click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Your greatest trading regret?  (Read 2044 times)

kventin.upgrade

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Your greatest trading regret?
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2019, 10:07:03 PM »
x100 leverage all the deposit by 5min frame

I am interested in opportunities to profit from short-term speculation. If I understand correctly that a large leverage during trading increases not only risks but also potential profits.

Gita99

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2019, 11:26:40 AM »
Yes

Gita99

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2019, 08:32:48 AM »
keep patient and wait for prices to rise this year.

kagsjazz

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2019, 11:09:30 AM »
selling a big sum of EOS in Dec 2017 before a huge pump... an immense waste of a golden opportunity! My mind was on other personal matters  :'(

MarkKyle

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2019, 10:39:14 PM »
I think, a lot of people had such situations when they lost large sums at stock. But as for me, my largest trading regret was that I didn't use special software when I started to clarify the cryptocurrency question for me. It seems, that a lot of companies can provide it, but I didn't understand earlier the importance and effectiveness of it.

Elemess

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2019, 02:58:45 AM »
The biggest regret - when I was afraid to buy waves in November😪

AlexHales

• View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2019, 12:34:13 AM »
I don’t regret too much but I do feel that one of the biggest mistakes of my trading life was to work with Nova FX, as because of them I lost. I joined them randomly without checking regulation and end up losing. But at that time I was just starting up. Now I am settled and making good profits.

Moonlight

• View Profile
  • Re: Your greatest trading regret?
    « Reply #22 on: April 21, 2019, 03:34:03 PM »
    I have never regretted the sales that have ever existed, because to me after I sold the tokens that I sold was my income and I never looked back to see the tokens I had sold
    ⬢     SECURE  PLATFORM  FOR  GAMING  AND  PAYMENTS     ⬢
                                           S  O  N  I  C    X                                       
    ⬢      FACEBOOK       ⬢        TWITTER        ⬢        TELEGRAM        ⬢       EMAIL    ⬢

CoinTalk

• View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: April 21, 2019, 07:31:22 PM »
    I personally don't make short-term trades much. I usually end up holding something for weeks if not months before I see some real gains. My biggest regret was passing over BTMX in November when price was just 1.35 cents; now, it's up 10x and it's ATH gain would have delivered 20x+ gain.

My biggest regret of 2019 so far.

However, there's plenty of other coins I'm looking at.
    I bought some VEIL at 26 cents and now it's touching 31 cents. It's still at < $5M mcap so I expect some good potential here. I'm mainly interested in it because it's one of the few deeply technological ventures that is focused on privacy coins.

Ghanda

• View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: April 22, 2019, 06:40:26 AM »
    Nowadays, big investors are small before, only enthusiasm, determination and great will that make them big, with patience and the belief that the hold and wait for our assets will gradually become big and big profits will be in sight.

Pelanavreo

• View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: April 22, 2019, 06:57:58 AM »
    -snip-

Regret comes when you sell assets that you have with panic.
    When you want to invest you should see a market that will be a product of coins that you have.
    if at this time you are experiencing a loss because of choosing the wrong coin I think you can sell it when the price actually recovers and approaches the initial price when you buy it.

SunnyFang

• View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: April 22, 2019, 07:26:11 PM »
    I think a lot of people regret not buying coins that were cheap and instead bought coins that had already had huge pumps. My biggest regret of 2018 was just looking at the top 100 coins. I know most people don't even look past top 10.

Now, I try to monitor CoinMarketCap or CoinGecko to mainly look at big movers. Lots of small coins that have potential get noticed early on and make big moves. I try to look into these. If they moved just because the volume is $100, then I move on. If they have a good volume and are making something that could have real demand, I check it out.

Right now, I'm look at VEIL, a new privacy coin.

The coin is doing really well even though it's not on a big exchange. The driving force is that it has a good development team that's trying to solve a real problem in current privacy coins. They are making private transactions more scalable and faster by advancing Zerocoin Protocol.

Jan_Vl

• View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: April 23, 2019, 01:07:54 AM »
    I regret that I did not buy Bitcoin in 2013 (

Ra_pl344

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: April 27, 2019, 06:41:31 PM »
    Recently, crypto hasn't been stabled due to the bear season. The new of dgtx fixtures was another lost to some traders. However i can say Veil is stable, from 22cent it's 33cents now which is going to well with time .

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: April 28, 2019, 01:30:03 PM »
    Stay patient to wait for a quick rise. I am very confident that this will happen in the near future. We just need to be more patient

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services