click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: SAVEtheTIGERS Airdrop - EtherFlyer - plus looking for someone to fill order book  (Read 177 times)

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • 7% Daily Forever
SAVEtheTIGERS
*see details of bounty for filling order book at EtherFlyer. Respond here in this thread for your interest and sincerity in saving tigers. I just want to find someone that likes to trade and wants to earn a bounty and has interest in SAVEtheTIGERS! I want to start TIG at 1 satoshi and that is the minimum, it is up to bounty hunter to place the orders as they see fit in order to fill the book in both buys and sells on the page at EtherFlyer, but 1 satoshi is min, that is .00000001. Can use that as basis and then work that against ETH. If you do not know what I mean, don't try to do the bounty please.
https://twitter.com/etherflyercom/status/1072764122066894848

https://etherflyer.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013483474-6million-TIG1-Token-Giveaway-for-Public-Airdrop-and-TCASH-Holders-

https://gleam.io/competitions/ESaJQ-6million-tig1-token-giveaway-for-public-airdrop-and-tcash-holders

6million TIG1 Token Giveaway for Public Airdrop and TCASH Holders!
6million TIG1 is divided into 2 parts: 5million Public Airdrop, 1million Targeted Airdrop to TCASH holders

https://t.me/SAVEtheTIGERS_TIG_ERC20

Team, I don't know how to use EtherFlyer yet, but I am seeking someone that does. I am willing to provide 500,000 TIG bounty for someone to place trades for 5,000,000 TIG. I am seeking to fill the entire order book with this bounty, in both buy and sell and the purpose is to make a market - by getting it on the board. With the intention of creating an order book, the purpose of the 5,000,000 TIG is to fill the order book - again both buy and sell. I am willing to offer 10% at a time, in terms of bounty and in terms of TIG for the order book at EtherFlyer. Is anybody interested? I am seeking someone that shares the long term goal of saving tigers and hope to find someone that is sincere in such endeavour. I will ask for expression of interest in this cause first and foremost. I'm not asking a lot as this project is just in the Stage 1, but I am open to inclusivity in terms of creating programs. The intent is eventually to form some governance but with a couple of people should be easy. I don't see any discussion here and do not know if I have settings wrong to be honest (in telegram) but if someone wants to take on this bounty to be the order book person, contact me here if you can, if not contact me at [email protected] thanks for your interest in (TIG) SAVEtheTIGERS

[attachment expired, deleted by system]
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 02:52:47 AM by btcmacroecon »

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • 7% Daily Forever

This token contract (thanks to Giveth, Griff Green, and many others) - Minime token contract
"token contract can be used for are:

Generating a voting token that is burned when you vote.
    Generating a “coupon” token that is redeemed when you use it.
    Generating a token for a “spinoff” DAO.
    Generating a token that can be used to give explicit support to an action or a campaign, like polling.
    Generating a token to enable the token holders to collect daily, monthly or yearly payments.
    Generating a token to limit participation in a token sale or similar event to holders of a specific token.
    Generating a token that allows a central party complete control to transfer/generate/destroy tokens at will.
    All the applications the standard ERC 20 token can be used for, but with the ability to upgrade in the future as desired in a decentralized fashion.

All these applications and more are enabled by the MiniMe Token Contract. The most amazing thing is that ANYONE can give new functionality to MiniMe token holders in a permissionless yet safe manner without affecting the parent token’s intended functionality."

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services