click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Short or long term investment  (Read 2133 times)

X-ray

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Short or long term investment
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2019, 12:28:33 PM »
It's all depends on the thing that you want to invest surely and it is not something to be taken lightly especially if you are going for masternode or even heavier is kind of investment that locks up your fund. Though as for example I invested to veil for short term and consider long term if everything goes well, after all it is always up to you.

Wendy

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2019, 07:10:11 PM »
I don't think long investment is bad. If you reasonably trust the project, you may afford yourself to wait for a while to get more money. So, for me, everything depends on the certain platform. I scrutinize its technical documents to be sure that it's safe, then only I can make a long-term investment. Cyber security really matters. I want my transaction to be safe, and this is only possible when the platform is protected against attacks, like in CYBR solution.

Baesboo

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2019, 10:35:20 PM »
I am both interested in long and short term investments. I have my coins that I hodl for long term like Veil, Icx and the others I use to trade and for short term gains like ETH, EOS. I think everyone should have such some long term holds, they mostly give good gains to compensate for the long hodl.

E4ourma

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2019, 11:37:37 PM »
Definitely long term. Long term investment are the best because they give you up to 20x gain, depending on the price and which coins you bought. A coin like Veil, or Ont will give you massive gains if you hodl for long because they are very cheap coins. I suggest you make your research on undervalued project and invest for long term.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 12:38:32 AM by E4ourma »

shielaegis

• authpaper.io
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2019, 10:48:43 AM »
Short term, long term is tedious but you may also invest long term for projects that bear an interesting goal that will succeed in your view

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services