click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Why Crypto go down ?  (Read 437 times)

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Why Crypto go down ?
« on: January 13, 2019, 12:19:06 PM »
Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.

CryptoDiver

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Why Crypto go down ?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 12:03:19 PM »
There are many reasons and factors somehow influenced the cryptocurrency market, And now we have this bearish market. Lately I heard that this happens because of Cryptopia was hacked. But, I think that's not a single point. A few months ago, we witnessed Bitcoin Cash hard fork, now Ethereum is been prepared to bear another one — Constantinople. So, there is a high opportunity that crypto prices would unlikely increase in the nearest future.

Cryptomate03473

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 06:07:20 PM »
The crypto market suddenly received a lot of interest due to several reasons. However, that all changed in 2018.

WarrenBarren

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 05:58:08 AM »
In obvious way, no one knows where Crypto is heading, so whatever one says is obvious guess. Anyhow, I say that we should be sensible with approach regarding our activity.

We should not decide out about things upfront instead we should keep it according to the situation only. It is where I feel highly comfortable with keeping eye on Crypto News, which allows me to stay in the right zone and then able to perform well too.

Mpxs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 02:27:45 PM »
I think the krypto market is down now, for me now a lot of bad things happen that are related to cryptocurrency and therefore the market is falling, we need some positive news that can change everything

josephabad23

• PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2019, 03:36:53 PM »
Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.
Yup I have complete trust on cryptocurrency and for now the price or market doesn't matter for me. The innovative technology it provides is enough with me.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR  -  PRIVATE   FEDERATED   NETWORK         
MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION
                   FACEBOOK                         TWITTER                         GITHUB                           

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

WarrenBarren

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2019, 10:30:33 PM »
It’s hard to say anything for sure, but we have already seen so much down in 2018, which means we should see growth this year. But again, this is something extremely hard to say for sure. I always trade with monitoring everything carefully, it’s easier for me with FreshForex broker, who got lovely market analysis that helps a lot.

katemi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2019, 03:22:59 AM »
many people believe in crypto only with high value, but when the price down all the left. but not slight also that remained in the state of the current market, as they sure market will be back again

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2019, 03:01:45 AM »
it all comes back to ourselves, wants to believe it or not, there is no compulsion. but if we understand what crypto really is, then we will fight for crypto completely. indeed, in investing in crypto, it is full of risks, very fluktuatife prices that make it risky

Ghanda

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2019, 08:51:30 AM »
Yuph.... I trust with crypto. I'm sure crypto will change my life. Therefore say's it interested in joining and following this digital world. Eventhough it is only for additional income by becoming abounty hunter, I'm slowly convinced that one day I will be able to become a good trader and investor. I hope.

ameera

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2019, 02:59:45 PM »
 Yes I trust with crypto. It has good opportunity to conquer monetary the world. And system central bank will be collapse and change with crypto world.
[   SKP   ] SKELPY - Certified Decentalized Blockchain
Token Exchange Campaign Start on March 23rd 2019

Hafid_A

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2019, 03:55:13 PM »
try cryptocurrency trading on forex instead

benefits are the new opportunities. for instance, using Short selling everyone can earn money even when the rate is falling. Just do the right prediction and open the position there. However, it requires some practice. If someone is interested, I can recommend this broker for safe and comfortable trading

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2019, 04:30:30 PM »
Yuph.... I trust with crypto. I'm sure crypto will change my life. Therefore say's it interested in joining and following this digital world. Eventhough it is only for additional income by becoming abounty hunter, I'm slowly convinced that one day I will be able to become a good trader and investor. I hope.
a very good dream, indeed we have to explore and work on this crypto world really. full confidence and patience, will give us extraordinary knowledge and benefits in the future

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services