click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: From Minimum To A Million  (Read 89 times)

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
From Minimum To A Million
« on: January 10, 2019, 07:47:33 AM »
'm a newbie here (although I have been playing around with BTC for over a year). I'm now running an experiment trying to get (as the thread title suggests) From Minimum To A Million. By minimum I mean a modest investment of £100. I will be investing in several websites that claim to give daily interest or cloud mining income and intend to compound this up to give a decent daily return. Of course, some of these sites may fall by the wayside but I've been doing it for a couple of weeks now as a test and have already withdrawn my initial investment so I'm break-even at worst and only playing with profits.

Currently I'm using 4 websites (ElgoMine, TrueMine, Bitchoko and GoGo Earn) and have also tested Marble BTC. All currently paying as expected.

I will try and post weekly updates on here but if you want to follow my progress then I've started a Wordpress blog. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links or not seeing as this is my first post but it's https://fromminimumtoamillion.wordpress.com/

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services