click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Your greatest trading regret?  (Read 2043 times)

Modanalee

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Your greatest trading regret?
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2019, 12:10:28 AM »
I don't have a big regret. However, my biggest gain in crypto is Veil investment. Should I say I am blessed to have come across this project?

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2019, 05:57:52 AM »
I don't have a big regret. However, my biggest gain in crypto is Veil investment. Should I say I am blessed to have come across this project?
I think, not only is the project veil good at the moment, there are still many new projects that are very good and in exchange have quite a large volume

Ghanda

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2019, 02:23:46 AM »
Until now I do not have a large asset in trading, I only have a few coins that I bought and saved them for a long time, I hold my assets with the hope that the coin will have a high price someday and I get a big profit. hopefully

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2019, 09:16:28 AM »
Until now I do not have a large asset in trading, I only have a few coins that I bought and saved them for a long time, I hold my assets with the hope that the coin will have a high price someday and I get a big profit. hopefully
In my opinion, do not look at how many coins we have, but how much we get in trading. Because that's what we want and we learn about the experience

dentolas

• High quality native european-portuguese translation service
  • Novice
  • Together we can change the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2019, 10:33:39 AM »
I am sorry that I've sold a good bag of BNB coin on a peak a few months ago... price now is more than double that...

shielaegis

• authpaper.io
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2019, 10:45:35 AM »
There is nothing to regret set your goal and mind in what is present when trading, avoid looking back and continue to grow what has been done is done it is always your choice

Kristinana

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2021, 12:44:19 PM »
my greatest crypto trading regret is I haven't started using my bot

reecerispoli

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2021, 11:19:58 PM »
I invested into some coins this January and my hope was cryptcoins are going to increase in price this year but the reverse is the case. 
I can still remember some coins that I bought around $24 and $25 dollars in January and I am still holding them. Currently those coins are less than 2 dollars respectly. I doubt if I will be able to be patient until price get back to were I bought them and I do seriously regret bought those coins at the wrong time.

Deffiently got to of been rushing into it thinking I would make loads of money straight away but I learnt
From it and now I take my time and have more patience

Dennis2t8

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2021, 01:12:14 PM »
Greatest trading regret is the investment I made in crypto all went down. Until I found MyCryptoParadise they helped me in crypto trading and recover my loss in trading with their signals and analysis.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services