click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Short or long term investment  (Read 2131 times)

JamesAnderson

• View Profile
Re: Short or long term investment
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2019, 04:44:50 PM »
I don’t restrict myself with these things, as I feel you can trade according to the situation demand. And I do just that but not by myself instead by using the Best EA in the market. And how to find that?

It’s all too easy via BestEARobots, a perfect place to figure out the Best Forex robot review. This is to me my Expert Advisor and with such stuff, you can find highly worthy and 100% automated live forex trading system, which then will enable one to make money and tons of it like I am already doing.

rizkyfebrian

• FED Gold-Swift, Dependable&Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2019, 03:10:54 PM »
It depends or market situation , if you have some assets will be use for trade & market situation is GREEN. Go take some daily profit by trading it. Like me , can take 10-25$ profit from daily trading (If you have smart strategy too).
But if you have some assets will be use for invest and market situation is RED , go invest there and wait for that coin will pump again.
   ☉☉☉  FEDORA GOLD - SWIFT DEPENDABLE AND PRIVATE  ☉☉☉   
☉   GET FEDORA GOLD   ●☉●   DOWNLOAD FEDORA WALLET NOW   ●☉●   FED EVOLUTION   ☉
   FACEBOOK        ●        TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT        ●        DISCORD       ●        BITCOINTALK

KallyFowler67

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2019, 04:35:45 PM »
It depends on the market situation and the cryptocurrency value. As for me, I prefer using bolt fx broker help to know more about recent news and investment opportunity.

AlexHales

• View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2019, 12:21:14 AM »
I like short term more but I don’t have any fixed preference at all. I can trade according to any style as long as I need to do that in the given situation. I trade with FreshForex, which only simplifies the work for me since there are low spreads, high leverage, bonuses and several such benefits to work with.

CoinTalk

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2019, 08:01:25 PM »
I prefer long-term investments. However, I feel in the Crypto space, a few months is considered long-term. Usually, projects need some time to see real adoption and deliver major development updates. Minor pumps may happen in the time-span of just a week, but it takes, at minimum, a quarter or two to see some real progress.

I picked up a new coin called VEIL about 10 days ago and it's moved up from 26 cents to 31 cents since then. As a short-term trade, it's already quite good for me. However, I know the project team is working hard to deliver the most advanced privacy coin to date, and given that it's being led by the founder of PIVX, I expect some decent partnerships will roll out once development has progressed deeper into the roadmap. Considering these factors, I feel the upside potential of a long-term hold could be good.

So, you should do your own research in your holdings and see which one of them has a good upside potential.

kulkhan

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2019, 06:24:45 AM »
I Like Long time Investment. Although some time I Do short time trade. But I Believed that a goog trader or investor always likes long term investment. 

Pelanavreo

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2019, 06:51:12 AM »
I did not trade when I saw the market situation was empty of buyers.
trading requires the right time to buy and sell, new traders will choose coins such as BTC and the top 10 coins.
But with the ICO and the IEO the crypto trade has begun to change and investors who want to invest in new crypto coins and hope to hold coins for long periods of time.

kingsupremacy10

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2019, 03:25:42 PM »
I prefer short term investment where by I will buy a coin from dip and sell when the price pump, but I'm thinking of investing in veil coin for longterm bcos of it potential and exponential growth in the market dew weeks back, what do you guys advice please
BETTRONLIVE.io │ A NEW WAY TO PLAY AND EARN

Swiss

• Investing in real diamond mining
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2019, 02:30:42 AM »
if my opinion about investment in the long and short term for me is also good for both, because now the altcoin market price has also changed towards higher prices, so for me with investment in the short term it's also good to be an investment in trade altcoin, so I think it will also be easy to get a good income.

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2019, 01:31:55 PM »
The old investment coin is to hold long time, while for the near future I choose a new coin or token to hold. Because coins or new tokens often pump in the near future

X-ray

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2019, 05:59:19 PM »
It doesnt matter short or long term as long as the coin that you invested has the potential then it could grow your money whatsoever. Just for example is veil, it has immense potential and it keep growing until now, ofcourse I dont know what future holds but
this coin just showing a really unexpected result as such being succesfull despite the competition that tighten.
Also the development seems steadily growing and as a result people have turn their attention into veil as one of the promising. Whether short or long term, if you choose the right thing then the outcome will be good.

Delgboke

• Garden Hero
  • Nobtx-premium cryptocurrency and forex signal noti
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2019, 12:16:55 AM »
Long term and Short term investment in crypto both are still good if you try to manage the risk of going into long term investment because you could gain and also lost, but for you to be satisfy you have carefully select some  valuable coins that you know that is already doing well and invest on it long or Short term
            ██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Facebook
Twitter    Telegram    Discord
Nobt-plataform

Jentemi

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2019, 02:23:45 PM »
You can't really say that for all investment. Some are good for long term while others are short term it all depends on the market cap and potential of the coin, take for instance Veil which is a privacy coin which main aim is to solve the key problem in the privacy coin space  and privacy coins have done and it still doing well in the market. So investing long term there are some criteria that must be consider first don't just invest without thorough investigation of a project.

Adaora

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2019, 07:45:36 PM »
Both long and short time investment in crypto are good. Depending on the project you are investing on. For instance, I invested some couple of dollars in a project some few weeks ago. I have gotten over X3 of my investment. Veil rose from 0.1 to over 0.5 in a short term. If you do your analysis on this projects well, you'd be safe.

Chikky08

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2019, 11:11:18 AM »
knowing a potential coins is incredible. I have lost and I have won. I was shocked how veil increased x4 above its initial market when I traded it on CITEX exchange. One of my happy investment within just short time. Long time and short time are both risk. Getting to know good coins pays more.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services