click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is it worth holding XRP and BTC, or selling my XRP for more BTC?  (Read 723 times)

JocelynKim

• View Profile
Re: Is it worth holding XRP and BTC, or selling my XRP for more BTC?
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2019, 09:21:53 PM »
Out of the two, Ripple would be a better option to hodl. Currently, bitcoin is going through a bullish surge with the price increasing to $9000 and more. Ripple is comparatively stable, and hence the better option out of the two. So, converting btc to xrp can be a good idea.

dentolas

• High quality native european-portuguese translation service
  • Novice
  • Together we can change the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2019, 11:01:34 PM »
never put your all your eggs on the same basket, my grandmother used to say  ;)

Mpxs

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2019, 04:42:26 AM »
It seems that now bitcoin, ethereum and xrp are also starting to experience better improvements, so I think you also still deserve to get more profits, so I think you can also use it in the future because now price developments are getting better.

BitOffer.EN

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2019, 09:16:56 AM »
It depends on what you desire. I would sell it for more BTC if I want to earn more money...

Swiss

• Investing in real diamond mining
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2019, 11:20:37 AM »
I think holding, bitcoin, XRP and ethereum now for me is also much better for us to make a lot of profits, because now the price of crypto is also growing well

Siffi

• Investing in real diamond mining
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2019, 05:07:19 AM »
I think you can hold all three good coins that you can use in the future, because now the price of bitcoin, ethereum, xrp is also experiencing a good surge, so I'm sure their future will also provide many benefits

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████¶¶¶█████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████████¶¶$████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶███████████¶¶$███████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶████████¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$█████████████
¶¶¶¶¶██████¶¶¶█████¶¶$████q¶¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶█████q¶¶███████¶¶$███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶¶██████3¶¶¶¶¶███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶█████¶¶¶█████¶¶8█████¶¶█████
¶¶█████q¶q█████¶¶███████¶¶█████¶¶██████
¶¶█████q¶q█████¶¶███████¶¶█████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶█████¶¶¶█████¶¶3█████¶¶█████
¶¶¶█████¶¶¶██████3¶¶¶¶¶███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶█████¶¶¶███████¶¶3███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶¶██████¶¶¶█████¶¶3████q¶¶8██████
¶¶¶¶¶¶███████¶8████¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$███████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶███████████¶¶¶███████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████████¶¶$████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████¶¶$█████
iCoin International Investing in real diamond mining and using the proceeds to create a
                 competitive market for iCoin International

ANN THREAD BOUNTY
    Facebook Twitter Telegram Linkedin

hbd2u

• Christmas is Inevitable!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2019, 12:20:27 AM »
At this point bitcoin and ethereum is the best asset to hold since they have already started gaining their bullish momentum. If you purchased bitcoin when it was around $3300 and ethereum around $80 you should be now enjoying the profits.

hbd2u

• Christmas is Inevitable!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2019, 11:36:46 PM »
Holding a since coin is never a good portfolio. The portfolio needs to be diverse XRP is one such coin that is eligible to be in top portfolios. Switching all XRP to BTC is never advisable.
Bitcoin is more stable than xrp so its a better idea to convert xrp into bitcoins.

twinkle

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2019, 11:49:12 AM »
RIPPLE XRP NEWS
why the value is decreasing

Major Reasons Why Ripple XRP is Not Pumping at the Moment – Kieran Kelly Highlights

Ripple XRP shares the same market situation with other digital currencies, as the market is sloping down after maintaining slight stability without a definite price acceleration or retardation. XRP has received a host of bullish predictions in the past, which haven’t actually come to pass.

On this note, Kieran Kelly, a diehard lover of the digital currency has recently highlighted why XRP has failed to initiate a successful Bull Run since it last recorded its price hallmark.

Ripple XRP, the 3rd largest digital currency, attained its price All Time High of $3.84 on 4th January 2018. The price was later battered by bear market in the same year, when the prices of all cryptocurrencies, including the largest digital currency by market cap, Bitcoin (BTC), went abjectly plummet.

Ever since, Ripple XRP has not experienced any notable price upsurge, which has been the most anticipated development the XRP community members are patiently waiting for on daily basis.

RIPPLE XRP NEWSMajor Reasons Why Ripple XRP is Not Pumping at the Moment – Kieran Kelly Highlights

BySolomon OdunayoPublished on June 30, 2019

SHARE TWEET COMMENT

Ripple XRP shares the same market situation with other digital currencies, as the market is sloping down after maintaining slight stability without a definite price acceleration or retardation. XRP has received a host of bullish predictions in the past, which haven’t actually come to pass.

On this note, Kieran Kelly, a diehard lover of the digital currency has recently highlighted why XRP has failed to initiate a successful Bull Run since it last recorded its price hallmark.Ripple XRP, the 3rd largest digital currency, attained its price All Time High of $3.84 on 4th January 2018. The price was later battered by bear market in the same year, when the prices of all cryptocurrencies, including the largest digital currency by market cap, Bitcoin (BTC), went abjectly plummet.

Ever since, Ripple XRP has not experienced any notable price upsurge, which has been the most anticipated development the XRP community members are patiently waiting for on daily basis.

It is most advisable for Ripple XRP to maintain a consistent price growth without major reliance on Bitcoin price uptrend. However, since the dominance still exists, the digital currency should have totally replicated BTC’s upward trend as much as it does when it crashes, but this has changed a bit lately.

If we give the recent price crash experienced by Bitcoin a close look, it would be noticed that the greatest unnoticed negative impact was on other digital currencies, including Ripple XRP. Whereas, when BTC was enjoying its price uptrend, altcoins failed to replicate.

To increase the liquidity of XRP, which is economically advisable, Ripple, the US-based Payment Company that oversees remittances and cross-border transactions, staked millions of dollars in its recent partnership with MoneyGram.

The deal is expected to greatly impact the digital currency in all spheres necessary. The benefits XRP stands to gain if it passes the big test were recently highlighted on this news channel.

Ripple XRP touched $0.49 before the market crackdown occurred few days ago. At press time, XRP is trading at $0.40, with 3.2% loss in the last 24 hours, while Bitcoin (BTC) continues to change hands close to 10,000 range.

Kieran Kelly Points to Major Reasons Why Ripple XRP is Not Pumping at the Moment

An XRP enthusiast was the first to call the attention of the crypto sphere to the damage initiated by those he tagged as “so-called long-term holders”, who keep hyping and spreading fake predictions about XRP without realising the negative impact it piles on the growth of the cryptocurrency eventually.

see full news on Major Reasons Why Ripple XRP is Not Pumping at the Moment – Kieran Kelly Highlights - Today's Gazette - Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, Ripple, Tron, Verge, Cardano News

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services