or long term investment  (Read 2129 times)

Heleon

• View Profile
Re: Short or long term investment
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2019, 12:25:22 PM »
Short term investment can be a hit most times and can be very dangerous if you are not careful. Shit coins can give you a lot of profit on a short term basis if you are smart. Long term can actually secure your future if you choose the right coin.
                               Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy

Fred3030

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2019, 06:38:31 PM »
When I trade or hold any coin, I put two things into consideration beside following trading charts. These are
1. Use case of the coin
2. The circulating supply of the coin.
With these two factors I have been able to trade safely just as I did with a coin called veil. Its supply though mineable is relatively very low for now and with a high demand for the coin due to its use case  I was able to make a good RoI in few weeks.

Emrh1

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2019, 09:56:21 PM »
 I will go for low supply coin with good volume that is listed on coinmarketcap , example is veil privacy coin, you can check details and you can use wallet for mining&staking for long time.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 09:59:09 PM by Emrh1 »

E4ourma

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2019, 10:39:38 PM »
I think It totally depends on the funds you have to invest with. Like someone who has little funds can buy some cheap coins and hold for long term while someone who has more can do both. I have some coins I trade and some I keep for the long term. Coins such as Btc, ETH can be tradeable for short term but low cap gems like Veil, Arn are in my long term bags.

Bamzmeca

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2019, 07:58:12 AM »
Actually there are a lot of coin choices for us to trade, but we have to look at how the project coin is, and supply it, then how is the volume, if it's good, it's better to use the coin

Holayiwola

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2019, 05:47:47 PM »
I do both,  I make sure i hit and run on projects that has no legitimate team members, advisors,  there is this coin a friend introduced to me of recent called Veil, This project has been listed on many exchange already and some are listed on CMC excluded those 3rd party app that can be used to buy and sell their coin. Imagine team's effort for conducting such marketing for external exchanges.

Makdon

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2019, 12:28:16 AM »
Investing on a good coins is better be it long or short. But most at times, condition of projects decides of which those with a bid trust do fail. To be I'm a fan of privacy coins and it never disappointed me. I can keep it long or short.

Baesboo

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2019, 09:45:02 PM »
Definitely long term. I don't like to hit and run. It's easier to buy and hodl for long term and  save my time having to check coinmarketcap everyday, than to buy for short term and keep worrying about prices tanking. When investing either long or short, try to make you research and just choose coins with great team and strong communities, coins whose developers are true to their coins an example is Veil.

Moshaid

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2019, 10:54:46 PM »
I must admit this is really fascinating and this is my first time of hearing something like this. Although am more of  a manual trade individual in which I set my target manually. My next move now is to set a minimum target for veil and a maximum target price for it.

Giletto

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2019, 12:59:07 AM »
I must admit this is really fascinating and this is my first time of hearing something like this. Although am more of  a manual trade individual in which I set my target manually. My next move now is to set a minimum target for veil and a maximum target price for it.

I agree with you. If one thinks of investing in Bitcoin or Monero for long term benefits, Veil should be considered too. They ma not be similar in architecture or attributes but they are all unique in characteristics with qualities that catches the investors eyes.  Veil is currently trading below 30 cents and I believe this is the time to make that buy
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 01:09:01 AM by Giletto »

jenica

• Garden Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2019, 09:01:52 AM »
Short term investment can be a hit most times and can be very dangerous if you are not careful. Shit coins can give you a lot of profit on a short term basis if you are smart. Long term can actually secure your future if you choose the right coin.
The best choice is actually in yourself, want to hold in the near future. Because all that also depends on our needs

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▄
▄████▀  █████▀▀           ▀████████▄
▄█████   ████    ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀███████
██████   ███   ▄███████████▄   ███████
██████   ██   ██████████████▄  ▀██████
███████   ██   ███████████████   ██████
███████   ██   ████████████▀██   ██████
██████   ██   ▀██████████▄     ▄██████
██████   ███   ▀███████  ▀▀    ███████
▀█████   ████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▄  ▀████
▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄            ▀█▄████
▀█████████████████▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

cash

THE MASTERNODES
CRYPTOCURRENCY

Discovering millionaires’
secret with IQ.cash

▄███▄▄▄▄       ▄█▄
    ▄██   ▄███████▀▀      ▄████▄   ▄██▄
   ▀█▀  ████████▀         ███████▄ ▀██▀
      ▄██████▀           ▀█████████▄
    ▄██████▀               ▀█████████▄
   ▄█████▀ ▄██▄             ▀██████████▄
  █████▀    ▀███▄        ▄██▄ ▀███████▀
 █████        ▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▀
▄███▀           ▀██▀ ▄███▀        ▀
███                ▄███▀
██               ▄███▀  ▄
▀              ▄███▀   ███▄
             ▄███▀      ▀███▄
           ▄███▀          ▀███▄
         ▄████              ▀███▄
        ████▀                ▀████

IQ.cash splits its block reward 57% to
Masternodes (ROI 380%), 43% to Miners
and 6% is reserved for Best Traders
project or IQ ecosystem (DAO)

dentolas

• High quality native european-portuguese translation service
  • Novice
  • Together we can change the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2019, 09:20:37 AM »
I like both... each has it's own pros and cons
short term investment is easier, less riskier, but also with less potential profit... hit and run like you've said
longer term investment tries your nerves and is riskier...but can bring a lot of x's if you choose the project well
there are also two types of coins to be suited to each type of investment... the older, already established, less riskier coins.... and the new ones...
At this point I'm aiming to get some profit doing quick trades on established coins, like ADA, CVC, LTC, RVN, etc (not having much luck at the moment)
And filling bags of Beam, Veil, Veles, Zel,  for later trading (and hopefully profit)
cheers  ;)

Ghanda

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2019, 11:01:21 PM »
for those who use trading as the main job short time investment is the right one while those who use trading only as a side job and as an investment to save assets can choose long investments. Both of them are very useful and promise big profits if handled by a reliable and great trader.

Modanalee

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2019, 08:31:31 PM »
Well, depending on the investment you laid your hands on. Both long term and short term investments are good. They can make and mare you. But the project you invest matters.

ICOselector2018

• Very much a simple trader.
    • View Profile
    • https://fx-list.com
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2019, 04:19:10 AM »
A truly successful trader is one who balances the investment. It should never be short term or long term alone. We have to balance to get results in long run. And I do that only with selecting options like Maya Preferred 223, which has recreated records.

Not only it has become the FIRST and ONLY Cryptocurrency to be better than Bitcoin in price, but also the whole concept makes them so special. It all works towards the backing of Gold and Silver, which not only makes it a real deal but also something that’s going to be huge for the future! And the reason why I call it the Best Crypto right now.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services