click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ ANN ] 🔥🔥 [Synchrotron Coin] 🔥🔥 - PoS/PoW Coin. ✅30 weeks Airdrop LIVE NOW✅  (Read 1614 times)

Raizou

• View Profile
Synchrotron Coin is approaching the AD11 and each airdrop the community is strengthening. In addition, it's clear that this coin will be a great form of payments in several places! So every STC you can raise there will be no regrets! Some good exchange by the end of March will start the STC deals.

atraay

• Novice
    • View Profile
The tenth STC airdrop is over, a third of the way is already behind. It is possible to estimate the intermediate results of the project. In general, everything is successful for today. The program is strictly implemented. There are two comments: slow community growth and listing delay. I think the first is a consequence of the second. And after the market advent of the coin, everything will be fine.

lezz

• Novice
    • View Profile
Sometimes it not just about the coin/project but the people behind the scenes and the community. This is what makes STC different. I have been with the project from day 1 and have seen this growing each day and everyday. We have fun while we get the airdrop and there is always something to learn each day.

I really encourage all airdrop hunter and bounty seekers to join this project and feel the difference.

AD 11 has commended so hurry up...........

TonyUFN

• View Profile
I like STC POS / POW coins, I have followed airdrop, Airdrop STC round 11 will end, join me, you can start later when the next round starts, airdrop is done in the discord, please download the application if you are not already there, if you are here : https://discord.gg/uh8S2dU
#STC #Synchrotron #crypto #airdrop

cryptomany

• Novice
    • View Profile
i like the concept of Synchrotron being a free launch community crypto currency intended for mass adoption. I think concept of payment method rather than value storage can help bring exposure and traction for Synchrotron.

ubiqland

• View Profile
i follow stc from the beginning...
and i missed 1 ad...and i hope its the last
because its a valid project
syncropay its a big feature..

cryptodeep1

• View Profile
The Synchrotron Coin community are a great community, each day I join the forum to talk to other members about the coin. The airdrop are now in week 11, If you still haven't join, dont worry, there will be 30 weeks of airdrops, so plenty of Synchrotron Coin for everyone.

mrstark89

• View Profile
STC hasn't been listed on any exchange yet. It's time to focus on developing features and community
I hope everyone here can grab a large bag of STC before airdrop over

stock999

• View Profile
Except 30 regular airdrops this coin has another key benefit such as a staking (PoS).
You only need to have a certain amount of STC on the wallet and to keep the wallet open so long  as you can. Also STC is listed on 2 staking pools, this could be a good solution for those who is unable to keep the wallet open 24/7 because of some reasons.
A frequency of stakes mainly depends from the amount of wallet's balance. You always can increase it easily by participation in Whales-club and Fund-raiser-raffle  programs,  details could be found in the official Discord.
Let's say, staking may bring you even your own airdrop every day if the STC amount would be big enough.

Xenon05

• View Profile
this project is really good project they have the Synchropay for the signature payment solution, looking forward to implement this kind of project.

mjacer

• Novice
    • View Profile
Aside from free airdrops and staking, there is a synchropay to look forward into.  Well, as for me, I still want to know more about synchropay and how will it be implemented, it seems like the ease in transacting or buying something.  Looking forward into it and wanted to know more about it.  So happy to be part of the community.

atraay

• Novice
    • View Profile
All Synchrotron airdrop  participants noticed, of course, unusual but quite convenient feature of the PoS process. The size of the issuance is fixed and equal to 4.5 STC per PoS-block. The expected 10% per annum is governed by the issuance frequency and seems to be by an algorithmic alignment of the inputs size. Has anyone done inputs gluing at least once?

cryptomany

• Novice
    • View Profile
i am thrilled with SYNCHROPay. Using bespoke software and hardware, SYNCHROPayTM will offer personal users and businesses the ability
to seamlessly pay or accept STC for everyday purchases.

lezz

• Novice
    • View Profile
SYNCHROPAY™️ (Beta) will be launching soon after which Crypto payment will be a breeze. If you are not yet part of this project, I guess it high time you join the team. Not only to experience what's coming but also to earn some STC coins by doing some simple tasks.

Hurry up!

mark159

• Novice
    • View Profile
Looks Great! Thanks guys and AirdropTalkForum for making this so visible! Lets go Synchrotron!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services