click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO?  (Read 805 times)

JamesAnderson

• View Profile
Re: Where do you find interesting ICO?
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2019, 03:22:25 AM »
Yes, I do find it interesting and exciting too, but right now with how the market is working and the conditions, I feel it’s far BETTER and rewarding that we go for established options. I do trading through it and with FreshForex, which enables me to do well with long list of benefits that are there. And also, it’s good because of the security one gets!

Mpxs

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2019, 12:15:53 PM »
I think I always find good ICO programs, I always find them on the web, and some also find Bitcoingarden and also from other sites.

Jk

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2019, 05:49:11 AM »
Usually i am checking on bountysuite but sometime by reference by my friend for best ICO.

adversary

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2019, 06:05:39 PM »
Well, I always depend on forums when it comes to ICOs. It's nice, cause when you find such a project and you think to yourself "wow, it's interesting", you have a full overview and lots of other peoples reviews instantly. Recently there have been some interesting altcoin projects that are worth seeing like FuturoCoin - after a year of their existence they are now available on some new exchanges and you can find them on BitForex for example.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services